UK Customers

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Bad news for me, just spoke to my dealer and my car is still showing "compound in" at Veracruz, meaning either it did not get on the MSC Immacolata, or Vista hasn't updated. I'm hoping it's the latter as the ship date was 10th Feb when it left the factory, a day before @portlandg which is confirmed as on the ship.

Current ETA for dealer is 22nd May :(
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Bad news for me, just spoke to my dealer and my car is still showing "compound in" at Veracruz, meaning either it did not get on the MSC Immacolata, or Vista hasn't updated. I'm hoping it's the latter as the ship date was 10th Feb when it left the factory, a day before @portlandg which is confirmed as on the ship.

Current ETA for dealer is 22nd May :(
Don't panic (too much anyway) my last vista update was 1 March and said compound in Veracruz as well. I have had confirmation from 2 sources that mine is on MSC IMMACOLATA. I think the update on 1 March was done before the manifest from the loading had reached Ford. I am a bit surprised that my dealer hasn't been in touch with a more up to date vista. I have just asked him. I would have expected one this week

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Company Car order through LEX
Order Placed early Feb
Due Delivery to Dealer 11th Sept :oops:

Only 184 days to go! ?‍♂
One thing on Lease. I have ordered personally but can pass the order on to the leasing company. Just for info...

Mwjdavies

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR Rapid Red
Country flag
Did you manage to get more specific information from Lex or was that just from the driver portal? I placed my order with them late January and the current stock ETA on the portal is saying 23rd of July for me.
Was update from my company just saying car with dealer on 11th Sept, and will arrange a suitable time for delivery to me. (Nearer the time, I’ll see if can go to dealer direct to collect!)
Lex web portal isnt showing me much info, still says allocating stock delivery tbc !

Someone else in the company has been given a august date though, only difference being they chose white, I have gone for rapid red. We both ordered within a few days of each other.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I have just heard from my dealer and he has confirmed that he has received the list from Ford as to what cars are on the MSC IMMACOLATA so if you haven't heard from your dealer then get in touch and ask. He should by now be able to confirm if yours is on board. My eta has moved to 22/5 from 15/5, seems to change every week. Ford are still telling dealers to ignore eta date on vista and assume 5 - 10 weeks from arrival in Antwerp. :mad: :mad:

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I’ve seen in the last few weeks that lots of new vehicles being scheduled (mostly with a 2xxxxx series VIN) are showing in the tracker as either “Stock” or “Fleet” instead of the usual “Retail”. Looks like these are being being batch built for these bulk order types.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Sorry, me again.

Just wondered if anyone had done a part ex on the website when ordering your MME and if you were happy with the quote?

I tried but, because I don't have a 'normal' car they couldn't give me a p/x value. However, I noted if they had given me a p/x value they guaranteed this until delivery of my car.

The dealer has kept putting me off until I pushed him this week for a value for my car. He has quoted a value based on today's rate but said he would be taking off 2 extra months deterioration and offered me a ridiculous price.

When I've argued that I am losing out, because Ford's had, basically, given a value they are prepared to 'hold' for 5 months, he said their value would be based on the price in May?

He said Ford's valuation would be no different and said I could always sell my vehicle privately and do without a pare exchange.

This seems to me like a dealer trying to make more money out of the deal but, before I take this to Ford's, I wanted to see if this is correct?

Any comments / help would be gratefully received.
When I put in my vehicle details into Ford's website they gave me a ridiculously low price and said they would hold it. It was, at the time, about £2500 under what I was thinking. I went to the dealer who sold it to me and he confirmed that the price was a lot under the price at the time. I have 3 options. Partex with the dealer I am getting my MME from, sell it to the dealer that sold it to me or go private. I am going to test out the first 2 a bit nearer the time. As dealers who are selling the MME aren't making as much on the car as they would on any other they are less likely to give you a "good" price for you partex. That way they could make a bit more from that sale.

