Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Ca route 1
Occupation
Postal worker
Country flag
Took the long way home again. Hopefully Blue cruise will work when I go to work tomorrow 😁😁

Screenshot_20220520-191908_FordPass.jpg
Sponsored

MachTee

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium Infinite Blue SR AWD
Country flag
2.7.2 required the press of an update now button before it started, after I pressed accept earlier (whereas 2.6.0 and 2.7.1 I only needed to press accept). It then gave a warning message that the vehicle cannot be operated while it's updating. These alerts on FP don't give a notification so I don't know how long it was sitting there waiting for me to press it. I only noticed it when I checked FP to see if the update was finished.

Will go for a little drive later to check the new brake pedal feel. Let's see if it hits me with 2.8.2 tomorrow.

Edit: 2.7.2 erased my home charge location and it reverted to charging to 100%. Just a heads up if you have a schedule or certain charge percentage set.

Last edited:

Richard L.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I am unfamiliar with what the "new brakes" update is. Care to explain or share a link to something I can review?
My brakes from day one were very grabby. They would stop with a jolt. After the OTA with brake recalibration, response became smooth and even. If your brakes were ok to begin with you probably wont notice must change.

MachTee

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium Infinite Blue SR AWD
Country flag
My brakes from day one were very grabby. They would stop with a jolt. After the OTA with brake recalibration, response became smooth and even. If your brakes were ok to begin with you probably wont notice must change.
I only drove a short trip after the update but I agree. That grab right before the car comes to a complete stop seems to be gone.

ToTheMoonDJ

First Name
Darnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium RWD EXTD - Rapid Red
Country flag
What’s the average time it took for people to go from 2.7.2 to 2.8.2/3? I went from 2.6.0, to 2.7.1, to 2.7.2 over 4 days earlier this week with 2.7.2 installed on Thursday but no sign of 2.8.2. so far.

MachEUser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
got 2.6 on 5/16 without issue and was getting excited the other updates would flow in. Almost a week later and no action. The ota deployment expires tomorrow so hopefully a new one will be queued. Was hoping for bluecruise by Memorial Day weekend.

oldertwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
got 2.6 on 5/16 without issue and was getting excited the other updates would flow in. Almost a week later and no action. The ota deployment expires tomorrow so hopefully a new one will be queued. Was hoping for bluecruise by Memorial Day weekend.
Same thing here. Nothing since 2.6 last week.

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
What’s the average time it took for people to go from 2.7.2 to 2.8.2/3? I went from 2.6.0, to 2.7.1, to 2.7.2 over 4 days earlier this week with 2.7.2 installed on Thursday but no sign of 2.8.2. so far.
I got 2.6 May 9th and got bluecruise last night (5/22)

Sam Hehn

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E e4
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just got a notification that 2.6.0 was installed. Reading through this update, I don't see anything I didn't already have. Oh well. I will just be happy updates are happening. Come on Blue Cruise!
Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Powerup Software 2.6.0. First update in a while. Screenshot_20220520-191908_FordPass
Just received 2.7.1 as well. Now it does less than before

Glenn C

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Just got a notification that 2.6.0 was installed. Reading through this update, I don't see anything I didn't already have. Oh well. I will just be happy updates are happening. Come on Blue Cruise!
Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Powerup Software 2.6.0. First update in a while. Screenshot_20220520-191908_FordPass
I have Blue Cruise on my 2022 PE AWD. Great on NJ Tpke

iam-s-Hon

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MME Premium AWD ER Iconic Silver
Country flag
Do you have one of the widgets? They will show you the OTA expiration date, usually one week after the initial attempt. Don’t expect a second attempt until after the expiration date.
I have a widget, and my failed 2.6 expires tonight. fingers crossed for a fairly quick re-try.

Johnnyb

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mack-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
How do I see if I received the updates?

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
I have a widget, and my failed 2.6 expires tonight. fingers crossed for a fairly quick re-try.
Hey, you're in the same boat with me and @Mathington I believe. My failed 2.6.0 expires in about 1 hour and I'm quite anxious to see if I get a retry on the drive home from work today as a result. Or tomorrow. Or the next day. We find ways to rationalize the stupidity that it hasn't retried and keep hoping for just that next semi-logical notch to do it. lol.
Sponsored