jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
I was thinking about calling my MME "Shadowfax", but that would make me Gandalf, and I didn't feel that it's appropriate. So I ruled it out. But mostly it was because of the color...
:D

Talking about colors - your car looks great, and the picture is fantastic! Congrats man!
Haha! What you’re not old and powerful?

I’m really happy about the color.
Sponsored

Benny’66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Plant Manager
Country flag
29 long weeks from confirmed order on my GTPE and I finally have a window sticker this morning. Amazing how the little things that don’t actuallly get me any closer to getting my car make me feel better!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
29 long weeks from confirmed order on my GTPE and I finally have a window sticker this morning. Amazing how the little things that don’t actuallly get me any closer to getting my car make me feel better!
I mean it's kind of like a few mini steps closer, think about it that way :)

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Can anyone else with a Premium on order still do me a favor? Check your status on the seg tracker and click the "Packages" tab and tell me if the comfort package is listed there for you?

It is on mine but... isn't the comfort package not an option on the Premium and all of those things are just built in to the trim? I'm wondering if this is just how they do the order normally or if maybe my dealer fucked up and put in a package that doesn't exist for this trim and maybe that's part of what's holding my order up?

Wishful thinking perhaps.

Benny’66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Plant Manager
Country flag
I mean it's kind of like a few mini steps closer, think about it that way :)
I worked 17 years for 2 of the Big 3 US automakers (not Ford, so the other 2 are pretty obvious) and I completely understand the challenges, which today are unprecedented. Every car I have bought (except the ‘66 mustang I bought at 15, not new and still have) has been special order, so I’m also no stranger to the wait to get exactly the trim configuration I want.

Thanks for taking the time to comment and offer encouragement. Means a lot as a Ford customer and a shareholder.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Can anyone else with a Premium on order still do me a favor? Check your status on the seg tracker and click the "Packages" tab and tell me if the comfort package is listed there for you?

It is on mine but... isn't the comfort package not an option on the Premium and all of those things are just built in to the trim? I'm wondering if this is just how they do the order normally or if maybe my dealer fucked up and put in a package that doesn't exist for this trim and maybe that's part of what's holding my order up?

Yes, the Comfort Package, along with BlueCruise, are both listed under packages for my Premium.

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag

Mine too

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I got this forwarded to me from my car dealer (see 1st screenshot), which basically confirms my 11/22 production date. However when I use the track my order hyperlink on this page, I don't see any changes since the confirmation of my original order. Can anyone explain the disconnect or is seeing it on their orders?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1637348437819

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1637348495815

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
So this morning at 5 am I made the 2hr drive south to CO springs to pick up the roll cage for my Scout Traveler, and then drove 2 hours back home. In that entire drive I was hoping to see more mach e's. BUT I only saw 1. I even saw a train and I was trying to see if there were any cyber orange ones on the train but didn't see anything :(

The whole drive all I could think about was it'd be so nice to have all the advanced driving features of the mach e. Even though I wouldn't be able to get all the cage parts to fit in the mach e, it would still have been a nicer drive I bet!

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
I got this forwarded to me from my car dealer (see 1st screenshot), which basically confirms my 11/22 production date. However when I use the track my order hyperlink on this page, I don't see any changes since the confirmation of my original order. Can anyone explain the disconnect or is seeing it on their orders?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1637348495815

You won't see any changes on the Ford site until it actually goes into production.

Gixxer750

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag

Mine has the comfort package in there as well. I think it's just listing everything included under the 300A code.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Latest update. Ford thinks the car was delivered on 11/16, but it has not been delivered. There are a lot of cars sitting in the Littleton Big Lift lot including about a dozen Mach-E. Most cannot be loaded as they have dead batteries for sitting so long. The transportation company marked as delivered to make their metrics look better and they do not have a way to charge the batteries. The dealer cannot go to the lot, only a Ford rep can and they do not have anybody scheduled to do this, nor do they have a way to charge the batteries.

The dealer has no answer, no ETA and no accountability. Hell of a way to run a car company. I think it's time to let Jalopnik and some other media outlets shine some light on this.
Sponsored