Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

prabh

First Name
Prabhjeet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium
Hello, I would appreciate if my VIN can also be checked for any pending OTA updates: 3FMTK3R70MMA50209.
Thank you!
Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Hello, I would appreciate if my VIN can also be checked for any pending OTA updates: 3FMTK3R70MMA50209.
Thank you!
Don't see any but here's your list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R70MMA50209-27-Mar-24

rich.frank23

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
LOVE THIS THREAD! Any chance you could try these 2 VINS?:
3FMTK3R70PMA32412 (23 Premium Extended)
3FMTK4SXXPMA45202 (23 GTPE)

Thanks!

Jmendoza

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mustang Mach E GT
Hey can you re check my Vin3FMTK4SE3PMA45783
see if I'm seeing any updates pending, i initially did fdrs until my list was gone but that broke my CMR with bluecruise issue. .

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
You're right it was back on the 12th of August....

Here's your list this morning:
I will take the BECM and BCM over easy with a side of SOB.

I guess after the Christmas collapse all cars are still not being updated together and all are still running different software versions after 3 years. Appears we will be requiring your awesome help a bit longer. Was hoping this thread may become obsolete but no it keeps growing.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Hey can you re check my Vin3FMTK4SE3PMA45783
see if I'm seeing any updates pending, i initially did fdrs until my list was gone but that broke my CMR with bluecruise issue. .
Just the DSP...which, even if you did update it would still be in your list, since it's still showing up for everybody who's done it so far.

I looked over your session log and I can see that everything went fine on the 12th..I don't know if the problem is a dependency issue or what it is. I've done all of those updates on my car as well and my BC still works fine.

You did get a few OTAs after you did your updates. I don't know if that is part of this problem or not.

According to the TSB on the problem...an update to the CMR module would fix the lane keeping...but you did that update before the problem started.

You might try doing a PMI on the CMR module (can't hurt anything) and answer "No" when asked if the original module is still installed. That may clear this up, but until you try it we won't know.

Jmendoza

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mustang Mach E GT
Just the DSP...which, even if you did update it would still be in your list, since it's still showing up for everybody who's done it so far.

I looked over your session log and I can see that everything went fine on the 12th..I don't know if the problem is a dependency issue or what it is. I've done all of those updates on my car as well and my BC still works fine.

You did get a few OTAs after you did your updates. I don't know if that is part of this problem or not.

According to the TSB on the problem...an update to the CMR module would fix the lane keeping...but you did that update before the problem started.

You might try doing a PMI on the CMR module (can't hurt anything) and answer "No" when asked if the original module is still installed. That may clear this up, but until you try it we won't know.
Ok thanks . I'll give that a shot

Boomerts

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GTPE
Hello, I would appreciate if my VIN can also be checked for any pending OTA updates: 3FMTK4SX0PMA23807.
Thank you!
Sponsored