Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Job 1 (Jan 21 build week). Still nothing, not in email nor in FP. I do recall looking at these programs awhile ago though and discovered they’re not applicable here, so no big loss.
Sponsored

cjfarmer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E premium RWD
Country flag
Just got an email - 3 years of TireCARE, DentCARE, and WindshieldCARE for being an early adopter. Nice gesture, clearly a follow-up on the EA survey that many talked about before we were told to not talk about EA...

As a token of appreciation, we have gifted you the Ford Protect® TripleCARE® Protection Plan for 3 years. Which includes:

1. TireCARE — Replaces tires and wheels damaged due to a road hazard (excludes cosmetic damage)

2. DentCARE — Permanent removal of door dings and minor dents without harming your vehicle’s factory finish

3. WindshieldCARE — Covers the repair of the front windshield from chips and cracks caused by propelled rocks and road debris

This extra protection is designed to keep your vehicle looking as fresh as it feels and bring peace of mind as you rule the road. Select the View Details button for more information. Enjoy!

Thanks again
Never received one.

Electric Goat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT
Occupation
3x HVBJB Failure Tester
Country flag
I got the 1 year survey a couple weeks ago too. I complained about a few things (mostly around the powertrain issues including the HVBJB issue, the 5-second or less issue, and the crappy access to the LVB). I still got the offer. 🤷‍♂️🐩
Thanks. My survey response pretty much said the same as yours.

This coverage would have been helpful to have earlier this year. I've already had 3 flat tires (due to nails from neighborhood construction) and a few door dings repaired due to negligent co-worker. I'll cross my fingers that I'll receive the offer... this will be bad ass to have for the long term.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I completed the survey, but no thanks for your effort email yet.

Probably should not have said I would be happy with a working frunk button and a second FOB.
Second fob is free now if you didn’t get one. If you need more info I can share the CSP from Ford.

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
No email
No message in FordPass

Coal for me, I guess...

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
The internet: when Surprise and Delight for the few, becomes Frustrate and Annoy for the masses...

PS. I'm truly happy for everyone that did get this.

83girl

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE Premium
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
Just got an email - 3 years of TireCARE, DentCARE, and WindshieldCARE for being an early adopter. Nice gesture, clearly a follow-up on the EA survey that many talked about before we were told to not talk about EA...

As a token of appreciation, we have gifted you the Ford Protect® TripleCARE® Protection Plan for 3 years. Which includes:

1. TireCARE — Replaces tires and wheels damaged due to a road hazard (excludes cosmetic damage)

2. DentCARE — Permanent removal of door dings and minor dents without harming your vehicle’s factory finish

3. WindshieldCARE — Covers the repair of the front windshield from chips and cracks caused by propelled rocks and road debris

This extra protection is designed to keep your vehicle looking as fresh as it feels and bring peace of mind as you rule the road. Select the View Details button for more information. Enjoy!

Thanks again
Yup yup yippee! Delivery May 2021, early adopter I guess! Going to get some dings out of my side panel next week.

YouEeee

First Name
Duy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 ford mustang mach e gt
Country flag
Still no emails
And ford apps doesnt show anything also...

Cant wait to fix a chip on my windshield :(

JSeis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD Select
Country flag
April ‘21 build purchased July ‘21: We got the same email and the S.O. called our dealer rep and he confirmed it’s all true and, “Yes, you’ll get an additional fob”.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Still no emails
And ford apps doesnt show anything also...

Cant wait to fix a chip on my windshield :(
Your insurance might fix this for free... That's at least been my experience here in Arizona across several carriers. No impact to premiums and no deductible for a minor glass repair.

ReelSweet

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I received the same gift in FordPass and I'm not even special (not early access, no survey taken) or anything like that. Not even a Macheforum.com Jedi like some around here. Just a Job 1 schmo with a March build.... and even Select model at that :D

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I received the same gift in FordPass and I'm not even special (not early access, no survey taken) or anything like that. Not even a Macheforum.com Jedi like some around here. Just a Job 1 schmo with a March build.... and even Select model at that :D
I like you just the way you are.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Received gift from Ford: 3 years of TripleCARE -- TireCARE, DentCARE, and WindshieldCARE mister-rogers

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
If you haven’t gotten it yet, it might just be a matter of time. I wouldn’t be surprised if some are left out in the cold from this. But come on folks, this is free stuff that no one was expecting. When have you gotten a free coverage program from any car manufacturer after date of purchase? I can’t think of a time I’ve heard of this. Also, although I got the email, it hasn’t show up in Ford Pass, I suspect it won’t.