Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

BenW1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E RWD Premium
Country flag
If someone still has an account could you run mine? Ford is saying I need to pay for a BlueCruise update even though my BlueCruise account is active until the end of 2024. TIA

3FMTK3RMXMMA49316
Thanks so much. Ford ended up doing the update for me for free after I asked pretty please. If they did it today will FDRS already indicate the updates? If so would someone be willing to run again to make sure everything is updated? TIA! 3FMTK3RMXMMA49316
Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Thanks so much. Ford ended up doing the update for me for free after I asked pretty please. If they did it today will FDRS already indicate the updates? If so would someone be willing to run again to make sure everything is updated? TIA! 3FMTK3RMXMMA49316
Well according to what I'm seeing they did the actual cruise control related module updates on the 9th using FDRS. They didn't do any programming today (12th) but did look up a bunch of stuff in PTS. (Any lines you see that start with "PTS:" is the tech using the PTS system to read up on a procedure or a diagnostic routine, even though it shows as part of the days session log in FDRS as well, the programs share a database).
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3RMXMMA49316-12-Jun-23Work

And here's the list of updates they didn't do...which includes both a gateway (GWM) and an APIM (Sync) update that should have arrived OTA by now:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3RMXMMA49316-12-Jun-23

Very strange you haven't gotten those by now.

Pibe38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium X
Country flag
Just received the new DCFC and 4.2.6 updates. If it’s not too much trouble, would you mind running my VIN?

Thank you!

3FMTK3R73NMA19277

mikeinet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Standard AWD Tech/Comfort
Occupation
Cyber Security, First Responder
Country flag
Any chance someone could run a check for me? haven't checked in a while.

3FMTK1SS6MMA41713

Thanks

BenW1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E RWD Premium
Country flag
Well according to what I'm seeing they did the actual cruise control related module updates on the 9th using FDRS. They didn't do any programming today (12th) but did look up a bunch of stuff in PTS. (Any lines you see that start with "PTS:" is the tech using the PTS system to read up on a procedure or a diagnostic routine, even though it shows as part of the days session log in FDRS as well, the programs share a database).
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3RMXMMA49316-12-Jun-23

And here's the list of updates they didn't do...which includes both a gateway (GWM) and an APIM (Sync) update that should have arrived OTA by now:

Very strange you haven't gotten those by now.
Yep it's ridiculous they told me that they did it and they didn't. Even got home and checked for a software update, and it's "Up To Date". I did post another reply asking for guidance on updating this myself. So frustrating to buy a $60k car for the dealer to give me grief over software updates.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Hello Mike,

3 days ago, I received a "Maintenance Service Soon" with "powertrain malfunction / reduced power" with "High-Voltage Battery Warning" during my job commute. I don't have to use the car this weekend.
Would you mind checking my VIN (WF0TK3SU7MMA51521) if you see something (I guess I need to connect my Mongoose cable to check DTC error code ? I will need to purchase a licence)
Thanks as always for your help.
P0ADE - Yes you need a new HVBJB.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just received the new DCFC and 4.2.6 updates. If it’s not too much trouble, would you mind running my VIN?

Thank you!

3FMTK3R73NMA19277
Good morning...server issues seem resolved now. I tried to run your VIN very early this morning and it wasn't coming up with anything.

But we're back in business now and here's your current list:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R73NMA19277-13-Jun-23

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Why is this? Is this the end of an era or a temp thing?
Apparently it was a temporary thing...but it was weird that I could only successfully pull up my own VINs. Maybe it was showing me cached data, dunno. It's back up now though đź‘Ť

CarboFE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE Carbonized Grey
Country flag
Trying to figure out if I received 4.2.6. and where I stand generally. VIN: 3FMTK3SU3MMA05992.

Thanks in advance.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Trying to figure out if I received 4.2.6. and where I stand generally. VIN: 3FMTK3SU3MMA05992.

Thanks in advance.
Well here's what's showing in FDRS at the minute:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU3MMA05992-13-Jun-23

Something to bear in mind....when you get notified that you've received an OTA (Sync screen check updates page says so..) it could take a day for the car to report back to the cloud that you got this OTA and remove the related module updates from your list. That normally happens when you take the car out for a drive, not when it's sitting at home.

Pibe38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium X
Country flag
Good morning...server issues seem resolved now. I tried to run your VIN very early this morning and it wasn't coming up with anything.

But we're back in business now and here's your current list:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU3MMA05992-13-Jun-23
Thank you as always! Glad the issue was resolved.