grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I must be using the wrong tracker. I've not got any other box apart from the one for my vin. I've tried Samsung Internet, Chrome and Edge on my phone and Edge on laptop. Not that bothered though I know where my car is.
Sponsored

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
I must be using the wrong tracker. I've not got any other box apart from the one for my vin. I've tried Samsung Internet, Chrome and Edge on my phone and Edge on laptop. Not that bothered though I know where my car is.
Donā€™t know if you are using a saved bookmark? If so, try going in from the tracker link again.

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
Well, letā€™s hope this week brings some good news for us and an end to the ā€˜Grant uncertaintyā€™.

I long to go back to knowing Iā€™m going to continue with my order and worrying about when Iā€™m going to be driving it.

Fingers crossed.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Nothing has changed on the vin checker for weeks.

Hopefully Vista might show compound in when at southampton and compound out when it's off to the dealers.

Calvin4000

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Harley Livewire, BMW 1250GS
Occupation
System Engineer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 7FE71C17-89B1-40C4-8ADF-AED726A65048

Bill Schaeffer

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I've put a deposit down for a Mach-E
Occupation
Dentist
Country flag
I used the 4 digit ā€˜tracker IDā€™ on the order spread sheet and it let me in.

On the sheet it shows your tracker ID as 9823. Have you tried that along with your VIN?
Thanks so much - that worked nicely - though still no change on the Tracker information that then came up!

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Where did you put it? Before your vin, after your vin or instead of your vin because I've tried all three and I still can't get it to work.
This is the layout on Safari.

As you say though it doesnā€™t really matter as youā€™re probably more up to date than the tracker anyway!?
0409BF06-051D-41F1-8ECA-CF7F76ED500D.png

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
@Mercury8 where do you get the code from for the tracker? I have my vin but no code, cheers mate.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
@Mercury8 where do you get the code from for the tracker? I have my vin but no code, cheers mate.
Your code is 7112 :)

To everyone else - your codes are in the spreadsheet under ā€œtracker IDā€ if you need them (where they were originally supplied for logging)

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My dealer has kindly emailed, to sum it up he is still awaiting clarification that the grant will still be honoured. This needs to come from Ford obviously. My application had been started on the gov portal.

If there's at least 600 who haven't even been started we're talking close to Ā£2 million in grants.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
My dealer has kindly emailed, to sum it up he is still awaiting clarification that the grant will still be honoured. This needs to come from Ford obviously. My application had been started on the gov portal.

If there's at least 600 who haven't even been started we're talking close to Ā£2 million in grants.
If your application has been started on the portal then I think you can relax. Carmakers have 9 months to "validate" the claim. The first part of the claim process in registering your car when you sign the order form. Sounds like you might be one of the few who are good to go. Presumably your dealer is a bit more clued up than others.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If your application has been started on the portal then I think you can relax. Carmakers have 9 months to "validate" the claim. The first part of the claim process in registering your car when you sign the order form. Sounds like you might be one of the few who are good to go. Presumably your dealer is a bit more clued up than others.
Cheers! Thanks for that, I hope everyone here is also in the same situation.