Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Thanks for the tip! I found my details on the same page. ?

My details seems to show the same as yours although my update Date is December 10, 2020.

I don’t have the charge level or the software updates boxes on my dashboard though just the Remote Vehicle setup. ?
I think perhaps because my Ford App has authenticated with the car maybe? Who knows we are talking Ford IT systems here ?
Sponsored

stesir

First Name
Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag
more ...

{"vehicleData":{"ccsConnectivity":"On","ccsVehicleData":"On","smartCharge":"Available","model":"Mustang Mach-E","remoteLock":"Available"},"isBev":true,"isConnected":true,"isWifiCapable":true}

{"coupons":[],"dealerInspection":null,"oilStatus":"UNCERTAIN","oilPercent":null,"prognosticsOilCapable":false,"oilLife":null,"collectionDate":null,"scheduledMaintenance":{"maintenanceMileageRecommendation":null,"maintenanceOperations":null,"nextMaintenanceMileage":null,"vehicleMileage":null},"vehicleSystems":[]}

Last edited:

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
According to my understanding we will get ‘driven’ for a 20 minute test drive then about 40 mins talk on the screen, etc.

Don’t know why they are doing it differently? All posts on here seem to be 1 hour unsupervised drive?
I'm happy with that ! Road trip!

Last edited:

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Doesn't say if it is free? Also, I have seen that sometimes the snow/mud can obscure the sensors and it doesn't work.

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
Zap Map is a good one for checking real world charging experiences too.
I totally agree, but would object on the general principle that before I fill up my petrol or diesel car I don't have to check multiple websites and forums for any gotchas at that specific filling station.

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Don't pay it, appeal. There has to be all sorts of signs for "fines" like this. Is it parking eye? I'm still waiting for their testicles to be large enough to follow up their threats to take me to court. From about 3 years ago when we overshot the parking time at a retail car park even though they had signs up and a photo I said the photo could have been taken anywhere and is too poor and the signs weren't clear enough.

There's a section in the forum of moneysavingexpert where you get help. Much better than spending time telling your mp.

Is it a "parking charge" ? If so it appears no signs before you entered were their or weren't clear enough? Do they have photo evidence, if so ask for it? I said the photo wasn't clear enough and invalid as it showed no proof of the location!
All good points.

Lobbying my MP wasn't the only thing I've done, but something needs to be done to help the industry as a whole move in the right direction. I've used the Moneysavingexpert page to help me appeal a parking fine on another occasion and the advice there is solid. I just see this as a bit different because of the whole EV/charging point aspect. I think the industry needs to do better, the companies that run the charging points need to do better, the hotel that it was located at needs to do better etc. If this sort of thing isn't resolved nationwide then EVs will never be broadly accepted. The EV industry keeps proving the petrolheads right.....

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
All good points.

Lobbying my MP wasn't the only thing I've done, but something needs to be done to help the industry as a whole move in the right direction. I've used the Moneysavingexpert page to help me appeal a parking fine on another occasion and the advice there is solid. I just see this as a bit different because of the whole EV/charging point aspect. I think the industry needs to do better, the companies that run the charging points need to do better, the hotel that it was located at needs to do better etc. If this sort of thing isn't resolved nationwide then EVs will never be broadly accepted. The EV industry keeps proving the petrolheads right.....
As part of the other things I'd done I appealed to IHG group directly as this was a Holiday Inn Express. Turns out the hotel could get into the Parking Eye system and cancel the fine themselves. That's worth knowing!

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Doesn't say if it is free? Also, I have seen that sometimes the snow/mud can obscure the sensors and it doesn't work.
It did that with my parking sensors on the kuga so I expect the same with this technology.

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I note that the Grande Florida destination has changed to Le Havre with arrival 21.04

The roro shipment tracker still reads Antwerp 17.04

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I note that the Grande Florida destination has changed to Le Havre with arrival 21.04

The roro shipment tracker still reads Antwerp 17.04
MSC IMMOLACATA did the same. Had Le Havre added at the last minute before Antwerp. GF will probably get to Antwerp around then 24th now

Rico2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ER AWD on order
Country flag
Looks like equ. Premium spec gets BlueCruise as a no cost update "comes as standard" according to the US write up...bonus!

For Mustang Mach-E, BlueCruise comes standard on CA Route 1, Premium and First Edition variants. It’s an available package on the Select trim for $3,200 – $ 600 for the software and $2,600 for the rest of the package – as part of the larger Comfort and Technology package, which includes features such as a 360-degree camera, heated front seats and heated steering wheel.

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Looks like equ. Premium spec gets BlueCruise as a no cost update "comes as standard" according to the US write up...bonus!

For Mustang Mach-E, BlueCruise comes standard on CA Route 1, Premium and First Edition variants. It’s an available package on the Select trim for $3,200 – $ 600 for the software and $2,600 for the rest of the package – as part of the larger Comfort and Technology package, which includes features such as a 360-degree camera, heated front seats and heated steering wheel.
So what is a RWD ER in American?
Sponsored