EssexChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER
Country flag
Dealer has just got back to me, and he is saying mine is at Velacruze with a dealer delivery date of 8th May, but that could change. Was hoping it would be on one of the ships as my tracker was saying in transit and a ship date of 2021-02-09. Do you think it's still possible that it did make it and the system hasn't updated or have I got to see when the next ship is due.
My dealer delivery seems to tie in with Graham who Knows that his is on the ship.
Sponsored

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Dealer has just got back to me, and he is saying mine is at Velacruze with a dealer delivery date of 8th May, but that could change. Was hoping it would be on one of the ships as my tracker was saying in transit and a ship date of 2021-02-09. Do you think it's still possible that it did make it and the system hasn't updated or have I got to see when the next ship is due.
Your "Ship date" is the actual date the car became available to leave the factory. There was plenty of time for it to make it to Veracruz, and with a Dealer ETA date of mid May 2021 it's very likely your car made it onto one of the two ships :)

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
SMC Kent part of the AllenGroup.
Fair to the dealer he has now given me his mobile number and apologised. Sent me a screenshot of vista that shows stays 12th February (not sure why so old) but at that point still in compound Veracruz built 3rd December, ship 9th Feb. Eta to dealer w/e 8th May. This is an extended range rwd black. My standard range had an eta w/e 22nd May and vista now shows that this has now also changed to 8th May. So I think some good news here seems dates are moving closer to April rather than further away for some December builds. No confirmation it's on a ship though ?.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Fair to the dealer he has now given me his mobile number and apologised. Sent me a screenshot of vista that shows stays 12th February (not sure why so old) but at that point still in compound Veracruz built 3rd December, ship 9th Feb. Eta to dealer w/e 8th May. This is an extended range rwd black. My standard range had an eta w/e 22nd May and vista now shows that this has now also changed to 8th May. So I think some good news here seems dates are moving closer to April rather than further away for some December builds. No confirmation it's on a ship though ?.
Blimey - I can't keep up with you lot and your multiple orders. My little spreadsheet is on fire this afternoon with all the updates ?

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
My dealer delivery seems to tie in with Graham who Knows that his is on the ship.
Mine ties into these dates as well and as I have just posted the vista shot I was sent stated status as of 12th Feb with same delivery date 8th May. Looks like vista maybe taking its time to update with it being on a ship ?

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
Blimey - I can't keep up with you lot and your multiple orders. My little spreadsheet is on fire this afternoon with all the updates ?
Please would you share the link again so I can update my detaisl?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Please would you share the link again so I can update my detaisl?
The link is here - but it's read only at the moment as we had some weird anon changes made. I think I've already updated all your stuff from our DM's :)

EssexChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER
Country flag
Fair to the dealer he has now given me his mobile number and apologised. Sent me a screenshot of vista that shows stays 12th February (not sure why so old) but at that point still in compound Veracruz built 3rd December, ship 9th Feb. Eta to dealer w/e :)8th May. This is an extended range rwd black. My standard range had an eta w/e 22nd May and vista now shows that this has now also changed to 8th May. So I think some good news here seems dates are moving closer to April rather than further away for some December builds. No confirmation it's on a ship though ?.
So our cars could be twins. Both black RWD ER , and ship date the same. dealer ETA same

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
So our cars could be twins. Both black RWD ER , and ship date the same. dealer ETA same
I think there are a whole family of Black ER RWDs on the way given it was a popular choice (mine included) with quite a few built in December.

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
The link is here - but it's read only at the moment as we had some weird anon changes made. I think I've already updated all your stuff from our DM's :)
Great, thank you!!

Has anyone set up their profile yet? Apologies if this has already been covered... the thread moves fast these days, I can't keep up!

I added my vin in the ford pass app and got an in app message asking me to set up mach-e... I did, completed it and was stuck at the end of the process with no way to navigate back to the original app. I then closed it and re-opened and ended up back in the original app UI, with no way to get back to the profile set up... It doesn't really bother me, just a bit weird. Ford haven't quite nailed the 'online experience', have they?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Great, thank you!!

Has anyone set up their profile yet? Apologies if this has already been covered... the thread moves fast these days, I can't keep up!

I added my vin in the ford pass app and got an in app message asking me to set up mach-e... I did, completed it and was stuck at the end of the process with no way to navigate back to the original app. I then closed it and re-opened and ended up back in the original app UI, with no way to get back to the profile set up... It doesn't really bother me, just a bit weird. Ford haven't quite nailed the 'online experience', have they?
Set mine up - it bombed a couple of times, but that was in the early days. Nice to see it's offering a consistent user experience LMAO

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Depending on what these "additional QC checks" are and how long they take there is a distinct possibility that Ford are being on the overly cautious side with their delivery schedule dates. The following schedule show that there are numerous ships that are leaving Antwerp for Southampton after both Grande Houston(15/3) and MSC IMMACOLATA(22/3) arrive in Antwerp. Allowing for 2 weeks from Southampton to dealers I would anticipate that our cars will be sent to Southampton on one of these.
Sponsored

Attachments