Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Just Lurking

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Hi folks, can anyone with FDRS tell whether the CMR module has received new software this month, particularly in the last week or two? It's not clear to me how much detail you guys with FDRS actually see, but if anyone is willing to take the time, I'd be very curious to see the software history for the CMR module dating back to last Fall.

I'm one of the folks who received 6.13 in December and it broke lane keeping and BC. The fix is supposedly an update to the CMR module. Ford announced an OTA in late Feb which failed to everyone who received it, then a TSB to manually program the CMR in early March which also failed to the handful of people who tried it. Then Ford announced a new OTA for the CMR which is now not only failing but also giving a "vehicle needs service" error.

And finally, Ford announced a new / revised TSB a week ago which once again involves programming the CMR module. Hence my curiosity to know if they released new CMR software in the last couple of weeks which hopefully will finally fix the trainwreck of bad CMR updates over the last few months.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Robob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23’ GT Cyber Orange
Occupation
Auto Parts, Paint & Tech
Country flag
CMR update popped a month and a half or so ago for me. It was 1.5hr update, but I did have some weird codes that had to be cleared a few times after I did it, made some other modules angry.
Im away from my FDRS machine til the morning but I will check if yours shows it if no one else pulls it

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Can you please check 3FMTK1RM4MMA27493
Your last OTAs were the Powertrain updates and the Tesla charging.

You do have an APIM in your FDRS available list but it is not showing as an OTA for your car yet. When it does arrive it will be the new Sync 1122 version (new icons etc.).
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK1RM4MMA27493-27-Mar-24

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Have not done this for a long long time but was wondering if someone can let me know how far I am behind the others again.

3FMTK3SU6MMA01581

At least my vin is not 00001 ;)

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi folks, can anyone with FDRS tell whether the CMR module has received new software this month, particularly in the last week or two? It's not clear to me how much detail you guys with FDRS actually see, but if anyone is willing to take the time, I'd be very curious to see the software history for the CMR module dating back to last Fall.

I'm one of the folks who received 6.13 in December and it broke lane keeping and BC. The fix is supposedly an update to the CMR module. Ford announced an OTA in late Feb which failed to everyone who received it, then a TSB to manually program the CMR in early March which also failed to the handful of people who tried it. Then Ford announced a new OTA for the CMR which is now not only failing but also giving a "vehicle needs service" error.

And finally, Ford announced a new / revised TSB a week ago which once again involves programming the CMR module. Hence my curiosity to know if they released new CMR software in the last couple of weeks which hopefully will finally fix the trainwreck of bad CMR updates over the last few months.

Thanks in advance!
24-PU0105-CMR-FX as an OTA but whether or not your car got it...?

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Have not done this for a long long time but was wondering if someone can let me know how far I am behind the others again.

3FMTK3SU6MMA01581

At least my vin is not 00001 ;)
You're right it was back on the 12th of August....

Here's your list this morning:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU6MMA01581-27-Mar-24

Just Lurking

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
24-PU0105-CMR-FX as an OTA but whether or not your car got it...?
I definitely didn't get it. Just wondering what the release history is for CMR. If that's even information that you're able to see. Thanks.

vsguru

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium
Country flag
I'd appreciate it if someone can check my VIN please, first time asking :)

3FMTK3SU1PMA57626

Thanks in advance!