UK Customers

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Buying a house and a mortage shouldn't be too bad.

Credit on cards is where you have real trouble.

How do you know your credit rating is bad?
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Wondering if anyone knows the answer to this question I've got. So I've ordered my MME on finance and it states that if the car doesn't arrive within 90 days, they have to do another credit check. I assume they've only done a soft credit check until now? It says finance approved but the thing is, since I got approved, my credit rating is severely dropped (I bought a new house & got a mortgage), so now I'm not sure that I'll be approved if they have to review my finance application.

Which means I've waiting all this time for nothing ?
If you applied for finance through Ford Credit then they would have done a hard search on your credit report. They did for mine. However, if they do another it shouldn't have a detrimental effect because it will be the same company doing another search. Having a mortgage for your main home doesn't affect credit score unless you are in arrears. A second mortgage, say for a buy to let house, would. My report doesn't mention my main mortgage but it did when I had a second one.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I had an average credit score late last year - £15k+ on the cards (zero %)

I paid them off in preparation for an credit applications and now my credit score is 999 out of a possible 999 score.

and I have a very big mortgage.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Some of the 'Comments' on the review are quite brutal. Amazing how nasty some people can get about a brand.
Yep. I’ve taken to avoiding the comments sections on these types of articles for that very reason.
Much easier on my blood pressure as well!?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Some of the 'Comments' on the review are quite brutal. Amazing how nasty some people can get about a brand.
after you said that I went and looked! thank god for free speech that people can say what they like from their plain and dull cars! People just don't like change. It's not a mustang apparently like they are some great authority over how a brand develops.

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
I have just looked at the Grimaldi schedule. Grande Houston's has changed and she is now planned to go to Southampton after Antwerp. I wonder ???????
That is exciting. Is that for sure?

Also just been reading a discussion about the frunk elsewhere, someone has said it will have electronic opening in the UK and Europe (while it doesn't in the USA), can anyone verify this? Would be super useful.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
That is what the latest schedule says, but as is usual with shipping schedules it is subject to change. All I know is that yesterday she wasn't going to Southampton after Antwerp and today she is

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Also just been reading a discussion about the frunk elsewhere, someone has said it will have electronic opening in the UK and Europe (while it doesn't in the USA), can anyone verify this? Would be super useful.
It's all a bit of an unknown - the UK Owners Manual contradicts itself over this (and many other things)

We won't know for sure until somebody gets one delivered. :)

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag

I looked at the Owner's Manual in the Ford App and it shows a picture of a key with a 'Frunk' button and says 'press twice to open'. I was hoping this would be correct. Looks like it might be!

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable. MME First Édition
Country flag
That is what the latest schedule says, but as is usual with shipping schedules it is subject to change. All I know is that yesterday she wasn't going to Southampton after Antwerp and today she is
he must already go through New York, surely arriving in Antwerp not before the end of the month

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I looked at the Owner's Manual in the Ford App and it shows a picture of a key with a 'Frunk' button and says 'press twice to open'. I was hoping this would be correct. Looks like it might be!
Yes - and as I've said probably seven or eight times now in this thread - the manual states ....

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot 2021-01-24 at 22.45.28

but also says this:

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot at Jan 24 22-00-16

So at the risk of repeating myself for a tenth time - we cannot conclusively say how the frunk will work until a Customer Production model arrives here, and someone gets to try it out!