High Voltage Battery Warning, Service Vehicle Soon & Power Train Malfunction Repair

MEshamalan

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E GTPE Nite Pony
Country flag
First, sorry for adding to all of the other repair threads but I want to share what happened with my 2023 GTPE & the repairs performed.

This all happened on 8/16/23 and I got my car back today. My vehicle had 6,057 miles when I had it towed into the shop.

The trouble codes listed are in the attached photo , but were- P0563, POADA, POADE, POAAl, POAA4, POAA5, POAAZ, POD10, PODOF, AND/OR POC78

IMG_5105.jpeg

IMG_5315.jpeg

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
On a ‘23. Damn. The new parts really aren’t doing the trick, are they? Sigh.

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
When was the '23 manufactured? Ford updated the service bulletin to now include vehicles through (I think...) March 2023. So if you vehicle was built in March or earlier, it seems Ford now expects you may still see the failure, I guess? But it didn't seem like the part referenced for the HVBJB was new from what they were installing after June of last year.

I saw the service bulletin update but haven't followed it much closely otherwise, MachLee I think updated a post and covered it as well, or someone else may know if Ford again revised the HVBJB.

OP
OP
MEshamalan

MEshamalan

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When was the '23 manufactured? Ford updated the service bulletin to now include vehicles through (I think...) March 2023. So if you vehicle was built in March or earlier, it seems Ford now expects you may still see the failure, I guess? But it didn't seem like the part referenced for the HVBJB was new from what they were installing after June of last year.

I saw the service bulletin update but haven't followed it much closely otherwise, MachLee I think updated a post and covered it as well, or someone else may know if Ford again revised the HVBJB.
It was manufactured in November 14, 2022. I took possession of the vehicle on 1/7/23.

I just read MachLee’s post on it. I was also told this via a text with the service department :

“Doing a charging port and actuator, should have last part monday, and be ready monday afternoon, thanks.”

I’m just glad to have it back, and hope that it is fully repaired

Gail Smith

First Name
Gail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mine is in the shop right now for the same reason. Mine is a 2022 Mach E Premium Extended battery. We had the warnings come up Saturday and was able to drive it in to the dealer yesterday. We are not sure how long this will take to get the part and get it back. They said they would give us a rental, but it would take a couple of days.

OP
OP
MEshamalan

MEshamalan

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine is in the shop right now for the same reason. Mine is a 2022 Mach E Premium Extended battery. We had the warnings come up Saturday and was able to drive it in to the dealer yesterday. We are not sure how long this will take to get the part and get it back. They said they would give us a rental, but it would take a couple of days.
It took mine seven (7) days to get repaired. I called Ford customer service first, to open a case & they spoke with the dealer directly.
Sponsored