Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Well its time for someone to grab the bat! I'm outa here! (well as of tomorrow anyway)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in aaron-judge-yankees
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in IMG_20220601_184849250

the Blue meanie has taken exactly one year and one day to arrive!

Tony

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Glowing Ember has arrived home safe and sound. Do I hear a bat warming up?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 20220531_185914

SpongeBad

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang MACH E, 2013 Ford Escape
Country flag
After waiting since October 9th, I was finally scheduled to pick up my car tomorrow. Now, in the final prep stages, there's some kind of problem and I've been bumped to next Tuesday or Wednesday. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH.

Not a big Tom Petty guy, but he definitely said it best.

DF33

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Toyota Siena, BMW I3, MachE GT
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Finally, after my initial order in February 2021 and the GT order in Oct, my MachE is finally here. WIll be sorry to leave this thread but very excited to have my Car. Initial impressions, really fun to drive, lots of tech to figure out, but just a beautiful vehicle.

Thanks for being my therapy session over the last year.

I wanted to also thank Bredemann Ford in Glenview IL, who was a pleasure to deal with. Charged me straight MSRP and gave me the original price at the time of the order. I did have to show them the price protection memo, but they honored the original price. I ended up going with the three-year financing at 1.9 percent. Super easy, filled out the Ford Credit form, the night before and was in and out in less than 45 minutes. I know dealers get a bad rap on this forum, but I really felt like the guys at Bredermann were excited for me to get my car. The manager even told me to go drive my car for a few days and then come back and drive the F150, he was curious about what I thought about the difference.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in IMG-5610
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in IMG-1159
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in IMG-1167

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Today marks 180 days of waiting for me, no build date and no end in sight, just speculation. (Ford's 28 week delivery estimate is two weeks away and I haven't been told of any date when my order would even begin assembly.) Like a mirage, my desired Premium AWD ER MME is shimmering out there in the future, out of reach. I haven't even reached the point where I'm assigned a VIN and "build date", only to be bumped out 2, 3, 4, or 5 weeks without explanation. And then find out that the car was built but might be sitting 2-3 weeks in some rail yard waiting for the "last mile" transit.
Mach-e delivery delays >>>------> grumpiness
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1654474522551

SpongeBad

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang MACH E, 2013 Ford Escape
Country flag
After waiting since October 9th, I was finally scheduled to pick up my car tomorrow. Now, in the final prep stages, there's some kind of problem and I've been bumped to next Tuesday or Wednesday. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH.

Not a big Tom Petty guy, but he definitely said it best.
8 months later, including 3 months somewhere on a train, and I finally have a car in my possession! I think I might have one of the last ones built with actual park assist instead of the prep kit.

I've put about 160KM on it in two days, and there are few things more entertaining to me than that roller coaster like feel of hitting the go pedal, so I expect the mileage will climb quickly.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in KramerOut

I hope the rest of you get your cars soon!

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Scheduled for production weeks: 5/30 -> 6/6 -> 6/13 -> 6/20 -> and now to 6/27.

*Grumpy noises*

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
2022 May/June MME production for the US has apparently slowed. (It's unknown if deliveries to Europe have similarly slowed.)
Hypothesis: Ford is slowing MME deliveries to the US in order to postpone exceeding the 200,000 cap (Ford EV units sold in the US) until after June 30. That is, once the cap is exceeded the slow reduction of the Federal tax credit begins. If Ford exceeds the cap in 2022Q3, the full tax credit will remain on MME sold in the US until New Years 2023. (It would go to half for two quarters, then one quarter for the rest of 2023.)
2nd Hypothesis: Undisclosed supply chain issues have reduced Cuautitlan's production capacity. Late May and June scheduled build dates are pushed weeks out and little scheduling for July, none for August, yet.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1654804610777

StillWaitingForMachE

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM ER AWD California Rt 1 MME (Mike-E)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Well its time for someone to grab the bat! I'm outa here! (well as of tomorrow anyway)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1654804610777

the Blue meanie has taken exactly one year and one day to arrive!

Tony
What's with the white tape all over it? Did it cut itself shaving?

StillWaitingForMachE

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM ER AWD California Rt 1 MME (Mike-E)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Finally, after my initial order in February 2021 and the GT order in Oct, my MachE is finally here. WIll be sorry to leave this thread but very excited to have my Car. Initial impressions, really fun to drive, lots of tech to figure out, but just a beautiful vehicle.

Thanks for being my therapy session over the last year.

I wanted to also thank Bredemann Ford in Glenview IL, who was a pleasure to deal with. Charged me straight MSRP and gave me the original price at the time of the order. I did have to show them the price protection memo, but they honored the original price. I ended up going with the three-year financing at 1.9 percent. Super easy, filled out the Ford Credit form, the night before and was in and out in less than 45 minutes. I know dealers get a bad rap on this forum, but I really felt like the guys at Bredermann were excited for me to get my car. The manager even told me to go drive my car for a few days and then come back and drive the F150, he was curious about what I thought about the difference.

1.9%? How? Is the interest rate also protected or something? Please tell me more. :)

DF33

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Toyota Siena, BMW I3, MachE GT
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
1.9%? How? Is the interest rate also protected or something? Please tell me more. :)
Apparently, the rate is essentially protected on your order day. I took the 3-year deal, I think the 5 or 6 rate was years was 2.7%. Although I didn't put anything down nor trade anything in.

I have heard some dealers try and sell you on it is either the price protection or the loan rate, but that is not true from what I understand.

I would make sure you have the Ford memo that is floating around that explains the price protection.

rcechinel

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
3rd hypothesis - the HVBJB issue that bricks the car was finally addressed (about 3 dozen occurrences in this forum alone). There is a new part number available and the expectation is that Ford will release an announcement VERY SOON to explain what will be done, recall, etc. The rumor is that Ford could be delaying the production to use the new part number and avoid cars to leave the factory being subject to a preventable recall. Check this thread for more details. https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ers-biggest-fear-facts-and-info-thread.18143/

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
3rd hypothesis - the HVBJB issue that bricks the car was finally addressed (about 3 dozen occurrences in this forum alone). There is a new part number available and the expectation is that Ford will release an announcement VERY SOON to explain what will be done, recall, etc. The rumor is that Ford could be delaying the production to use the new part number and avoid cars to leave the factory being subject to a preventable recall. Check this thread for more details. https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ers-biggest-fear-facts-and-info-thread.18143/
I don't mind waiting a few more weeks if that's the case. All of the "stop safely now" threads are giving me the heebie jeebies....
Sponsored