UK Customers

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Wow had the test drive come home and my Ford account has changed now showing its produced and on its way. Only 2 months after it left Veracruz ?. They must have been doing an update as my PICG is now showing again. Anyone else had any changes?

Screenshot_20210417-161630_Chrome.jpg
Mine is the same now! But it's blue like yours and not a green tick!

Are your sure that's something that's changed?

EssexChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER
Country flag

Until

Mine like Hotspur28 was showing blue in production. Now after looking have the tick. Blue on its way. Definitely changed since yesterday.

EssexChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER
Country flag
Most probably Ford's way of making sure that not getting bored looking at same screen. Need for a change.

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
New UK review...bouncy ride??

Guys going back to this review he explains what I felt today at 18 mins 30 seconds. Although researching this on USA posts it seems to settle around 800 miles. There is one customer having this investigated by Ford next week. So it seems it could be something that will generally settle down when the suspension beds in.

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
Wow had the test drive come home and my Ford account has changed now showing its produced and on its way. Only 2 months after it left Veracruz ?. They must have been doing an update as my PICG is now showing again. Anyone else had any changes?

Screenshot_20210417-161630_Chrome.jpg
Same here. Mine has 'updated' to show 'On It's Way' and the Government Grant is back on my account. Happy Days!!

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Guys going back to this review he explains what I felt today at 18 mins 30 seconds. Although researching this on USA posts it seems to settle around 800 miles. There is one customer having this investigated by Ford next week. So it seems it could be something that will generally settle down when the suspension beds in.

I've been following that thread as well. Hope it does 'run in'. This is the one thing that could be a deal breaker for me.

Last edited:

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Mine has the government grant and says on its way. Edging closer. It also includes the cable I purchased.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I thought they were doing a different suspension for uk roads and had put some effort in to make it right.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
In a review a few months back a senior Ford employee said the suspension would be tuned differently for European roads as ours a different.

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
In a review a few months back a senior Ford employee said the suspension would be tuned differently for European roads as ours a different.
Probably harder and sportier! ?

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
Just back from my test drive and the dealer managed to arrange it so I got a go in the model that Iā€™m going to be getting (SR AWD).
Was a bit apprehensive as this was my first EV but I shouldnā€™t have been worried.
I loved the OPD and thought it would be harsh and take a bit of getting used to but after a minute it was second nature and was genuinely surprised at how smooth it was. Tried it in the 3 drive modes and felt good in each.
Thought acceleration was fine at first and then put my foot down a bit further and then it was.....?!

Coming from my Focus the ride is firm but assured on roads than were not exactly perfect.

Good to see that there was a Rapid Red car on display as well and that put my mind at ease about the colour.

My wife is sold on it as well which is always a bonus!?

Roll on next month!???

40AD85BC-650C-4DF9-9D9F-7FDF4579DE38.jpeg
Thatā€™s the one I drove. glad you enjoyed it! The red one in the showroom was the dogs bollocks eh?