HGxxx

First Name
Harish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion energi, mach e premium standard range
Country flag
I saw this, should have tested a model y instead of model 3. But not bad with mach e efficiency( I guess it was pretty decent temp , and not too cold)

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
Love Matt Watson - I think this may the second time he's done a "drive 'em 'till the die" video. His last was pretty good too.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I saw this, should have tested a model y instead of model 3. But not bad with mach e efficiency( I guess it was pretty decent temp , and not too cold)
It's a weird comparison.

iX and Mach-E don't fit with the two other sedans.

Fair comparison would have been BMW i4, EQS, Model3 LR and separately Model Y, Mach-E, iX.

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
Ummm.....that looks like Mach E Select with Extended Range Battery? Only in the UK? With those numbers they would get 598kms EPA out of a charge. That is insane.

Last edited:

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
No frunk button in the app, so it doesn't exist?

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag
Surprised the iX didnt come in higher. It's been reported to have a higher than expected range

Mari76

First Name
Mari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E FE, 2013 Ford Explorer Limited
Country flag
So we can drive another 20mi on 0% battery? Lowest I've ever done is 8% and I was pretty nervous going that low.

OP
OP

roamtheworld

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
So we can drive another 20mi on 0% battery? Lowest I've ever done is 8% and I was pretty nervous going that low.
We had to go down to 3% last summer and 7% a couple of weeks ago. Road-tripping in Texas takes steady nerves.

astronut325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium, Toyota Camry, Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software analyst
Country flag
It's weird that the Model 3 was included in this instead of the Y. Otherwise, it's a good review. The points about the Mach-E are absolutely on point. The ride is bouncy, the brakes are VERY grabby, and it doesn't have as much trunk space compared to its peers. Also, the price range the BMW and Mercedes is about 2x that of the Mach-E. This comparison is strange to say the least. The Mach-E looks great from the exterior, and the interior fit and finish are also excellent. But it really falls behind in everything else. BUT.... you don't need to go into a friggin menu to change the distance control setting in the Mach-E. WTF BMW???

Boselka

First Name
Jason & Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vibedigital.marketing
Vehicles
'16 CMaxEnergi|'17 FocusElectric|'21 Mustang MachE
Occupation
Website Design, Development, and Digital Marketing
Country flag
We had to go down to 3% last summer and 7% a couple of weeks ago. Road-tripping in Texas takes steady nerves.
We are in Texas as well, and had the same thing happen, traveling from Denton to Austin last Christmas when the cold front came through the Ford Connected Navigation had us planned to stop at the EA station in Roundrock with 30 miles to spare, in temple it changed to a ChargePoint in George Town with 20 miles to spare we got there with only 10 miles to spare.
And that was driving for the last 30 miles at 65 in a 75. We had the heat set at 65 the whole time with seat heaters running.

Surprisingly the trip was 196 miles so that meant our ER AWD Premium only had 206 high mileage range in the cold. (Average temperature was 25°)

The only thing to add to it though was we did have a head wind, just not sure how much of one.
Sponsored