LiquidError

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E (Someday)
Country flag
My Mach-E was built in December and part of the delay in January. I was initially given a 2-month window, like many. That window has come and gone. I have reached out to the dealer and to Ford who can provide no details. I am so frustrated. I've been waiting for so long and can't believe no one can even tell me if my car is fixed or where it is. For the first time, I'm really regretting this.
Sponsored

Wisconsin Pony Gal

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach 3 Premium AWD (AKA Lightning!)
Country flag
I share your frustrations so exactly that I could have written your post. It seems such a simple question, "where is the darn car?" that the silence may be telling us that the wait is undetermined even from their side. I am considering placing another MachE order, since that one may make it out of the factory and to the dealership before the one I'm waiting for arrives! First one to Milwaukee wins the space in the garage!

Not to boast, but my dealership is trying to ease the wait by allowing me occasional use of their ftcp MachE whenever it's not out for their 4 day test drives. In the 3 days I've had it, I'm convinced I want to wait for the car, but I'd reallly like to know if it's this year or next.

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
My Mach-E was built in December and part of the delay in January. I was initially given a 2-month window, like many. That window has come and gone. I have reached out to the dealer and to Ford who can provide no details. I am so frustrated. I've been waiting for so long and can't believe no one can even tell me if my car is fixed or where it is. For the first time, I'm really regretting this.
Right there with you. Exactly. ETA has slipped. No visibility. I’m ma6be not as frustrated and just waiting...

jrdelong1043

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic
Occupation
Utility Arborist
Country flag
I as well share your frustration. My eta was March 7th. Pushed back another 2 weeks. it Says 1 day to the dealership, but I'm not holding my breath. Today for some odd reason the palsapp isn't recognizing my vin. Its been sitting in KS since Feb 5th. The ford tracker tech website doesn't recognize it as well. Only fords website does.

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
I as well share your frustration. My eta was March 7th. Pushed back another 2 weeks. it Says 1 day to the dealership, but I'm not holding my breath. Today for some odd reason the palsapp isn't recognizing my vin. Its been sitting in KS since Feb 5th. The ford tracker tech website doesn't recognize it as well. Only fords website does.
Fwiw most experience of others on this forum is that it disappears from palsapp and magically appears at the dealer at some point. Palsapp and often dealer visibility system doesn’t necessarily update.

jrdelong1043

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic
Occupation
Utility Arborist
Country flag
Since my excitement is killing me, I searched and found the number to Jack Cooper. I called and asked if my car was being held in KC. The lady informed me that my car is now in Ohio waiting to be delivered to the dealer. 3 hours south. The number is 816-452-8235 . They will ask for your vin number.

OP
OP
LiquidError

LiquidError

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E (Someday)
Country flag
Since my excitement is killing me, I searched and found the number to Jack Cooper. I called and asked if my car was being held in KC. The lady informed me that my car is now in Ohio waiting to be delivered to the dealer. 3 hours south. The number is 816-452-8235 . They will ask for your vin number.
I'm trying this. Thank you!

prdude

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White w/Gray MME Prem ER RWD, 01 Miata
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
I'm curious whether all the folks waiting for their vehicles have the same build config

OP
OP
LiquidError

LiquidError

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E (Someday)
Country flag
Update: talked to Ford and Jack Cooper. Jack Cooper claims they do not have the car and that it was sent back to Mexico in February. Ford says they have no idea where the car is and to contact my dealer. My dealer has the same information that I do. This has become a nightmare.