Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Nice! Looks like it is showing up in this ETIS system, thanks!

Just called my dealer and they don't have the notice yet from Ford but say they see that it should be coming in within the next 2 days, so I will check in on Thursday.

It may have taken a year but I do want to thank @Ford Motor Company for taking the action to do right by all the job 1 owners and provide them a 2nd key fob.
NO; JUST NO. They did NOT do right by "all" job 1 owners. Job 1 included cars until the end of June! People like me built in the last 3 weeks are just "forgotten" to Ford. And I'll certainly remember it.\

EDIT: Here we go per SSM 50176:
"2021 Mustang Mach-e vehicles built on or before 06-Jul-2021 are equipped with only 1 key fob. The vehicle is not misbuilt. Vehicles built on or after 07-Jul-2021 are equipped with 2 key fobs. The customer can also use the phone as a key feature for an additional key. Do not submit a claim for this condition."

So people like me in the "void" from 6/8 to 7/6 are just SOL! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE @Ford Motor Company!!!

Last edited:

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
NO; JUST NO. They did NOT do right by "all" job 1 owners. Job 1 included cars until the end of June! People like me built in the last 3 weeks are just "forgotten" to Ford. And I'll certainly remember it.\

EDIT: Here we go per SSM 50176:
"2021 Mustang Mach-e vehicles built on or before 06-Jul-2021 are equipped with only 1 key fob. The vehicle is not misbuilt. Vehicles built on or after 07-Jul-2021 are equipped with 2 key fobs. The customer can also use the phone as a key feature for an additional key. Do not submit a claim for this condition."

So people like me in the "void" from 6/8 to 7/6 are just SOL! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE @Ford Motor Company!!!
Really? There must be a mistake in the and they put June 7 instead of July 7? It doesn't make sense that the would cut out cars produced during that 1-month when it specifically mentions 2021 Mach-E sold with a single key fob.

@Ford Motor Company is there a mistake on the cutoff date for the CSP-22B10?

smartino

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Mach E First Edition, 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Can I get a refund for the extra fob that I paid for instead? I would gladly take that as well as I broke down and bought a 2nd fob.
Yes you can get a refund for the cost of the FOB and the cost of programming it. Just need to provide your dealer with documentation.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Since I purchased a 2nd one at $90 + $100 programming. I don't need a 3rd one. But the new ones have a matching black badge instead of the generic chrome one. Decisions, decisions...refund or 3rd fob

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Since I purchased a 2nd one at $90 + $100 programming. I don't need a 3rd one. But the new ones have a matching black badge instead of the generic chrome one. Decisions, decisions...refund or 3rd fob
You can get your money back if you qualify for the bulletin.

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Really? There must be a mistake in the and they put June 7 instead of July 7? It doesn't make sense that the would cut out cars produced during that 1-month when it specifically mentions 2021 Mach-E sold with a single key fob.

@Ford Motor Company is there a mistake on the cutoff date for the CSP-22B10?
I notice a lot of crickets from Ford. :(

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
How long has it taken for this initial program to be rolled out? (It's been in the works for months)

Making a tweak to it is not as simple as changing the dates and resaving a PDF. Things are in the works that will make you happy

Last edited:

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I spoke to my dealership today and they ordered the extra key fob for me. It's currently back ordered so I will be waiting "2-6 weeks" according to the service department. I don't mind waiting, I'm just happy to be getting a 2nd fob.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
Last edited:

mikeinet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Standard AWD Tech/Comfort
Occupation
Cyber Security, First Responder
Country flag
Just had my car in the shop and tried to grab this.... said i'm not eligable nor had they ever heard of it, and they had a ton of issues even looking it up :(

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
How long has it taken for this initial program to be rolled out? (It's been in the works for months)

Making a tweak to it is not as simple as changing the dates and resaving a PDF. Things are in the works that will make you happy
Oooh, do tell

iam-s-Hon

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MME Premium AWD ER Iconic Silver
Country flag
I'm now seeing this listed for my car on ETIS. Perhaps Job 1 cars in the US will be getting a second key fob after all?

Ford Mustang Mach-E New customer satisfaction program:  22B10 - second key fob Fob
ah,,. I haven't seen that yet. I just called dealer to schedule my glass work and they noted 4 items which sounded odd to me.

I'll take one for convenience, esp for back up on trips.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Just had my car in the shop and tried to grab this.... said i'm not eligable nor had they ever heard of it, and they had a ton of issues even looking it up :(
They don’t know how to look up a Ford CSP?
Sponsored