ahawksfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Just updating the thread on my order status.... good progress!!

ordered 2/20/2021
estimated build week was 7/4/2021
actual build start was 7/12/2021
Build status = COMPLETE as of 7/28/2021
estimated dealer delivery is 8/31/2021 to 9/6/2021

(Star White Premium ER AWD)
Congrats! My build was one day after yours but still is showing In Production (not Built or Shipped). My guess is mine is waiting on a chip..

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Congrats! My build was one day after yours but still is showing In Production (not Built or Shipped). My guess is mine is waiting on a chip..
My build week was 7/11 and still shows in production. Is there a way to see actual build date or does it just update after it's done being built?

Bobobobob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Shipped?

Order Date: 3/16/21
Build week: 6/20/21
Build day: 6/28/21
Status changed to built: 7/16/21 (Although the checkmark on the Ford tracker did not show up until 7/29/21)
Shipped: Ford Tracker: No date...just '38 days' (The Forum Viewer finally shows the car as 'in transit' vs. 'in production' which it was since early June.)
ETA Pushed from 9/6/21 to 9/19/21, but Ford Tracker, per below, is more optimistic.
PALSAPP: Still pending.

Hopefully a good sign of the mid/late June builds finally leaving the factory.

Shipped
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Oh man. I finally reached the next step. Here's the update as of today, 7/29/21...

Premium AWD/ER Dark Matter Grey
Ordered: 4/23/21
Scheduled for production: Week of 9/19/21

to be continued...

DanL_MN

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Country flag
SO if you log in to https://www.ford.com/buy/my-vehicles.html does anything show up? Because I just ordered two weeks ago and my order shows up when I log in there under My Vehicles

1626990599595.png
Nothing shows up on my ford.com account. I think this is because I ordered directly from the dealer and did not use my account for the reservation first. It sounds like I will not have anything show up on my ford.com account until a VIN # is released.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
This is fantastic news. As far as I know, you are the first to report "In Transit" status. After a month+ delay, it looks like they are FINALLY starting to move now. I guess we'll know for absolute certain once it arrives in Kansas City, but to me, yes, it looks like it has actually shipped.

Shipped?

Order Date: 3/16/21
Build week: 6/20/21
Build day: 6/28/21
Status changed to built: 7/16/21 (Although the checkmark on the Ford tracker did not show up until 7/29/21)
Shipped: Ford Tracker: No date...just '38 days' (The Forum Viewer finally shows the car as 'in transit' vs. 'in production' which it was since early June.)
ETA Pushed from 9/6/21 to 9/19/21, but Ford Tracker, per below, is more optimistic.
PALSAPP: Still pending.

Hopefully a good sign of the mid/late June builds finally leaving the factory.

Shipped
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
DAMN they must be ramping up. Just got scheduled for production 9/26 when I placed my order, non reservation, 6/24 for MMEGT

dmcbrooklyn

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Country flag
Haven't received email notification, but the Ford Tracker shows I finally have a build date:
Premium AWD/ER Shadow Black
Ordered: 4/27/21
Scheduled for production: Week of 9/26/21

SeattleMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Haven't received email notification, but the Ford Tracker shows I finally have a build date:
Premium AWD/ER Shadow Black
Ordered: 4/27/21
Scheduled for production: Week of 9/26/21
I haven’t received a single email notification during the process, and based on the trackers my vehicle has been built and pending shipping

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
So folks who obsessively looked at their Build details online through the VIN decoder app thing on here like I am, how long was it after you received your build date that you were able to view your window sticker? I click on Window Sticker and it says check back later because one hasn't been issued. I'm just curious. Does this not happen until its built?

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Updating my order for a CA Rt1 Iconic Silver. Order # 10778122 placed 4/23/2021- Production date estimated 9/26/2021.
I haven't gotten the email yet, but I also check the website and my account there.

SeattleMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
So folks who obsessively looked at their Build details online through the VIN decoder app thing on here like I am, how long was it after you received your build date that you were able to view your window sticker? I click on Window Sticker and it says check back later because one hasn't been issued. I'm just curious. Does this not happen until its built?
I think I was able to review mine about 2-3 days before the start of the production week.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
For me the window sticker became available on the Wednesday prior to the scheduled build week.
Sponsored