03MMto21MME

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
03 Marauder, 21 Mach-E
Country flag
Sorry if I entered the update incorrectly, line 447 is a duplicate of 342. I was just trying to update the build date to Jan. 11 week.

Thanks!

1pt21Gigawatts

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
@ChasingCoral where do we stand on est. delivery date of one were to order a new vehicle today? Considering kicking my order down the road.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Correct, reserved in January, ordered June 28th. I totally get those that reserved ahead of me. I am talking about those that did not reserve until June (5 months after me) that have build dates a month or more ahead of me.

To me the only thing that makes sense is Ford picks big markets first regardless of reservation date. Doesn’t seem right to me.
Exactly how many of those do you see? I only see a handful and they all have other builds than your E4X. You can see throughout the builds where models are being shuffled around to optimize line production.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Correct, reserved in January, ordered June 28th. I totally get those that reserved ahead of me. I am talking about those that did not reserve until June (5 months after me) that have build dates a month or more ahead of me.

To me the only thing that makes sense is Ford picks big markets first regardless of reservation date. Doesn’t seem right to me.
Have you looked at how many reservations ahead of yours don't have build dates yet? At least you have one.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Have you looked at how many reservations ahead of yours don't have build dates yet? At least you have one.
That just kinda reinforces the point he's making though about reservation priority and other criteria customers would logically expect not meaning a lot. Loosely, but only loosely. And even then, it's very hit & miss.

Kinda frustrating, but it is what it is.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Exactly how many of those do you see? I only see a handful and they all have other builds than your E4X. You can see throughout the builds where models are being shuffled around to optimize line production. (as a reminder I reserved end of January with 34,5xx.)
These are all Premium AWD ER like mine
363 reservation 76,064 with build 1/24
399 reservation 72,197 with build 1/11
411 reservation 58,084 with build 1/11
427 reservation 44,xxx with build 12/21

Here is one that is premium AWD with SR but it had to be an almost June reservation
391 reservation 87,017 with build 1/4
I agree that anything other than Premium AWD ER are getting earlier build dates because of production efficiencies but 4-5 month advantage seems a bit much.

I am happy for everyone that didn't have to wait as long, it isn't their fault but it does take from the experience a bit when my line to the register is going 1/8th the speed as the register beside me only because my cart is a different color.

I will go get some milk and cereal to go along with my sour grapes ?
I am anxious to get the car because I think it will be great but it will come when it comes.

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Here is one that is premium AWD with SR but it had to be an almost June reservation
I agree that anything other than Premium AWD ER are getting earlier build dates because of production efficiencies but 4-5 month advantage seems a bit much.

I am happy for everyone that didn't have to wait as long, it isn't their fault but it does take from the experience a bit when my line to the register is going 1/8th the speed as the register beside me only because my cart is a different color.

I am anxious to get the car because I think it will be great but it will come when it comes.
I'm in a worst boat, reservation early january, ordered by the dealer end of june or early july and no build date yet, so frustrating.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Gotcha. Still a small number and may have more to do with location or some other factor. What seems even stranger are the folks who reserved in November and ordered quickly and yet have late January/early February build dates. I see a day of event reservation the same day as yours.

My biggest hope is that they can keep to the schedule and do so safely.

stlippert

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Red AWD ER
Country flag
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

Just added my order to the list.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
VIN Received: 3FMTK3RM1MMA08623
Welcome to the forum! You and I have very similar orders. The only differences are west side vs east side dealers, Rapid Red vs Infinite Blue, and Z-plan (I presume) vs X-plan. :)

exfordguy

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lincoln Aviator. 202Mach-E Premium.
Occupation
Retired from Ford IT
Country flag
Welcome to the forum! You and I have very similar orders. The only differences are west side vs east side dealers, Rapid Red vs Infinite Blue, and Z-plan (I presume) vs X-plan. :)
Thanks! You are correct on the Z-Plan. 28 years at Ford. The Mach-E is actually mainly for my wife, and I just took delivery of a 2021 Aviator, in Ocean Drive Blue, which is Lincoln's name for Infinite Blue (Paint code AB).
Sponsored