akshay99

First Name
Akshay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Select AWD
Country flag
Happened to me, too. It showed the correct software version a day later - which was also when i received 2.7
To my surprise when I checked on the Car today it said update 2.7.1 was installed even before I got that update notification on my FordPass
Sponsored

lwilliams0514

First Name
Lashawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium RWD
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Whelp.... I got updated to 2.6.0 overnight day before yesterday. Then went to work, car updated to 2.7.1 while connected to work wifi yesterday.... then overnight same day to 2.7.1. I have NEVER seen them update this fast. What is strange to me is my frunk release button has not appeared in my FordPass app. I was told that would appear with the next few updates. Will be patient and see if the BlueCruise update enables that feature.

I commute about an hour one way to work everyday in moderate traffic on the 405. BlueCruise will most certainly get used once I develop a trust level with it.

lwilliams0514

First Name
Lashawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Whelp.... I got updated to 2.6.0 overnight day before yesterday. Then went to work, car updated to 2.7.1 while connected to work wifi yesterday.... then overnight same day to 2.7.1. I have NEVER seen them update this fast. What is strange to me is my frunk release button has not appeared in my FordPass app. I was told that would appear with the next few updates. Will be patient and see if the BlueCruise update enables that feature.

I commute about an hour one way to work everyday in moderate traffic on the 405. BlueCruise will most certainly get used once I develop a trust level with it.
LMAO.... I spoke too soon.... opened my FordPass app after I posted this and it updated to 2.7.2 while I was connected on wifi at work today.

These updates are coming quick these days. Wonder if someone high up at Ford got tired of the complaining and told them to GET ON IT!

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
I have had 2 updates in 3 days! Going out for a longer drive today so maybe that will help trigger the next one? Currently on 2.7.1.

Nugatti

First Name
Aleksander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Something at Ford has suddenly happened now this May. Maybe they have exited winter hibernation?? Updates are suddenly coming in Sweden also. Although we just received 1.7.1 and nothing 2.x

lwilliams0514

First Name
Lashawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
LMAO.... I spoke too soon.... opened my FordPass app after I posted this and it updated to 2.7.2 while I was connected on wifi at work today.

These updates are coming quick these days. Wonder if someone high up at Ford got tired of the complaining and told them to GET ON IT!
And….. another one. 2.7.3 installing overnight….. the update parade!

redrambha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MachE Premium Extended RWD
Country flag
Up to 2.7.2 (3 updates in 3 days). Love the new brake feel, the first substantial OTA update thus far.

MachTee

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium Infinite Blue SR AWD
Country flag
Today I got 2.7.3. That makes for four updates in seven days.
Ha, I got 3 in 3 days :p although I haven't accepted 2.7.2 yet (I have auto update turned off).

Now watch as I get stuck on 2.7.2 for the next 3 months.

Oh seems I'm not that special as redrambha is also 3 for 3.
Sponsored

Reactions: ARK