First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
First dent.

Less than an inch on the left passenger door and barely noticeable but I can't unsee it now.
Heartbreaking isn’t it? I have one exactly the same on the rear door on the driver’s side.

I’d been looking into some of these paint-less dent repair techniques where they pull it out rather than try to fill it, or they insert tools behind the body panel and push it back.

I’ve got an appointment with my local “Chips Away” guy next week for him to have a look and give me a quote. He’s done minor body repair stuff for me before on my Toyotas and it’s always been awesome. I’ll let you know what he says and how much he quotes.
Sponsored

TonyA

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Country flag
Guys, I had a very eventful drive back from Manchester Airport last night, stressful time trying to find a charging station as the BP pulse near the airport had all its chargers out of service. my range has been massively affected with the cold, had all me heating turned off but not a nice experience. I finally managed to get a DC charge at Tesco by the side of the M60. I have also found that on the back roads with ice and snow every time I let off the accelerator the 1 pedal drive locked the rear wheels causing me to skid very very scary, this may be the reason I have lost the rear end a few times in the wet. I took the 1 pedal drive off and it made it a lot better, let me know if you have experienced the same thing.

Grabber Blue Oslo

First Name
Aage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Automotive technician
Country flag
First dent.

Less than an inch on the left passenger door and barely noticeable but I can't unsee it now.

Must have been some careless driver who parked next to my MME and opened their door recklessly. Don't know who it is and am having violent feelings towards them.

Anyway ... suggestions on getting it fixed?

Bodyshop? Dealer? Or do nothing for now....?

20211128_134406.jpg
Same shit here!

Bulk Mach-E.jpg

Bulk Mach-E_2.jpg

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Guys, I had a very eventful drive back from Manchester Airport last night, stressful time trying to find a charging station as the BP pulse near the airport had all its chargers out of service. my range has been massively affected with the cold, had all me heating turned off but not a nice experience. I finally managed to get a DC charge at Tesco by the side of the M60. I have also found that on the back roads with ice and snow every time I let off the accelerator the 1 pedal drive locked the rear wheels causing me to skid very very scary, this may be the reason I have lost the rear end a few times in the wet. I took the 1 pedal drive off and it made it a lot better, let me know if you have experienced the same thing.
Have you tried whisper more to make the power input more subdued?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
That makes sense as when you release the accelerator it will brake (using regen).

grovep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME extended range
Country flag
If you're in that situation again you could try MFG Chester Rd Stretford 8 devices 50-150KW. What range are you getting in the cold weather?
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1638212804910

TonyA

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Country flag
If you're in that situation again you could try MFG Chester Rd Stretford 8 devices 50-150KW. What range are you getting in the cold weather?
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1638212804910
Really appreciate that, I am now looking at around 180 miles at 100%

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I got update 1.7.1 today (over the air). Hasn’t fully taken effect but I’m sure it’s now in the wild in the UK.
It's been pushed out to a small number of UK vehicles today to remedy some of the software issues that some of us are experiencing (mine included).

I hadn't posted about it as I wasn't sure if it was being done on the down-low, but as the cat is out of the bag .... my car has been guzzling data from my Wi-Fi for about 3hrs now. ?

Even though it's showing on SYNC it's still downloading and updating as I type.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers IMG_7841

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
Had confirmation of an OTA update to 1.7.1 this morning.

Was excited until I noticed the two things I wanted (‘silent’ mode on the screen and electronic opening for the Frunk) have been removed for the UK market.

Very disappointed. It’s a pain having to open the passenger door to manually get inside the Frunk!

Apparently, the GT in the UK comes with an electronic opening Frunk. Why can’t we all have it?

Last edited:

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I was told by Hannah that my car would be updated with 1.17.1 yesterday (29th). As of 0715 this morning (30th) my display is still showing 1.16.0. It has been connected to my home wifi all night so maybe I will get mine today. Not holding my breath that it will fix any of my software issues.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I was told by Hannah that my car would be updated with 1.17.1 yesterday (29th). As of 0715 this morning (30th) my display is still showing 1.16.0. It has been connected to my home wifi all night so maybe I will get mine today. Not holding my breath that it will fix any of my software issues.
Queried this with Hannah this morning and have just had a reply. It would appear that my dealer did the 1.17.1 update when it was last in. This is when my screen settings that are set to dark are permanently on light. The reason my car says last power up was 1.16.0 is because the dealer downloaded 1.17.1 and not OTA.
In answer to the hope that the latest update will solve some software issues, well it doesn't. In fact it creates MORE issues. If anyone has the same dark/light screen issues I have please TELL YOUR DEALER AND HAANAH. The more people that Ford hear from hopefully the quicker they will get a fix done.

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
Queried this with Hannah this morning and have just had a reply. It would appear that my dealer did the 1.17.1 update when it was last in. This is when my screen settings that are set to dark are permanently on light. The reason my car says last power up was 1.16.0 is because the dealer downloaded 1.17.1 and not OTA.
In answer to the hope that the latest update will solve some software issues, well it doesn't. In fact it creates MORE issues. If anyone has the same dark/light screen issues I have please TELL YOUR DEALER AND HAANAH. The more people that Ford hear from hopefully the quicker they will get a fix done.
Have you tried the master reset yet?

It really is a pain to set everything up again, but I'm confident it will resolve your issues.

I had very similar to you (I updated to 1.7.1 using dealer tools), and a master reset has resolved all my issues.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Well after reporting a 1.7.1 update (see yesterday’s screenshot) this morning I’m showing the default “Your system is up-to-date” rather 1.7.1

My automatic updates button has also now been disabled ?

I did a master reset via Sync just to give it a chance to bed in - and no change. Don’t seem to have any of the new 1.7.1 features either. #disappointed

How is everyone else’s update going?

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers AF15AC4A-A68E-4151-830B-9243C12596BE
Sponsored