Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I was am having a bit of a time out but thought I would reply to your post. In my opinion I would say you have a good chance of yours having left. My dealer sent me a copy of my vista from last week. It had changed from shipped on 11/2 to compound in on 15/2 which I take to mean it was at Veracruz. Depending on what your vista status date is, compound out usually means that it has gone from the port so unless someone has driven of the quay ? I would hazard a guess to that it is onboard. If my vista was saying the same as yours that's what I would be thinking. I am still waiting for some clarification from Rebecca and/or the shipping team
The tracker for my FE changed this morning to Shipped 22/02/21 and In Transit.
Sponsored

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
And on the official order page within the ford site it says 'in production'?

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
I think @portlandg mentioned there's is another ship leaving this Sunday.

If this ship is calling at Southampton then it would make sense that ford would hold back UK cars to put on this ship instead rather than swapping ships at Antwerp.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
New ship details and tracking links are in the Wiki if anybody wants them ?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think @portlandg mentioned there's is another ship leaving this Sunday.

If this ship is calling at Southampton then it would make sense that ford would hold back UK cars to put on this ship instead rather than swapping ships at Antwerp.
This is what Grahame suggested on Saturday.

..... The next ship to arrive at Veracruz is the MSC Immacolata on 28th Feb. She is due to arrive in Antwerp on 22nd March. Now, according to Grimaldi's scheduling, the next available ship to Southampton, Grande Mediterraneo, leaves Antwerp on 23rd March arriving 24th so there could be quite a few cars on this ship. Allowing 2 weeks for delivery to dealers, PDI's etc I forecast that if we are lucky we should be taking delivery of our MME'S mid April. ....

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is what Grahame suggested on Saturday.
No I meant if the IMS Immacolata actually calls at Southampton itself after Antwerp as some ships seem to do, it would make sense to use that ship. Otherwise it's not different in that the cars are still offloaded at Antwerp rather than staying on the ship.

In that case EU cars can be loaded on the Grande Houston for distribution from Antwerp and the UK cars would be on the Immacolata IF it comes to Southampton itself.

If both ships offload all cars at Antwerp anyway then there's no obvious reason not to load the UK cars on the Grande Houston last week

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Neither ships, Grande Houston or MSC Immalacota, are due to sail to Southampton before or after Antwerp. The next ship planned to go from Antwerp to Southampton is the Grande Mediterraneo which is scheduled to leave Antwerp on 23/3 arriving Southampton 24/3. Grande Houston is due to arrive in Antwerp 15/3 and MSC Immalacota 22/3. All this is available on net.grimaldi.co.uk if you want to check

markpilky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mache on order
Country flag
My order has now moved to Awaiting Shipment. And so the wait continues...

Guess, I better sort a charger out. Ohme, Zappi or PodPoint? Tethered or untethered? Decisions, decisions...

I asked my dealer about the Ford Wallbox. Strangely enough, they needed to find out some information and would come back to me. That was a couple of weeks ago. Ford really don't like their dealers!

Last edited:

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Not sure I have done this right but running search Veracruz as point of loading and Southampton as point of discharge this is what you get. That looks like good news to me as it shows Antwetp then shows the ongoing voyage to Southampton. Hope this is right ?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My order has now moved to Awaiting Shipment. And so the wait continues...

Guess, I better sort a charger out. Ohme, Zappi or PodPoint? Tethered or untethered? Decisions, decisions...

I asked my dealer about the Ford Wallbox. Strangely enough, they needed to find out some information and would come back to me. That was a couple of weeks ago. Ford really don't like their dealers!
I think it's a partnership with Centrica. I don't know of anyone who has picked one on here.

My enquiry was not responded to re that product so I gave up.

I'm not sure they could organise a P. up in a brewery right now.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
POL = Point of Loading
POT = Port of Transshipment
POD = Point of Discharge - the port where the goods are unloaded from the ship

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yep and confirms what Grahame says, the discharge voyage has the initials GME so Grande Mediterrano