UK Customers

Kadaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo S60, Zoe R210
Country flag
Some of us in Norway have ETA date end of March. Mine shows 23rd March from ford tracker. Not sure if they are correct. What are the dates you get in Ford tracker ?
Sponsored

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Some of us in Norway have ETA date end of March. Mine shows 23rd March from ford tracker. Not sure if they are correct. What are the dates you get in Ford tracker ?
Most of us have an ETA end date of 1990-01-01 which we think is just a place holder

stesir

First Name
Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag
Hi I have updated Norwegian WiKi. dates from Tracker are correct and come in arrears. There is another follow-up on the Norwegian FE model in relation to standard online orders.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Received this Vista update from my dealer yesterday:

'Your vehicle is built and is in process of being shipped to the port-side from what I can see, then it will be loaded onto a ship and will then cross the atlantic to Antwerp. It will go through some quality checks at Antwerp an then will be shipped to the UK.'

Don't think there is anything new here from what we are all being told.

Although, I appear to have been allocated a previous customers 'cancellation', my delivery is still scheduled for 5th June.
I wish my dealer was as helpful as this. I get the feeling if I mentioned Vista to them they’d think I was talking about the Windows operating system! ?

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Most of us have an ETA end date of 1990-01-01 which we think is just a place holder
Yes that's going to be a NULL value and another system has picked up the oldest date possible. The web site probably needs a value but there isn't one so it makes it up... classic poor system

Received this Vista update from my dealer yesterday:

'Your vehicle is built and is in process of being shipped to the port-side from what I can see, then it will be loaded onto a ship and will then cross the atlantic to Antwerp. It will go through some quality checks at Antwerp an then will be shipped to the UK.'

Don't think there is anything new here from what we are all being told.

Although, I appear to have been allocated a previous customers 'cancellation', my delivery is still scheduled for 5th June.
Quality Checks - I would guess Battery checks especially 12v

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I'm going to want a screen shot next time I ask as there is too much evasion and b/s coming back from queries. I dont agree with the amount of passive agressive responses to queries particularly via the concergie. I dont blame Rebecca but what she is working with is tossers who can't, wont or refuse to be completely honest.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Just had an email from my dealer. He says vista is taking between 5 - 7 days to refresh. He thinks he has 2 of his 6 orders on Grande Houston. Hopefully mine and the other 3 are on the MSC IMMALOCATA.

The 5 - 10 weeks FROM ANTWERP is really disappointing.

So some of you MIGHT have your car on the Grande Houston after all.

As outlined in VS/UK/21/059, additional quality checks are being conducted on a significant volume of Mustang Mach-Es, resulting in a lower volume of vehicles leaving the production facility in Mexico than anticipated and as such longer delivery lead times than expected.

It is appreciated that whilst these delays are disappointing for all involved; it is essential that Mustang Mach-E meets the expected high-quality standards.

In order to keep you as informed as possible and to help you best understand your customers’ ETA, this email contains a list of the Mach-E units that have been loaded onto a vessel, including the ETA date that the vessel will arrive in Antwerp. The current expectations are these units will take 5-10 weeks from Antwerp to be Dealer Delivered.

Please use this information rather than the ETA indicated on VISTA to give the most accurate lead time to customers.

Cricri67

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME First Edition (cancelled), Ioniq 5 Project 45
Country flag
Ford France told us 2 weeks from Antwerp.
This definitely is a (BAD) side effect of Brexit. Sorry for you, guys ?

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Just had an email from my dealer. ......

The 5 - 10 weeks FROM ANTWERP is really disappointing.

Please use this information rather than the ETA indicated on VISTA to give the most accurate lead time to customers.
OUCH!! Maybe they are planning more significant work and updates.

Let's hope the 5-10 weeks in Antwerp are a pessimistic estimate!
I could WALK to Antwerp in less time.

Ford France told us 2 weeks from Antwerp.
This definitely is a (BAD) side effect of Brexit. Sorry for you, guys ?
Don't even mention the B word....
Sponsored