Retired oceanographer
Country flag

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
After sitting in a Mach E yesterday, I felt that the Mach E interior is worlds more upscale than a Tesla, unless you are into minimalist modern architecture. Tesla was very cold feeling. Materials in the Mach E were better to the touch and the seating was incredibly soft and comfortable. Having controls for most basic things you would use while driving is not only more familiar but a lot safer also.

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
Is it true that Tesla FSD does not transfer to a new owner when you sell the car?

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
A genuine question, if Teslas are so badly built with so many problems then why do they people that own them love them so much? They almost get indoctrinated into a Tesla cult.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
A genuine question, if Teslas are so badly built with so many problems then why do they people that own them love them so much? They almost get indoctrinated into a Tesla cult.
Good question to ask on a Tesla forum. I think they love driving an electric car so much that the awful quality of the build is forgotten as they fall in love with the experience. Hopefully, we get BOTH, a GREAT build and a GREAT experience.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
But is it worth $8,000 US , and he could have just walked around the other side that seem to be not flooded.
$8K, not a chance. As I understand it is just one part of the suite of autonomous features. I would be glad to see Ford provide it in theirs.
Sponsored