Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Maybe just cancel it and re-order once you are ready? I'm sure by summer 2021, they will have production ramped up and there wont be a back log unless there is a battery shortage.
In talking with the dealer, they said they would hold the car for a month or two. Even if I then choose not to buy, they can turn around and sell it on their own. Figure if it does not get delayed, it'll take a month to get to the dealer...it'll be close but might work. Nothing to lose as I'll get my deposit back. Then, if all looks good at the factory, I'll re-order come May/June.

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
My order number for Extended Range AWD Premium in Infinite Blue Metallic is 10027320. Order was placed 10/29/2020, and they have given me build date week of January 25. Beginning to feel real!

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Where are people finding their VIN numbers? I'm on the Ford website now that my car has a production date, and not finding it.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
The Ford email specified the new build date, order # and at the bottom the VIN #.
Don't know if the VIN # corresponding to my Mach E on order. The VIN # is like a key to log in to Ford Pass and obtain info about the sync4+ system and instructional manuals. I tried playing with them to get familiar. No window sticker yet.
To the info above, we might be pleasantly surprised about the mileage per full charge.
The smaller the wheels the higher the mileage. Tesla's act the same. When their owners install smaller diameter wheels the efficiency and mileage go up,

1976 Pinto

First Name
Loran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150, 2017 Explorer
Country flag
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

1076 Pinto submitted order details

Dan G

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Ioniq
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Order # 10481829
Order Date Oct 9, 2020
Build Week Feb 21, 2021
Infinite Blue, Space grey
Extended Range, RWD

TxTom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE and 2021 Escape PHEV Titanium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Where are people finding their VIN numbers? I'm on the Ford website now that my car has a production date, and not finding it.
I received the email last Tuesday providing a planned week of production date. The next day I called the 800 number to confirm that planned week, and the rep asked me if I wanted the VIN, which she then provided. Ford Customer Experience/Marketing in FL: 1-800-334-4375. They'll ask for your Reservation Number, dealer name and the 4-digit dealer order number.

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
Just sent in a change request form - order date has a typo - build date is still 12/14/2020 - here is hoping my grabber blue baby is born this week!
Sponsored