At427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus ST
Occupation
Transportation
Country flag
I do not know what happens with this of the shipments of September 21. We will continue in the same.
I also had a 9/21 shipment and according to the dealers VVR it is still listed as on a KCS railcar.
Sponsored

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I also had a 9/21 shipment and according to the dealers VVR it is still listed as on a KCS railcar.
Thanks for the info. So under that premise they must have already transferred it from one train station to the other, right?

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Thanks for the info. So under that premise they must have already transferred it from one train station to the other, right?
No, I think the premise is that our cars are still sitting on a rail car in KC, waiting to be unloaded and moved to another train to continue their journey. From my understanding, palsapp (Jack Cooper Trucking) is the single company that moves the cars from the trains incoming from Mexico to the other "ramps" for loading onto the next trains. If there is no record in palsapp of the car being moved, then it still sitting in KC waiting to be moved (assuming that the train has made it to KC).

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
No, I think the premise is that our cars are still sitting on a rail car in KC, waiting to be unloaded and moved to another train to continue their journey. From my understanding, palsapp (Jack Cooper Trucking) is the single company that moves the cars from the trains incoming from Mexico to the other "ramps" for loading onto the next trains. If there is no record in palsapp of the car being moved, then it still sitting in KC waiting to be moved (assuming that the train has made it to KC).
Maddening. Thanks for the info

At427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus ST
Occupation
Transportation
Country flag
Actually looking into it closer it may be worse then it appears as the last listed location is the rail yard that services the plant not the KC yard.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
If you look at the "hidden" info using the developer tools in your browser, you may see a "bayed" date (in epoch time). This means the railcar has arrived in KC but the vehicle has not been "Moved" to another ramp.

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
If you look at the "hidden" info using the developer tools in your browser, you may see a "bayed" date (in epoch time). This means the railcar has arrived in KC but the vehicle has not been "Moved" to another ramp.
BayedDate has been null for 3 weeks, and is still null as of 10:30 AM Mountain time today (10/12)

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
Nice!! My GT left Muncie KS on 9/15 and dealer says it's at Mira Loma Auto Rail Yard, CA... likely waiting for a transport truck. Driver shortages... My ETA was 10/8 to Orange County... Uggg. Maybe this week?!?
Well that's not that far. I'm sure you offered to go pick it up and drive it to the dealer to complete the paperwork??

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Is there any detailed instruction on how to do it? Can I do it with the VIN number?

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Is there any detailed instruction on how to do it? Can I do it with the VIN number?
Easiest way to do it is on Firefox or Chrome (may work on other browsers, I don't know) and hit F12 to bring up the developer panel. Click on Network and then on Fetch XHR then paste in your VIN and hit enter. The number will show below and you can click your VIN, then on the right will show all the different hidden data.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1634057547324

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Easiest way to do it is on Firefox or Chrome (may work on other browsers, I don't know) and hit F12 to bring up the developer panel. Click on Network and then on Fetch XHR then paste in your VIN and hit enter. The number will show below and you can click your VIN, then on the right will show all the different hidden data.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1634057547324
Good explanation. When I get home I try. Thanks a lot !!!

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

Davedough

First Name