New customer satisfaction program: 22B10 - second key fob

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Nice they are doing it. Timing is ridiculous. Should have been right after they made the decision to switch to 2 fobs. My dealership gave me a 2nd one at their expense. Hopefully they can get reimbursed.
Sponsored

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Nice they are doing it. Timing is ridiculous. Should have been right after they made the decision to switch to 2 fobs. My dealership gave me a 2nd one at their expense. Hopefully they can get reimbursed.
My dealer coughed one up about a month after we bought the car. I think they just got tired of me complaining about it! Lol

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When peoples paak and passcodes started to get wiped it was difficult for me not to pocket a fob. If I needed it back then I could not let her drive without one. Really never use it just my phone but I am still pocketing a blocked fob. I needed one back then so we decided to get the second one but I have been trying with just the phone as it is much more convenient. It is a bit slow to wake up and then connect sometimes but not bad. I have not seen phone not detected for quite awhile now. Getting there and I am 16 OTA's behind.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I guess still no love for US Job 1 owners? I’m Job 2 so I don’t know. 🙁🐩

pr0t0c0l_dr01d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Select eAWD
Country flag
This is good news - I’ve had good success with PAAK but my wife doesn’t trust it and always complains about the lack of a second keyfob.

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Yes, US customers with build date before June 7th 2021 can get a second fob. Here is the bulletin:
Gotta love the irony there. I’m 6/21 build date. So I get only 1 fob and the dealers “tough luck”. Don’t get me wrong, I bought a fob before I even took delivery. But this is not how you care for your customers @Ford Motor Company.

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Does this apply to Canada as well? I just checked Ford.ca and don't have anything showing up for for customer satisfaction programs.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

It will show up in FordPass eventually.

Probably, try the link above or call your dealer.
Nice! Looks like it is showing up in this ETIS system, thanks!

Just called my dealer and they don't have the notice yet from Ford but say they see that it should be coming in within the next 2 days, so I will check in on Thursday.

It may have taken a year but I do want to thank @Ford Motor Company for taking the action to do right by all the job 1 owners and provide them a 2nd key fob.

Last edited:

Okuma

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT Grabber Blue "Blucifer"
Country flag
Picked up my MME GT on 7/30. I was pleasantly surprised when the dealer brought out a second key fob and didn't charge me for it. There was no extra price in the paperwork and I wasn't about to complain.

On the "I didn't know that" topic, each fob can be linked to a driver profile. Meaning, the wife and I can use different fobs and Blucifer will recall our profiles based on our fobs. I'm cool with that. We just have to make sure we are only carrying one key when we are both in the car.

lyyq

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premier
Country flag
@Ford Motor Company , I got only one key fob and my built date was Jun 8, 2021, so I am not eligible to this CSP 22B10. As other user already mentioned, Ford started to provide 2 key fobs since July 7 2021, so the question is :

Has this message been sent to the correct team to correct the built date in the CSP22B10?
If not, what is the official way to inform Ford that this should be corrected?

B25Nut

First Name
Charlee
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
2021 Premium MME 4EX Star White, 2019 Acura RDX,
Occupation
BSI Sales and Technical Manager
Country flag
I have a June 19 build date and my dealer told me yesterday my MME didn't qualify. June 7 has to be a mistake. It must be before July 7.

Timelessblur

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Premium Extend Range RR
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Can I get a refund for the extra fob that I paid for instead? I would gladly take that as well as I broke down and bought a 2nd fob.
Sponsored