Bukaye71

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach-E FE RR
Country flag
My MME FE RR is the bottom photo that is missing two of the anchor points in the rear cargo area. There are impressions in the carpeting for them but none there when I received the vehicle. The two other anchor points are just inside the rear hatch. The first photo shows that they should come with the vehicle, and the online owners manual references it too. Did your MME come with theses two anchor points or are they missing too?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Two Missing Cargo Anchor Points / Tie downs 67509E64-4331-4CFB-B86D-1BC91DC7C845
with anchor points

View attachment 23083

Ford Mustang Mach-E Two Missing Cargo Anchor Points / Tie downs 6AC47D9A-C3C9-4FB0-98AE-D46A5C568FF1

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Not sure either of mine have any anchor points there either. I’d have to check when I get home tomorrow. Maybe this is right up there with the screw in tow hook that we have a space for.

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
My MME FE RR is the bottom photo that is missing two of the anchor points in the rear cargo area. There are impressions in the carpeting for them but none there when I received the vehicle. The two other anchor points are just inside the rear hatch. The first photo shows that they should come with the vehicle, and the online owners manual references it too. Did your MME come with theses two anchor points or are they missing too?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Two Missing Cargo Anchor Points / Tie downs 6AC47D9A-C3C9-4FB0-98AE-D46A5C568FF1
with anchor points

View attachment 23083

Maybe not the best, but I see 5 anchor points, these are not good enough?

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag

ncmagus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Select, AWD
Country flag
Same for me, only two anchor near the door.
I did thought of using those in the seat, but they are not as well positioned in my opinion to keep things from moving.

OP
OP

Bukaye71

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach-E FE RR
Country flag
Anyone else missing the rear cargo anchor points closer to the back of the rear seats. The latch anchor points on the back of the rear seat are for child safety seats and are too high to be off any use for a cargo net, storage bag, etc.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Two Missing Cargo Anchor Points / Tie downs 4B0C2014-F85B-4FEC-BDC8-81726861031D
with anchor points

View attachment 23083

Ford Mustang Mach-E Two Missing Cargo Anchor Points / Tie downs 4B0C2014-F85B-4FEC-BDC8-81726861031D
The Mach E doesn't have anchor points there. The only two rear anchor points are higher and near the door.

Behoff

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am in the same situation -only two anchor points right at the bottom of the lift gate. So I ask you, how useful are two anchor points right below the liftgate?

The manual shows four anchor points. I could use the baby seat anchors behind the rear seats, but what about when I have the seats folded down? What about when I have - hmm - baby seats occupying those spots!!!

When I went to the dealer, they just shrugged. Said my VIN didn’t include them. WTF??

i Know it seems like a minor thing, but it is pissing me off.

5617EDCF-BF12-40B2-94F1-6D2119B981DD.png

AlpaChino

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD Ext Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
Thank You. I’ll be ordering two today. Just in case.
Were you able to confirm of the threaded hole required for these exists on our stateside MMEs? Did you order these?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Were you able to confirm of the threaded hole required for these exists on our stateside MMEs? Did you order these?
The hole in the metal bumper bar is there but the nut that receives the tow hook is not welded to the back side of the bumper. ??
Sponsored