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Don't panic (too much anyway) my last vista update was 1 March and said compound in Veracruz as well. I have had confirmation from 2 sources that mine is on MSC IMMACOLATA. I think the update on 1 March was done before the manifest from the loading had reached Ford. I am a bit surprised that my dealer hasn't been in touch with a more up to date vista. I have just asked him. I would have expected one this week
Thanks Grahame, it's actually better than I thought, the dealer misread Vista. I asked him to send me a screenshot and it's actually "compound out" on 1st March not "in" which hopefully means my car left with yours on the MSC Immacolata on 1st March and should be in Antwerp by end of March.

We will just have to wait and see how long they take in Antwerp.

Screenshot_20210311-131327.png

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
It has been taking about 7 days for vista to be updated. I would expect to hear from my dealer tomorrow. Dealer priority should be 99 which is highest. AAA is global sales type. No idea what that means. You will probably find that everyone has 99. I think the tracker will stay as in transit until delivery.
I have "Dealer priority: 12"
"Global Sales Type: AAA"

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Thanks Grahame, it's actually better than I thought, the dealer misread Vista. I asked him to send me a screenshot and it's actually "compound out" on 1st March not "in" which hopefully means my car left with yours on the MSC Immacolata on 1st March and should be in Antwerp by end of March.

We will just have to wait and see how long they take in Antwerp.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot_20210311-131327
Your vista is almost identical to how mine looks. You clued up with a cancellation looking at the dates. If yours isn't on the IMMACOLATA then you are a very unlucky man. Did your dealer not confirm that it was onboard. He should have the list of his cars that are on the ship by now. Mine has. If he hasn't got it get him to chase FordUK. Rebecca said they were sending them out to dealers

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Sorry, me again.

Just wondered if anyone had done a part ex on the website when ordering your MME and if you were happy with the quote?

I tried but, because I don't have a 'normal' car they couldn't give me a p/x value. However, I noted if they had given me a p/x value they guaranteed this until delivery of my car.

The dealer has kept putting me off until I pushed him this week for a value for my car. He has quoted a value based on today's rate but said he would be taking off 2 extra months deterioration and offered me a ridiculous price.

When I've argued that I am losing out, because Ford's had, basically, given a value they are prepared to 'hold' for 5 months, he said their value would be based on the price in May?

He said Ford's valuation would be no different and said I could always sell my vehicle privately and do without a pare exchange.

This seems to me like a dealer trying to make more money out of the deal but, before I take this to Ford's, I wanted to see if this is correct?

Any comments / help would be gratefully received.
I would check webuyanycar just to compare but never use them as they take the P when you turn up with the car and knock hundreds off for minor scratches.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
@davkd Looks like you've had some pretty solid responses, and I'll just add my +1 to the general feeling that the Ford trade-in values are pretty rubbish.

They offered me significantly below market value on my 2½ year old car. I was lucky it was on PCP, but unlucky that even with the finance company it was in negative equity.

Have ended up handing it back to Toyota under voluntary contract termination. My Mach-E sale will start on a fresh basis with just a cash deposit which I think my dealership is very happy about. There seems to be a glut of second hand vehicles floating about at the moment that they can't shift.

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
Just spoke to my dealer. Despite my car being a Nov 2020 build, it’s still showing as in .Mexico. He said only 2 of the cars ordered from him are shipped. Both SR models. He told me That prob gives an indication of where the issues lie.......

Rod m

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan leaf
Country flag
@davkd Looks like you've had some pretty solid responses, and I'll just add my +1 to the general feeling that the Ford trade-in values are pretty rubbish.

They offered me significantly below market value on my 2½ year old car. I was lucky it was on PCP, but unlucky that even with the finance company it was in negative equity.

Have ended up handing it back to Toyota under voluntary contract termination. My Mach-E sale will start on a fresh basis with just a cash deposit which I think my dealership is very happy about. There seems to be a glut of second hand vehicles floating about at the moment that they can't shift.

Rod m

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan leaf
Country flag
Did the same with my Leaf
Now using sons car while he is away in the army until July
Fingers crossed will get my car before he returns ?
Sponsored