EV_Vida

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CR1
Country flag
If you got the Clore PL6100...that is probably the most recommended powersupply. Not sure what you mean by battery supply setup?

You mean how it's all connected?

Frunk_Charge_Setup.png

If you've done the holesaw mod you just connect the terminals and initially set the PL6100 to charge until your state of charge is over 80% and then switch over to powersupply mode at 14.0V.

If you haven't done the holesaw mod you just remove the frunk rear and left side beauty panels and connect, then the rest is the same. If you are going to keep up with all the updates I recommend doing the holesaw mod for quicker access.
Thx Mike for all your help! One last question before I actually do it.
For the Battery my settings should be:

TYPE: AGM
RATE: 10A

plug it in and watch it charge to 80% and then switch over to supply and change to 14volt, is that correct?

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Thx Mike for all your help! One last question before I actually do it.
For the Battery my settings should be:

TYPE: AGM
RATE: 10A

plug it in and watch it charge to 80% and then switch over to supply and change to 14volt, is that correct?
You can use the 40A setting to get the charge up faster. But yes, switch to powersupply at 14.0v after the charge is above 80%.

Mike

MachLee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I checked my VIN twice earlier today. Nothing....

Then I read @MachLee and @scoopman posts about an APIM update a minute ago...I check again and like magic....it's there.

You are good!
The MachLee you seek is @Mach-Lee. They have a hyphen in their tag.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
That's okay, mine's rapid red too!
I’m surrounded by Reds! Wait, which one of you is Sarge? Simmons? Grif? Donut? 🤪🐩

EV_Vida

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CR1
Country flag
I updated my GFM without any issues. However when I tried to update BCM, it keeps getting the reprogram fail, any guidance?

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Complete DIY Guide to Updating Your Mach-E with FDRS (Alternative to Forscan) 1DAF9AAA-383C-4AFE-A529-A3CD02B95358

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I updated my GFM without any issues. However when I tried to update BCM, it keeps getting the reprogram fail, any guidance?

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Complete DIY Guide to Updating Your Mach-E with FDRS (Alternative to Forscan) 1DAF9AAA-383C-4AFE-A529-A3CD02B95358
Send me your VIN and I'll take a look.

MachLee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
GWM update popped up today, Job 1 2021. I believe @Mach-Lee or someone said that that is all that is needed to get YouTube, etc. loaded up? I don't have time to do it today, even though it isn't too long. Hopefully someone else gets on it!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
GWM update popped up today, Job 1 2021. I believe @Mach-Lee or someone said that that is all that is needed to get YouTube, etc. loaded up? I don't have time to do it today, even though it isn't too long. Hopefully someone else gets on it!
I'm doing that one now but strangely it says it's "-HKC" which I already had. I guess I'll wait and see in the next few minutes if the options show up for Youtube, etc.

Edit: I wasn't paying attention as all the packages were downloading apparently. Most packages are still "-HKC" but the F188 DID is indeed "-HKD". And Youtube and the other two options are showing up in the Entertainment section. So this would put us at parity with 3.5.3.3 PowerUp.
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Complete DIY Guide to Updating Your Mach-E with FDRS (Alternative to Forscan) GWM_HKD

Will there be other streaming offerings available, does anybody know? Or is it just going to be those three?

Last edited:

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I'm doing that one now but strangely it says it's "-HKC" which I already had. I guess I'll wait and see in the ext few minutes if the options show up for Youtube, etc.
FDRS downloads the HKC Software, but the HKD config file. This update today does enable youtube.

redditn00b92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E CR1
Country flag
Can someone look and see if I have any updates in FDRS? Wondering if I am eligible for the Gateway update that recently pushed. Wondering if it will help with my (still!) stuck APIM. :(

VIN: 3FMTK2R75MMA36395

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Haven't seen this posted yet.....'21 J1 has a TCU this morning.

Mike
Sponsored