RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
Any indication if dealers will be able to get ahold of some of the scheduled then cancelled orders for those with early reservations, but later dates? Or will the cancellations just go to the dealers whom ordered them for retail, their customers?
The general understanding so far is that late cancellation becomes dealer inventory, and the dealer can do whatever they want with it (including, but not limited to, sell them at mark up to whoever is willing to pay).
Sponsored

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
The general understanding so far is that late cancellation becomes dealer inventory, and the dealer can do whatever they want with it (including, but not limited to, sell them at mark up to whoever is willing to pay).
That may not be the case. There are reports of dealers saying orders has to be filled by the named person. People with Premium that converted to Mach Drop FE. Take it with a grain of salt. (sorry but not sure which of the threads mentioned it)

Jmills3232

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Own)2016 Focus Electric, (Ordered)Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Just got a schedule date for production from Ford! Week of 11/30!

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
That may not be the case. There are reports of dealers saying orders has to be filled by the named person. People with Premium that converted to Mach Drop FE. Take it with a grain of salt. (sorry but not sure which of the threads mentioned it)
I don't think what you said conflicts with what I said.

Reservation holders cannot transfer reservation to someone else. If that's allowed, the reservation holder can "sell" his/her spot, and the dealer doesn't get any benefit.

I read somewhere on this forum that dealer can forfeit your reservation/order if you don't buy in 7 days. At that point, it becomes dealer stock, and the dealer gets to profit from it.

Pbaran

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Escape, 2006 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
@Administrator. Please update my info. Line 165
My MME is scheduled for production the week of 12/14/20.
Premium, RWD, Extended range battery, 10009985 reserved on 11/18/2019. I wish I knew what the estimated delivery date will be.

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
My dealer clearly told me he could not accept/sell an extra MME to anyone other than a reservation/order/machdrop named person. Not sure what the real enforcement of this is, fine, penalty, reduction of other inventory, etc.? But he’s a very legit, large, long term dealer who wants to follow the Ford rules which I appreciate. Gives him more credibility to me for sure.

LauFFE Tron

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Focus Electric, 2001 Toyota Highlander
Country flag
Please add 12/7 build date and 3FMTK2R78MMA0xxxx to my entry. No delivery date per dealer as of yet. Thank you!

PrimeFuture

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER, 2013 Ford Focus
Country flag
Just submitted my order on the order form.

Lukeh02

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14’ Taurus (21’ Mustang ME)
Country flag
10005119 - Build date 12/21

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
I’m line 14 and my estimated build date is 12/14. I do have a VIN as well.

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

Added my build date through form submission - week of 12.21.20.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
@Administrator got my VIN by calling Ford Customer Service at 800-334-4375

VIN# 3FMTK3SU7MMAXXXXX

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
@Administrator got my VIN by calling Ford Customer Service at 800-334-4375

VIN# 3FMTK3SU7MMAXXXXX
Interesting idea! I just called and spoke to Paula. She is able to see my order but not a VIN number. Said it was not issued yet but that when it is, it will be visible through the order tracking page and can also be obtained from my dealer.

Also, it seemed like she could see that it's scheduled for production but she didn't see the week. (She asked if it was 11/23, I replied that's great news since the email said 12/14, and she replied that the 12/14 is what I should go by since the emails go out in batches and she wasn't sure.)

Same for anticipated delivery date... check w/ the dealer. (I'm checking. Dealer will get back to me later today.)

... Anyway. Most of the questions I asked required some on-hold research and the response was to check with my dealership as they might have that information. ;)

She also provided this URL that might be useful for folks who do have a VIN #:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

The call got disconnected (not my fault I swear) while she was letting me know that she couldn't find installation instructions for the Connected Charge Station, but the dealership might have info. :) I probably asked way too many questions.

Az MachE

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
I don't think what you said conflicts with what I said.

Reservation holders cannot transfer reservation to someone else. If that's allowed, the reservation holder can "sell" his/her spot, and the dealer doesn't get any benefit.

I read somewhere on this forum that dealer can forfeit your reservation/order if you don't buy in 7 days. At that point, it becomes dealer stock, and the dealer gets to profit from it.
No, buyers must complete their purchase within 5 days of delivery to the dealer.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Interesting idea! I just called and spoke to Paula. She is able to see my order but not a VIN number. Said it was not issued yet but that when it is, it will be visible through the order tracking page and can also be obtained from my dealer.

Also, it seemed like she could see that it's scheduled for production but she didn't see the week. (She asked if it was 11/23, I replied that's great news since the email said 12/14, and she replied that the 12/14 is what I should go by since the emails go out in batches and she wasn't sure.)

Same for anticipated delivery date... check w/ the dealer. (I'm checking. Dealer will get back to me later today.)

... Anyway. Most of the questions I asked required some on-hold research and the response was to check with my dealership as they might have that information. ;)

She also provided this URL that might be useful for folks who do have a VIN #:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

The call got disconnected (not my fault I swear) while she was letting me know that she couldn't find installation instructions for the Connected Charge Station, but the dealership might have info. :) I probably asked way too many questions.
It's interesting at the URL above that it finds my VIN, but does not show a production day yet. But still useful to know it is there.
Sponsored