Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Any idea what the approximate dimensions of this are? It looks like it's not sold anymore by @AOSK . Trying to find a similar one with clips included.
wow, I had lost record on the size of this item since we been stop selling them for some while now. but you could try to measure the size on the trunk, and minus the length for about 5-10 cm the mesh net.

we also offer this type of mesh net if it works for you. https://www.amazon.com/AOSKonology-...2023Accessories/dp/B0B9BF2RHV?ref_=ast_sto_dp
Sponsored

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
wow, I had lost record on the size of this item since we been stop selling them for some while now. but you could try to measure the size on the trunk, and minus the length for about 5-10 cm the mesh net.

we also offer this type of mesh net if it works for you. https://www.amazon.com/AOSKonology-...2023Accessories/dp/B0B9BF2RHV?ref_=ast_sto_dp
Thanks for that, but I'd rather find a flat one for the cargo area like what you used to sell:) I'll poke around Amazon for something.

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Thanks for that, but I'd rather find a flat one for the cargo area like what you used to sell:) I'll poke around Amazon for something.
shall we provide that again? but we don't come with the screw anchor on that product. since we don't want to bring any holes or drilling on Mach E

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
shall we provide that again? but we don't come with the screw anchor on that product. since we don't want to bring any holes or drilling on Mach E
Was it discontinued because it didn't sell well? I would certainly buy it and figure out the front anchors myself, probably.

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Was it discontinued because it didn't sell well? I would certainly buy it and figure out the front anchors myself, probably.
A lot of owners didnt like it and left some negative reviews on Amazon, and we figure we shall probably stop selling products that are not liked by Owners.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
A lot of owners didnt like it and left some negative reviews on Amazon, and we figure we shall probably stop selling products that are not liked by Owners.
Interesting... There must have been a specific reason for it.

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
FYI - there might be a Ford non-North America part, actually two parts, which might easily give us in North America those two missing front cargo hooks. I have the Ford part #s... TBC within weeks.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
FYI - there might be a Ford non-North America part, actually two parts, which might easily give us in North America those two missing front cargo hooks. I have the Ford part #s... TBC within weeks.
Aren't those forward hooks welded in place? If so I don't think we can install them on our NA cars. I would love to have what the European models have there. Puzzling as to why we don't get them in NA.

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Aren't those forward hooks welded in place? If so I don't think we can install them on our NA cars. I would love to have what the European models have there. Puzzling as to why we don't get them in NA.
They appear welded to small angled plates which are in turn bolted to two hefty in-wall bolts... bolts which are present on our North American cars. See the attached pic.

This is the left cargo wall. The two bolts are on its lower right.

I have the part numbers for these Euro plates... TBC. If this works I'll pay a DIY thread.

20230124_155328.jpg

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
They appear welded to small angled plates which are in turn bolted to two hefty in-wall bolts... bolts which are present on our North American cars. See the attached pic.

I have the part numbers for these Euro plates... TBC. If this works I'll pay a DIY thread.

20230124_155328.jpg
I never got the entire interior trim part out. I thought the mount points for the forward loops was farther forward than those two studs. I hope your parts work out. I hate the fact that we don’t have those forward anchors. 😊🐩

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag

20230124_155328.jpg
Now that is very interesting. We just need to find a part number now!
I'm thinking taking the trim off can be avoided by simply cutting out the liner where the dimples are, no?

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Now that is very interesting. We just need to find a part number now!
I'm thinking taking the trim off can be avoided by simply cutting out the liner where the dimples are, no?
I have the two part numbers. The parts are coming... Then we shall investigate further ;)

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I never got the entire interior trim part out. I thought the mount points for the forward loops was farther forward than those two studs. I hope your parts work out. I hate the fact that we don’t have those forward anchors. 😊🐩
I thought so as well until I yanked the whole wall trim panel out to finish installing my Euro Ford tow wiring kit and control module.

Then I said "Hey wait a minute... Just what are these two strong bolts doing here all by their lonesome?" One thing led to another and fellow member Su+mach-e in Germany did some research to help out...

We'll see if the drawings and part numbers he dug up are indeed what we both think they are. And yes I already checked - Those part numbers are unavailable from Ford North America.
Sponsored