OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Congratulations! Thoughts on the frunk divider now that you can see it in person? You think you will leave it in or remove it? Is there enough room in the “compartmentsl for a backpack or moderately filled grocery bag?
I’m leaving it in for now. If my use case changes then I have no problem pulling it out.

Here’s a gallon jug for size comparison. There’s plenty of room on the sides but it won’t fit in the front or backside of the middle section.
Ford Mustang Mach-E My Mach-E Day 1 Impressions F48F0A9E-F860-4F6C-8A17-189BE63EB435
Ford Mustang Mach-E My Mach-E Day 1 Impressions FE44D4BA-5ADC-41EF-9397-2ED899D94ED5
Ford Mustang Mach-E My Mach-E Day 1 Impressions 86F1E2B5-60DD-4DA6-BF91-B19C31DB440B
Ford Mustang Mach-E My Mach-E Day 1 Impressions BEDE8415-BD27-4361-B175-80F78BF896A8

Wisconsin Pony Gal

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach 3 Premium AWD (AKA Lightning!)
Country flag
Dear hybrid2bev, thank you for your excellent posts (as usual)... Your descriptions of the car and driving experience are only adding to my excitement to get my car in early March. Your posts are always enjoyable and a "must read".

And, yeah, I also share the gang's envy. Love the car, hate the wait!!

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Wow! I'm jealous. My car is officially 2-3 wks out before it arrives. (I sure hope it's sooner!)

machdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
I’m leaving it in for now. If my use case changes then I have no problem pulling it out.

Here’s a gallon jug for size comparison. There’s plenty of room on the sides but it won’t fit in the middle.
Ford Mustang Mach-E My Mach-E Day 1 Impressions BEDE8415-BD27-4361-B175-80F78BF896A8
Thanks for the jug for illustration. Looks like the divider will have to be removed and replaced with a more optimized storage solution.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Is there some kind of trim piece that covers the diagnostic port? It looks really unfinished and pretty ugly. I don’t recall seeing it on the cars at the road shows in the fall.

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is there some kind of trim piece that covers the diagnostic port? It looks really unfinished and pretty ugly. I don’t recall seeing it on the cars at the road shows in the fall.
You can't even see the OBD unless you practically stick your head under the dashboard. From the drivers perspective getting in and out you can't see it at all.

I didn't even know it was there until I stuck my camera up under there.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
You can't even see the OBD unless you practically stick your head under the dashboard. From the drivers perspective getting in and out you can't see it at all.

I didn't even know it was there until I stuck my camera up under there.
i really hate to call you out like this. I mean WTF when been waiting all this time. You have the mache and your going to show us a milk jug. Really Bro...

Where are the how many bottles of beer and pounds of shrimp details we all have been waiting on for 14 months.

And gogogadget police needs to know how many donuts it can hold and coffee. Room for cream? yes please lol

lol no hate just we all are drooling right now at your car.

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I can't wait for you all to get your Mach-E's. The attention it grabs is so funny and unreal.

I told you all I went back to the dealer to swap out my mats today. As I was pulling into the dealership a couple was crossing the parking lot in front of me. I waved them across, I could read the guys lips saying to the lady "hey that's a Mustang Mach-E". I parked next to their car and got out. The guy says that's a sharp car, I told them they could come over and check it out. We talked for a few minutes in the dealers parking lot.

Then when I got home I was sitting in my driveway (before parking in the garage) to set up the Phone as a Key, cause you have to park outside to do that apparently. So I'm doing that and suddenly I see a guy standing at my passenger window. It was my neighbor. He saw me drive past (we live on a dead end street) and followed me and wanted to check out the car. He asked if I would take a photo of him with the car so he could send it to his son who sells Ford's in Iowa. He wanted his wife to see the car too, so I drove back out to the the front of the sub where his house was and his wife came out to look at it too. We talked for a bit.

It's so unreal.

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
i really hate to call you out like this. I mean WTF when been waiting all this time. You have the mache and your going to show us a milk jug. Really Bro...

Where are the how many bottles of beer and pounds of shrimp details we all have been waiting on for 14 months.

And gogogadget police needs to know how many donuts it can hold and coffee. Room for cream? yes please lol

lol no hate just we all are drooling right now at your car.
LOL, can't keep beer in the house. We have a 17 year old son and the beer would go 'missing' some how.

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Congratulations,
Is the rear floor mat one piece or two.