Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Sounds good for you guys. Mine has finally changed to in production, I guess at least it won't need the extra QC work.
Yours could even take over ours whilst we are sitting waiting for these checks so it's still good news?

stesir

First Name
Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag
Yours could even take over ours whilst we are sitting waiting for these checks so it's still good news?
Norwegian stats shows latest built processed much faster...

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Just hope that if my car is on its way that my dealer ups their game. Iā€™ve still to get my charger installed. The dealer has refused to send me my order confirmation to allow me to apply for the EST grant. The dealer said I should get 2 months notice before my car arrives.

The Ford esales team havenā€™t even replied to my request from over 2 weeks ago.

Knowing my luck my car will have arrived and I wonā€™t have my charger!?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Just hope that if my car is on its way that my dealer ups their game. Iā€™ve still to get my charger installed. The dealer has refused to send me my order confirmation to allow me to apply for the EST grant. The dealer said I should get 2 months notice before my car arrives.

The Ford esales team havenā€™t even replied to my request from over 2 weeks ago.

I don't understand the mentality of some dealers. I have been told twice that all dealers should get a list of their cars that are on the ships. My dealer got his and confirmed my car was on the IMMACOLATA. Your car is within 2 days the exact situation as mine (according to @Wonky_Donkey's spreadsheet) so I would assume yours is on the same ship. Why your dealer won't/can't confirm this is beyond me. If he hasn't got the list ask him to get in touch with FordUK

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I don't understand the mentality of some dealers. I have been told twice that all dealers should get a list of their cars that are on the ships. My dealer got his and confirmed my car was on the IMMACOLATA. Your car is within 2 days the exact situation as mine (according to @Wonky_Donkey's spreadsheet) so I would assume yours is on the same ship. Why your dealer won't/can't confirm this is beyond me. If he hasn't got the list ask him to get in touch with FordUK
I emailed my dealer the tail end of last week - they are normally very very good - but Iā€™ve had silence since requesting confirmation of shipping.

Iā€™m just trying to be chilled about it as fretting wonā€™t make it arrive any quicker (but it would be nice to know for sure which boat it is on - if any!)

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
I asked my dealer and he wasn't specific but said it's on the ship and showing as delivery in May. So at least is on the ship.
Are you with Ford Dagenham? I asked them again yesterday if they had the shipping list, but they said they only had access to Vista (which for me is either slow to update, or showing my car still waiting for a ship at Veracruz). I was told last week it was due in May though, which should mean it's on a ship...

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
The other option is to ask your dealer what the latest vista information says. My latest vehicle status says compound out and status date says 1 March

mach-e-2021

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Mach-E AWD SR
Occupation
Telecoms Engineer
Country flag
I just spoke to my dealer trying to get a receipt for my deposit for Energy Saving Trusts, VISTA shows car still in compound despite built in December. I'm not in mad rush but interesting on methodology around shipping.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Are you with Ford Dagenham? I asked them again yesterday if they had the shipping list, but they said they only had access to Vista (which for me is either slow to update, or showing my car still waiting for a ship at Veracruz). I was told last week it was due in May though, which should mean it's on a ship...
Yes Dagenham.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag

I went with podpoint, the same delay as you as ford passed the buck to the dealer who had to sort out the order confirmation because ford were useless again.

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
All dealers were sent a notification on 10th March if your car was on either the Houston or IMMACOLATA and it says to use this as most accurate eta and not vista. I was sent a copy of this but it has a confidential notice all other it so cannot share. So them saying they only have vista seems like a fob off ?

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
@BlackheathDiggs You can share the list here in confidence. We all promise not to tell anyone or share it ?. Scouts honour and all that......

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I have just spoken to my dealer to ask if the list said ALL cars or just dealers cars and he told me it was just dealer specific cars. That was my thinking. If it detailed all cars then I could've let people know. Not to be though.
Sponsored