UK Customers

Deleted member 2014

Next ship to leave Veracruz is scheduled to leave 21 March and is Grande Halifax
Mine went to "in transit " today. So hopefully it will be on the Grande Halifax as well. Do you know the schedule of the Grande Halifax or when it should arrive in Antwerp?
Sponsored

Untamed

First Name
Mikko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD SR Shadow Black
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Mine went to "in transit " today. So hopefully it will be on the Grande Halifax as well. Do you know the schedule of the Grande Halifax or when it should arrive in Antwerp?
Mine went to 'in transit' too yesterday ?

USDVV->BEANR usually takes around 10 days so the Grande Halifax should arrive to Antwerp by the end of March.

Edit: sorry, bad maths with the dates. I forgot to add the time from Veracruz to USDVV...

Last edited:

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
The next 3 ships due to leave Veracruz are scheduled (at the moment) as follows:-

Grande Halifax MXVER - BEANR 21/3 - 14/4
Grande Florida MXVER - BEANR 26/3 - 17/4
Grande Mirafiori MXVER - BEANR 12/4 - 26/4

Deleted member 2014

The next 3 ships due to leave Veracruz are scheduled (at the moment) as follows:-

Grande Halifax MXVER - BEANR 21/3 - 14/4
Grande Florida MXVER - BEANR 26/3 - 17/4
Grande Mirafiori MXVER - BEANR 12/4 - 26/4
Thanks my friend ??

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
The one on 21st March should have a date of week of 3rd June to get to our dealers. Unfortunately they still need all the fixes when they get to antwerp and haven't had their bolts tightened etc in Mexico.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
What caused it? A stone? Or a faulty roof?
Itā€™s was an impact that caused it to crack - itā€™s not a defect in the car before you all start panicking ?

Helix

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1 - MiniCooper - Mach-e RWD ER
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
What caused it? A stone? Or a faulty roof?
They are not aware of how it happened but possibly caused by a stone. Presumably this isn't covered under the warranty so they would have to make an insurance claim.
It certainly warrants additional checks though when the handovers finally happen :)

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I read the thread the other day but couldn't conclude anything and wouldn't anyway as it's one customer only that we know of.

But I never imagined back 6ish months ago we'd be aware of QC issues on loose nuts. They really need to up their game in various places.

And I also never expected we'd see "in production" even when they're in transit, to actually think that's acceptable for customers to see and not do anything about it is pathetic.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Im not defending Ford here (because god knows Iā€™m as hacked off as everyone else as far as comms and delays are concerned) but the ā€œloose boltsā€ issue....

The bolts were never loose in the sense that they were rattling around and bits were in danger of falling off. The bolts in question were on a sub frame (so not the main body) and had been tightened to the incorrect torque level. So the manufacturing guide said something like tighten to 65Nm and the auto wrench on the line was incorrectly set to 55Nm. So itā€™s not a massive defect, but over the lifetime of the car those bolts could potentially loosen a little. Itā€™s the manual concept of needing to give it an extra Ā¼ turn with a spanner.

Now these over dramatic inflammatory posts that I see flying around achieve nothing apart from worrying people unnecessarily.

Yes itā€™s good to know about things - but letā€™s keep things in perspective eh folks!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
It wasn't actually the production line that didn't tighten them properly. It was a third party supplier who didn't follow Ford specified torquec setting. That's according to Ford anyway

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag