Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

anonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium
So...first thing...if they checked FDRS (which service writers don't normally have on their desktops) they would have seen this:
3FMTK3R77PMA87696-17-Apr-24.png

I suspect they checked the OTA dashboard in PTS and it simply shows that you don't have any updates queued up for delivery right now. The last successful OTA you got was 23-PU1113-UNX-DC.
3FMTK3R77PMA87696-17-Apr-24OTA.png

You do have an available GWM and APIM in your list at the same time, so hopefully they will push the GWM to you and then that APIM. They really aren't pushing a lot to '23 models right now.
Thanks for explaining that, it makes total sense now. If Ford is not pushing out many updates for '23 models, then I guess I will have to sit back and wait until it is available, coz the dealer service desk was not greatly helpful (or knowledgeable).

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Would anyone be willing to look up mine for me?

3FMTK4SE3PMA91324

Just trying to figure out if it's worth it to get the FDRS license for two days to update ours
Start with the GWM and then the APIM...then go from there.

IPMA is gonna be a biggee. 2.5 hrs with a Mongoose. 42 Mins with a VCM3.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK4SE3PMA91324-17-Apr-24

You have no OTAs in the queue right now. Maybe later this week something will be released for your car as an OTA.

ClaraBear

First Name
Clara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT, '20 F250, '69 Vette
Thanks for explaining that, it makes total sense now. If Ford is not pushing out many updates for '23 models, then I guess I will have to sit back and wait until it is available, coz the dealer service desk was not greatly helpful (or knowledgeable).
Looks like you and I are in much the same boat with the tons of updates pending

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just keep driving it everyday and check for updates about 20 minutes into your drive to see if something is downloading. You might be surprised.
I think at this point it would be shock for me. Back into the repetitive cycle of stuck. Looking for 12V BMS updates. Looking for the CSP for burnt smells and melting of the charging port. At least I got the Tesla one and the adapter may be will ship in July. May have to whine to service again if the CSP never shows up.

Jobi

First Name
Joni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X
Country flag
Hello guys!

I would appreciate if someone has time to run my VIN? Thank you very much! :)

VIN: WF0TK3SU4MMA40184

Been almost a year since last updates through FDRS.

Regards

Duncs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2022
Country flag
3FMTK3SU4NMA03363

Took the car in recently to fix a one pedal fault issue. After I got the car back, I called ford about not receiving any ford power up software updates in 9 months. The person told me he saw a bunch of vehicle health alert notifications but he wouldn't tell me what they are. Can you tell me please? And also let me know, if possible, why I don't get otas?

Wahoowa

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Science
I didn't look for, and I'm not sure I can see the rebuy reasons . I saw at the bottom of that page the mention of a 'GCCT' case but beyond that, I'm not familiar.

My dealer has 3-4 GT PEs that arrived as stock months ago and they can't get rid of them. Even with all the discounts. I paid 70k last year for a car that I can get today for 55 at the same dealer. That's crazy.
Is GCCT the self driving portion? I saw Global Contact Center Technology. But I’m not sure what that means outside of corporate-y speak

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
Hello guys!

I would appreciate if someone has time to run my VIN? Thank you very much! :)

VIN: WF0TK3SU4MMA40184

Been almost a year since last updates through FDRS.

Regards
Last OTA's were 6.4.0 followed by the connectivity update. Unofficial list of modules pending updates is below:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1713375577578-eu

3FMTK3SU4NMA03363

Took the car in recently to fix a one pedal fault issue. After I got the car back, I called ford about not receiving any ford power up software updates in 9 months. The person told me he saw a bunch of vehicle health alert notifications but he wouldn't tell me what they are. Can you tell me please? And also let me know, if possible, why I don't get otas?
Ford customer service reps doing what they do best: Giving out BS info to customers and freak them out for no reason. Your car has no active vehicle health report notifications. I do not see any codes inthe past 60 days to be concerned about and your car reported zero DTC's the last time it reported to the cloud yesterday. OTA dashboard shows no update history, but your car is talking to the cloud just fine. Your car is on the latest Sync version and PTS shows no modules pending updates, so there is nothing to send you via OTA. Vehicle history shows A LOT of modules were updated on 4/15 and 4/16; looks like you're fully up to date. I would buy a nice bottle of Scotch for whatever tech (not your service advisor) worked on your car. He/she put many hours of work into your vehicle. Consider yourself very lucky.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others Picture2

Duncs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2022
Country flag
Thank you so much. Without you, a lot of people on this forum would be at a loss for information. Really appreciate that you do this for people.

Peyole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Dark Matter Gray Mach-E
Country flag
My Mustang is in the shop to fix the second failed window where it goes down instead of up when you pull the window button. They are also still trying to figure out how to fix software issues on the car after they registered the wrong serial number on a replacement APIM last September to fix other issues. Rugedraw was the one that discovered the mismatched serial number which I am extremely thankful for.

Since they have been fiddling around with it for three days, I was curious what was listed on my VIN since there have probably been some items updated.

3FMTK3R71NMA30391

Thanks

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
My Mustang is in the shop to fix the second failed window where it goes down instead of up when you pull the window button. They are also still trying to figure out how to fix software issues on the car after they registered the wrong serial number on a replacement APIM last September to fix other issues. Rugedraw was the one that discovered the mismatched serial number which I am extremely thankful for.

Since they have been fiddling around with it for three days, I was curious what was listed on my VIN since there have probably been some items updated.

3FMTK3R71NMA30391

Thanks
They updated these modules on 4/15. Doesn't look like they've done much since.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1713399699160-3f

This is what you show pending:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1713399954532-d5

Peyole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Dark Matter Gray Mach-E
Country flag
They updated these modules on 4/15. Doesn't look like they've done much since.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1713399954532-d5

This is what you show pending:

Looks like it was a long shift at the dealership with those 10PM Monday entries. I assume the ones on the 15th are #9 through #16, and that #9 is a doozy at nearly three hours. A shame they haven’t done anything since Monday as that 7:12PM entry I assume is you. I am hoping the APIM doesn’t pop up on the pending list if there is a prerequisite for it to show on your system as that was the nasty one.

I was always a bit confused on the Sync version being older after an APIM update and bezel diagnostics showing different alphanumeric characters at the end such as -CC versus the listed updates. This photo was a week or two ago and I apologize as I really need to clean the screen.

I am also glad the window problem has been it rolling down instead of up as a window rolling up when you press down would be quite dangerous. They have me in a Bronco Sport as a rental car and after three days I must say I really miss one-pedal drive. Fun driving a different car though.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others About SYNC
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others Bezel Diagnostics

DeusEx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Good evening. Would someone mind running my vin to see what updates are pending, if any?

Thanks in advance!

3FMTK3SU1PMA67993

Greg55678

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD Standard Range
Hello, if someone could run my VIN I would be very grateful!

WF0TR1RM2MMA05424
Sponsored