Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Someone on reddit said that their tech cleared some codes by doing something with the hazard lights (cycling them 3 times?), I hadn't heard this one before for this issue, any idea?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mach-Lee

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Is the car 'fully off' when you push the 'off' button after parking, close the door, (and lock it)? Or is it like a computer and has 2 or 3 'offs'.
The car is not fully off until 2 hours after shutdown.

Someone on reddit said that their tech cleared some codes by doing something with the hazard lights (cycling them 3 times?), I hadn't heard this one before for this issue, any idea?
That doesn't seem correct. That would affect the BCM only and sounds like a TPMS reset thing.

ChehRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD Ext. Range
Occupation
ret
Country flag
My question related to the phrase " Turn OFF the vehicle completely." My computer has: normal off, sleep off, and power off. The on/off button seems to be another peculiar kind of 'off'. Because it senses when I approach with a key or my phone at least part of it is awake.

OP
OP
Mach-Lee

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
My question related to the phrase " Turn OFF the vehicle completely." My computer has: normal off, sleep off, and power off. The on/off button seems to be another peculiar kind of 'off'. Because it senses when I approach with a key or my phone at least part of it is awake.
Yes. I guess the best way to describe it is the car is in various states of sleep. The only way to have the car fully off is to disconnect the 12 V battery.

In context of the article, I mean that you can’t use accessory mode, and you can’t have screens active.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
You can add Flo public L2 chargers to the list. Although I've used a lot of these units over the past year, I found some particularly troublesome units over the week-end.

The interesting thing is I could trigger the SVS message when the car was plugged in and charging and I remote started it. Charging would stop and I'd return to the car with a nice SVS message.

For some reason this L2 really did not like that combination.
Sponsored