UK Customers

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
It used to be that you get a bigger part ex as they could take that out of the discount on the car.

But with this car, no discounts are being offered.
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Just spoke to my dealer. Despite my car being a Nov 2020 build, itā€™s still showing as in .Mexico. He said only 2 of the cars ordered from him are shipped. Both SR models. He told me That prob gives an indication of where the issues lie.......
Bummer. Don't understand why that would be. Yours is the same as mine only built a couple of weeks before. Can't see that it is an ER problem if it is still over there.

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
Bummer. Don't understand why that would be. Yours is the same as mine only built a couple of weeks before. Can't see that it is an ER problem if it is still over there.
Donā€™t get it either. Iā€™ve just sent Rebecca a rather sharp email though expressing my disappointment and told her I await a response re compensation before I decide whether to cancel as Iā€™m fed up with the whole lack of communication and clarity.. first time ever buying a ford (I know itā€™s a first for them too selling online) and the whole process as we know has been shambolic to say the least.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Yes in light of @Markyj's comment earlier I have requested a Vista update and shipping list confirmation from my dealer.

I'm hoping the reason he hadn't reached out to me was because I told him about the shipping situation so he may have presumed I was better informed and already knew for sure.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Donā€™t get it either. Iā€™ve just sent Rebecca a rather sharp email though expressing my disappointment and told her I await a response re compensation before I decide whether to cancel as Iā€™m fed up with the whole lack of communication and clarity.. first time ever buying a ford (I know itā€™s a first for them too selling online) and the whole process as we know has been shambolic to say the least.
I hope you told her what you said here. I have just sent her an email saying almost exactly the same. It'll be interesting to see what she says to you

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Sarcasm alert....

The whole situation of us not being sure if our cars made it onto the boats - if only there was a communication process on a web portal that would allow them to simply show us without having to go via the dealerships and rely on them to reach out to us......

I mean something like this would be ideal....

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot 2021-03-11 at 17.12.22

...oh wait.... there already is but they're not blinking well using it ?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Sorry to be a pain but can anyone confirm the length of the home charging cable that comes with the scarlet pimpernel mache as I am working out the location for my podpoint charge point ?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I have just sent her an email saying almost exactly the same. It'll be interesting to see what she says to you
...while you're there can you also just tell her how much I have admired and respected her work, and ask pretty please if she can confirm my VIN was on the boat ? ? ? ?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Sorry to be a pain but can anyone confirm the length of the home charging cable that comes with the scarlet pimpernel mache as I am working out the location for my podpoint charge point ?
Don't recall ever seeing it anywhere. Probably about 5M

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
You mean just the Type2 cable and not the Varicharger?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
...while you're there can you also just tell her how much I have admired and respected her work, and ask pretty please if she can confirm my VIN was on the boat ? ? ? ?
Spookey. Just have saying that you guys aren't getting any confirmation from dealers. I'll let you know what she says.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
It's about this long..... ;)

Joking aside I would say 3 - 5 meters. I'm basing this purely on the length of what Toyota supplied with my PHEV (3m)

I ended up buying an 7.5m one from www.evcables.co.uk
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 735aaed3-2a0f-3760-814e-8e5502b37676

Last edited:

Pomini

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mm ( awaiting)
Country flag
In the manual 6.1m length charging cable, though how reliable that is god knows

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
šŸ”‘ ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ šŸ‘€
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
It's about this long..... ;)

Joking aside I would say 3 - 5 meters. I'm basing this purely on the length of what Toyota supplied with my PHEV (3m)

I ended up buying an 7.5m one from www.evcables.co.uk
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 735aaed3-2a0f-3760-814e-8e5502b37676
We don't have cables like that here.

I'm wondering if you plug one end into the other and then place the coiled loop around your neck, are you enlightened by the resulting energy vortex?