Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
I wouldn't bother. You have probably seen all you need to see on YouTube.
Yeah. That’s my thoughts as well.

It’s probably Ford throwing a bone to the dealers to increase their contact with the public and keep their interest.

They would be better off just sending everyone on the MME distribution list a link to this forum. ?
Sponsored

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Yeah. That’s my thoughts as well.

It’s probably Ford throwing a bone to the dealers to increase their contact with the public and keep their interest.

They would be better off just sending everyone on the MME distribution list a link to this forum. ?
You would get to know the cars, warts and all.

Pomini

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mm ( awaiting)
Country flag
Hi all

My dealer has told me that the dealers have nothing to do with the 3k and ford are handling it at central office. They are in the dark as much as us. He did say that citroen have taken the hit for their ev so let's hope ford do as well.
My dealer has invited me to see a mach e on friday so if anyone has any burning questions about the car let me know and I will try and find out

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
No mate not written
Hi all

My dealer has told me that the dealers have nothing to do with the 3k and ford are handling it at central office. They are in the dark as much as us. He did say that citroen have taken the hit for their ev so let's hope ford do as well.
My dealer has invited me to see a mach e on friday so if anyone has any burning questions about the car let me know and I will try and find out
We're being left hanging a little here, are we not. To be expected based on past communications I guess.

It would be nice to have something firm from Ford.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
We're being left hanging a little here, are we not. To be expected based on past communications I guess.

It would be nice to have something firm from Ford.
Exactly! Everyone now who isn't getting communications /clarity should be applying pressure for answers.

WildboarWes

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E RWD ER
Country flag
Could someone help me please. I am on my lease portal and it shows this under the car VIN

R7*MMA***48

It doesn't look like any I have seen here?

Thanks...

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I think you need to ask them to provide the missing values otherwise that's useless.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Could someone help me please. I am on my lease portal and it shows this under the car VIN

R7*MMA***48

It doesn't look like any I have seen here?

Thanks...
Add these to the front
RWD - WF0TR1
AWD - WF0TR3

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Hi all

My dealer has told me that the dealers have nothing to do with the 3k and ford are handling it at central office
And Ford will say that it is nothing to do with them and it's down to the dealers.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Well guys, my fence sitting is seriously in peril of falling on the wrong side at the moment. I have put up with FordUK's inadequate handling of all aspects of the process that has been ongoing with this car. But my patience is now almost at it's end. I think I can say with some safety that the ONLY part of the process that went smoothly was the preordering when they took my £1000 deposit. I have never spent so much so quickly and effortlessly. Little did I know what was to follow. Since that fateful day more than a year ago a lot has happened, and I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT COVID.
Firstly FordUS dropped the price of all their US models except(if I remember correctly) the FE. When asked, the official reply was that it wouldn't take effect in UK. Then they gave them all 250KWh free charging. Because of further delays they have given them all ANOTHER 250KWh free charging.
Due to the delay in getting cars to the NL their tax situation has changed so FordNL gave their MME customers 3000 euros off the price of the cars there.
Because of the delay in getting UK cars delivered and FordUK's continued apathy I now find myself £4500 WORSE off. I have lost the £3000 PICG because FordUK/dealers didn't do their job properly and register my car when I signed on the dotted line. I have aslo lost £1500 off the value of my car that I was planning to use for the deposit. If I continue to proceed with this car my payments have instantly gone up by about £80. It will be even more if I have to reduce the amount of deposit I am able to raise. This means that my monthlies will rise even more and it is making it more and more likely that I will have to cancel so unless FordUK come up with a sensible rescue package, I'm gone. I almost forgot. What do we get as an apology, a pathetic pair of headphones. :mad: :mad:
What, I hear you say, will keep me onboard. FordUK need to do one of the following in my mind. Honour the price as it was with the PICG.
Change the finance rate to 0% or at least a rate to reduce the interest payable by £3000.
Give us some free KWh's. I'm not greedy, 300 will do. And without a time limit.
So I am now waiting patiently for someone(FordUK or my dealer) to get in touch with me with some good, no, excellent news that will keep me onbaord. I wonder just how much my business is worth to them. I make this vow. After being a Ford man for nearly 40 years, if I jump ship, it will be the LAST Ford I ever buy.

RegP

First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, AWD, Std
Country flag
Well guys, my fence sitting is seriously in peril of falling on the wrong side at the moment. I have put up with FordUK's inadequate handling of all aspects of the process that has been ongoing with this car. But my patience is now almost at it's end. I think I can say with some safety that the ONLY part of the process that went smoothly was the preordering when they took my £1000 deposit. I have never spent so much so quickly and effortlessly. Little did I know what was to follow. Since that fateful day more than a year ago a lot has happened, and I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT COVID.
Firstly FordUS dropped the price of all their US models except(if I remember correctly) the FE. When asked, the official reply was that it wouldn't take effect in UK. Then they gave them all 250KWh free charging. Because of further delays they have given them all ANOTHER 250KWh free charging.
Due to the delay in getting cars to the NL their tax situation has changed so FordNL gave their MME customers 3000 euros off the price of the cars there.
Because of the delay in getting UK cars delivered and FordUK's continued apathy I now find myself £4500 WORSE off. I have lost the £3000 PICG because FordUK/dealers didn't do their job properly and register my car when I signed on the dotted line. I have aslo lost £1500 off the value of my car that I was planning to use for the deposit. If I continue to proceed with this car my payments have instantly gone up by about £80. It will be even more if I have to reduce the amount of deposit I am able to raise. This means that my monthlies will rise even more and it is making it more and more likely that I will have to cancel so unless FordUK come up with a sensible rescue package, I'm gone. I almost forgot. What do we get as an apology, a pathetic pair of headphones. :mad: :mad:
What, I hear you say, will keep me onboard. FordUK need to do one of the following in my mind. Honour the price as it was with the PICG.
Change the finance rate to 0% or at least a rate to reduce the interest payable by £3000.
Give us some free KWh's. I'm not greedy, 300 will do. And without a time limit.
So I am now waiting patiently for someone(FordUK or my dealer) to get in touch with me with some good, no, excellent news that will keep me onbaord. I wonder just how much my business is worth to them. I make this vow. After being a Ford man for nearly 40 years, if I jump ship, it will be the LAST Ford I ever buy.
I’m with you there. For me though, I don’t want or need the finance option, so the only thing that will secure my custom is Ford honouring the PICG, otherwise, like you, I’m gone.
Sponsored