mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Well, my Mach-E finally arrived to the dealership yesterday 5/19/22. Hoping to take delivery of it today. (Just received a call from the dealer and it will not be ready until Monday 5/23). The wait has been 53+ weeks from order to arrival. Glad its finally here, but I'm not as excited to get it as I was 30 weeks ago. Hopefully this excitement will change after picking it up and owning it.

Good luck to all the others out there waiting!
Congrats!

Don't worry, there will be a renewed excitement the second you get behind the wheel of this beauty.
Sponsored

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Cuautitlan building is apparently running behind scheduling. For example, building of batch 5646 is being completed this week (originally scheduled for build 5/2/22 week, actually build 5/16/22. The 5/2/22 build week was nearly twice the size of previous weeks, but they were largely pushed to later weeks. No new batches were scheduled for 5/9/22 week. Scheduling this week and next (5/16 & 5/23) is for July.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1653186726050

Last edited:

astronut325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium, Toyota Camry, Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software analyst
Country flag
I'm in batch 5992. No word on my build status. If I had to guess, we're officially in 5/23/22 build week at the earliest.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
When you peek into the tunnel and see the light coming at you... YES! its a train alright, and my MME is on it! Just got off the Ford chat and the wonderful lady told me my railcar number and a quick call to N/S tracking and its currently three days away at the Conway PA N/S yard waiting for dispatch to its final destination!
If all the stars align, my carma is good, and there are no delays, I should see my car on the 31st, EXACTLY one year from the day I ordered it!
Tony

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
When you peek into the tunnel and see the light coming at you... YES! its a train alright, and my MME is on it! Just got off the Ford chat and the wonderful lady told me my railcar number and a quick call to N/S tracking and its currently three days away at the Conway PA N/S yard waiting for dispatch to its final destination!
If all the stars align, my carma is good, and there are no delays, I should see my car on the 31st, EXACTLY one year from the day I ordered it!
Tony
I spoke too soon! @Ford sends me an email at 8:06pm telling me I'm delayed another month to June 21st~27th. Now we know thats an exageration on their part!
Still expecting to see her next week!

Tony

MajorFrostbyte

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
97 Ford F150, 08 Honda Fit, 22 DMG Mach-E GT
Occupation
IT Engineer
Country flag
I guess I might as well join the gang. Mine was supposed to be delivered this next weekend, but I've been in Production limbo. Found out today that it is supposed to finally be finished and shipped from Mexico 6/2, with delivery to the dealership mid-July. But I want it NOW... Wah!

astronut325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium, Toyota Camry, Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software analyst
Country flag
So my Mach-E is built and shipped as of today. However, it won't get to me for 2 months. So I'm definitely grumpy.

I didn't think it would take 2 months for delivery to the dealer. I'm in California. :(

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
So my Mach-E is built and shipped as of today. However, it won't get to me for 2 months. So I'm definitely grumpy.

I didn't think it would take 2 months for delivery to the dealer. I'm in California. :(
Yep, my car was built (completed) 3/14 and shipped out of Mexico on 4/23! and is set to arrive at the dealership sometime next week. So yes it does take a while and six to eight weeks is an average that I have seen on the forums.

Tony

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

My GTPE was built 4/9, shipped 4/12, arrived at local truck depot 5/7. It still sits there 18 days later waiting for a truck/trucker. I was surprised by this last delay, but I hear it is common. My current estimate from Ford is 6/6-6/12, which would be 2 months. Hang in there! If you join the build week thread for your week, you can share the joy and pain of the shipping wait. (And more than 1/2 of my build week is already enjoying their MachEs.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
5/27/22 - 171 days of waiting for my Prem AWD ER red order to be scheduled. Still waiting. It's looking like the 28 weeks wait for DELIVERY (at the time of my order: 196 days, for me June 21) may not even get me a build date.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1653677281500

FarSide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar F-Type '70 Vet, Outback Onyx, '04 Wrangler
Country flag
5/27/22 - 171 days of waiting for my Prem AWD ER red order to be scheduled. Still waiting. It's looking like the 28 weeks wait for DELIVERY (at the time of my order: 196 days, for me June 21) may not even get me a build date.
1653677281500.gif
Ford needs to stop the lying, better anticipate problems, and better communicate delivery dates before and during the order/build process. There are too many cars taking a year to build now. It feels like wait times are getting worse. And Farley is projecting a massive increase in production in 2023. It feels like a fantasy. Ford can't source the parts, keep bottlenecks out of the process, and clearly can't deliver the cars currently built in a timely manner. I have a two-plus month wait to deliver a car already built- TOTAL ORDER-TO-BUILD EST. ~ 10 months. How does Ford think they can deliver X-times current production rates in a timely manner?

Last edited:

Iwtsyb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
I am so fed up with completely unreliable information from Ford. I don't know if you can believe anything they tell you. Based on my latest update It will be over 300 days from order to delivery and 94 days just to ship the car since the ford tracker had a status of shipped. It's not like they need to put it in a boat and ship it around the world three times. That's worse than slow delivery from the other side of the world

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Scheduling for the weeks of 5/16, 5/23, and 5/30/22 all covered the same July time period. Looks like more "cleanup" and shuffling in store.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1653706738897

😩😖

DF33

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Toyota Siena, BMW I3, MachE GT
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I called Ford yesterday because I am a glutton for punishment. My Car had made it to Elkhart IN, and I had a RailCar number, then the women gave me a new later date, of June 17th. Elkhart is only two hours from my dealer North of Chicago. The woman on the phone told me it looked pretty good for the 17th... Heard that one before.

Anyhow, surprise surprise my dealer called me and told me that my car showed up today. They had no idea, but 5 MachEs showed up from Elkhart today and my car will be ready Friday. I am so excited, will post pictures once I get it. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

michaeltdodge

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - 2022, Route 1
Occupation
College Administrator
I'm beyond irritated. My MME is sitting in a train yard in Newark, NJ (final destination is upstate NY) and Ford now has no idea of an update. I've sent emails to the entire Ford leadership team (thank gosh for google), reached out to them via Twitter, called the 1800 number to complain about the lack of information that is now available, and to call on them to be better. If you're vehicle is stuck in NJ, I suggest we keep doing the same. I'm planning to bother them each day until it's resolved.
Sponsored