Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
I installed the larger wiper but still waiting to test it. We haven't had rain since I got the car in April and it'll probably be October before the first rain.
Sponsored

dromert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e
I just ordered Trico 15-G also after hearing good reviews about it.

Kevin C

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Infinite Blue ER AWD
Country flag
I installed the Trico 15-G this week. It was easy and fast. Just follow the directions for removing the OEM wiper carefully.

karioka

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Route 1
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Thank you for clarifying these steps.

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
I tried to install the 15-G, but I don't think I got it right. There was no "snap" when I installed the blade. It just kind of fitted into place and seems loose. I may not have it located in the correct spot, but it's difficult to tell since I really can't see under the wiper arm. Any tips?

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
I have wondered from the beginning why they didn’t put the rear window wiper at the top of the window in the spoiler. It would have looked cleaner and allowed for a larger wiper blade.
My Cadillac XT 4 had it up in the window, not as part of the spoiler. I had a NOTCH in the back window from the stupid motor. I'll take the MACH E design over that stupid notch any day.

Ravensfan1996

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I tried to install the 15-G, but I don't think I got it right. There was no "snap" when I installed the blade. It just kind of fitted into place and seems loose. I may not have it located in the correct spot, but it's difficult to tell since I really can't see under the wiper arm. Any tips?

I just made the swap out and turned my phones light on and stuck it under the arm to see where the pin was. Helped immensely instead of just trying feel your way around. It was a "snap" haha

Creaky

First Name
Bas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD SR
Occupation
Anything with a plug on it...
Country flag
For anyone that can't find the Trico wiper, the Bosch A380H is the same size and also fits the MME.

2FlyMache

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Ex4 MachE
Country flag
Yeah, I had the same issue but just needed to use slightly more pressure to get the confidence snap I was looking for. I'm interested in how it performs

Cuddlecool

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Professional education
Country flag
I still have not been able to remove the existing blade, I don't want to break it.
Yeah, I tried to remove the old one by pulling out, then down, like the directions here have said. Wouldn’t budge. Used a screwdriver to try to budge it. That broke the post right out of the molding. So now I need a new wiper arm. Seems like they could design these things to be idiot-proof. Instead, this one proved I’m the idiot.

dsheib

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD SR, Ducati Multistrada 1200S
Country flag
Yeah, I tried to remove the old one by pulling out, then down, like the directions here have said. Wouldn’t budge. Used a screwdriver to try to budge it. That broke the post right out of the molding. So now I need a new wiper arm. Seems like they could design these things to be idiot-proof. Instead, this one proved I’m the idiot.
I did the same thing last weekend, at least Ford had them in stock so it was a $40 mistake. It is a crappy design, though.

2FlyMache

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Ex4 MachE
Country flag
I did the same thing last weekend, at least Ford had them in stock so it was a $40 mistake. It is a crappy design, though.
That sucks, mine was very easy to remove. Since I installed the longer one we've had a ton of torrential rain here in GA and it's worked flawlessly. Much better view out back

kevcody

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Battery
Occupation
Hacker
Country flag
I followed the trend here and went with the Trico 15G. Works perfectly. (Also, need to take the pony for a bath tomorrow, construction near work has it a mess ?‍♂)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Rear wiper blade - longer replacement? 8BB0EF10-7DB7-4AD3-9CB9-30D57846FE79
Ford Mustang Mach-E Rear wiper blade - longer replacement? 5F579E22-635F-4EFB-A4F3-ACBC5B527C29
Ford Mustang Mach-E Rear wiper blade - longer replacement? 0A2EE002-59C6-4FE6-820A-3C553BC71C1B