Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
I have to admit missing watching the progress of the msc immacolata. At least you could see something moving even if it is very slow. Now we have no idea what is happening in Antwerp. They could be batching them up by build date and then shipping them in 10's 20's etc or they could be doing all the right hand drives then shipping them all at once. I just hope it's not one man with a torque wrench and a sinclair zx spectrum!
I can still watch mine, it's on the Florida heading up the east coast of the USA, due in at Davisville on Wednesday, then Antwerp a week later.
Sponsored

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
That was my thinking too. We are now running blind and relying on information from Ford. Haha, going by past experience we will know they have left Antwerp when we get a call from our dealer saying the car has arrived. My dealer had 2 cars arrive on Grande Houston so when he gets those could be an indication of timescale. I'll let you all know if/when I do.
We need to put an insider into Ford Antwerp just like line of duty.

But someone appropriate for this mission.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1617650500497

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
What I find even more intriguing is that he reports 560 on Gral San Martin even though her next 2 scheduled stops are Cotonou and Lagos. Reload in Baltimore looking favourite.

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
order: {type: "order", number: "xxx", contractSource: "Web", gobStatusCode: "PROD",…}
  1. contractSource: "Web"
  2. gobStatusCode: "PROD"
  3. gobStatusDate: "2020-12-11 11:57:18.0"
  4. gobStatusDesc: "Produced"
  5. number: "xxx"
  6. type: "order"
  7. vmacs2CharCode: "92"
  8. vmacs3CharCode: "721"
  9. vmacsStatusDate: "2021-03-01 14:45:00.0"
  10. vmacsStatusDesc: "COMPOUND OUT "
  11. vin: "WF0TR1R72xxxxx"

I don't think my gobStatusCode has been updated for some reason. Allegedly it's on the Immacolata though which I think matches with the COMPOUND OUT status date.

Just noticed my data has changed. My car is in Antwerp after getting off the Immacolata so this was expected..... I'll be replacing my obsessive ship tracking with obsessively refreshing the Ford account page so I spot when it switches to COMPOUND OUT. ?

1. vmacs2CharCode: "91"
  2. vmacs3CharCode: "711"
  3. vmacsStatusDate: "2021-04-01 15:14:00.0"
  4. vmacsStatusDesc: "COMPOUND IN "

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
What I find even more intriguing is that he reports 560 on Gral San Martin even though her next 2 scheduled stops are Cotonou and Lagos. Reload in Baltimore looking favourite.
I've checked the GSM route and it's definitely heading South East so 100% on its way to Cotonou. I was hoping that the schedules just hadn't been updated.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I've checked the GSM route and it's definitely heading South East so 100% on its way to Cotonou. I was hoping that the schedules just hadn't been updated.
This was posted from a friend in NL

Correct. But someone else found out that they are discharged in Baltimore and loaded onto the Grande Halifax in Baltimore and then head to Europe on the Grande Halifax.

If true, then it confirms my thinking. ?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just noticed my data has changed. My car is in Antwerp after getting off the Immacolata so this was expected..... I'll be replacing my obsessive ship tracking with obsessively refreshing the Ford account page so I spot when it switches to COMPOUND OUT. ?

1. vmacs2CharCode: "91"
  2. vmacs3CharCode: "711"
  3. vmacsStatusDate: "2021-04-01 15:14:00.0"
  4. vmacsStatusDesc: "COMPOUND IN "
yeah, next stop southampton?

they said 5 to 10 weeks of "QC" so that would take us into May or even June

but my dealer says Vista still states mid May and he's sticking at that for the ETA (even though their internal bulletin said ignore the Vista date I think)

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm happy to wait! but it would be helpful to know for planning purposes more accurate information than "in production"!

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
This was posted from a friend in NL

Correct. But someone else found out that they are discharged in Baltimore and loaded onto the Grande Halifax in Baltimore and then head to Europe on the Grande Halifax.

If true, then it confirms my thinking. ?
You must be right, it's the only logical answer.

What isn't logical to me is why put cars on one ship in Mexico, transport to Baltimore & unload them there; then wait on another ship they send later from Mexico to Baltimore to then reload then onto that? Seems highly inefficient to me but maybe there is some method in their madness that we can't just see!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
You must be right, it's the only logical answer.

What isn't logical to me is why put cars on one ship in Mexico, transport to Baltimore & unload them there; then wait on another ship they send later from Mexico to Baltimore to then reload then onto that? Seems highly inefficient to me but maybe there is some method in their madness that we can't just see!
My theory is that they have ramped up production and needed the space. Either that or its because once they are on a ship they became the dealers responsibility