grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I bagged MP21MME yesterday. Let’s hope we don’t have to replace them with **71MME or, worse still. **22MME
It's not fair. Unless someone else has bagged it GM21MME is not available. Looks like I'll be sticking with my current plate. I'm sure we won't need 71 or 22 ?
Sponsored

dcummins35

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini electric, Hyundi Ionic
Country flag
Hello all, been following this thread for what seems like forever. But first time post. I pre ordered the night of the launch. I keep wavering towards the likes of the I pace or eqc but this thread has helped me keep the faith. Thought I’d join the number plate fun. I bagged this one - if you squint it says mustang ;)
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 67759432-A242-41F7-AE44-E16BFA02DF22

Smoothbond

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD
Country flag
I remember when I got my first Audi TT, I got custom plates that had TT in the registration. Now when I think back I wonder why I did that, everyone already knows what model you’re driving , why add that to the license plate

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Hello all, been following this thread for what seems like forever. But first time post. I pre ordered the night of the launch. I keep wavering towards the likes of the I pace or eqc but this thread has helped me keep the faith. Thought I’d join the number plate fun. I bagged this one - if you squint it says mustang ;)
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 67759432-A242-41F7-AE44-E16BFA02DF22
That’s a great plate. Nice way to make it unique.

Dieeasysteve

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e SR RWD (Black)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I had been looking at the Kia e Nero, wasn't fussed on the look of it but it ticked most of the other boxes of size and range. Then I seen the Mach e and the option of a tow bar (cycle carrier) and I was sold.

Last edited:

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
I was speaking to a friend that wanted to also get a mme. He was going to get one in September. Think they will sell well when people see them.
Sponsored