Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
I don't know whether my car is just not getting all the info or whether my dealer is not letting me have all vista updates. My last one that I got Friday said compound in ANT CUST 21st. Before that I got compound in ANT QPDI 6th. So I'm missing compound out. Hopefully my etis dates will update in the next few days if it has really done it's checks.
Apparently vista only updates on Mondays. My dealer told us to call him around midday tomorrow,. Unfortunately I can't call tomorrow as I will be working all day, can't exactly get my phone out in front of 30 kids! Might be a good time to call your dealer to see if there are any changes on the system too.
Sponsored

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
Unlike those who ordered ages ago I canā€™t complain about Ford.

I placed my order on 18th Jan with a delivery of 15th May. Yes, that has gone back a little but, without the observations and tracking on this forum, I would none the wiser.

Given the rumours of an announcement tomorrow I think we should wait and see what happens.

After all we are not living through ā€˜normal timesā€™ and anything could be happening in the background.

Lets look forward to getting our amazing vehicles soon. ????

David-HC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
So.. I have been following our Dutch friends who have started receiving deliveries.

They have been able to track the software updates on their cars using a system calld FordEtis. This shows when the PTI (not sure what the acronym stands for) for the ECUs on the car are last checked/updated. I remember @portlandg mentioning there are quite a few software modules that need to be individually checked and updated. If Ford Etis has a date AFTER it arriving in Antwerp it most likely means the car as been through the Aktrion QA process. In fact, for our dutch friends, it appears that the cars are arriving at dealers about a week or two after the last PTI update date on FordEtis.

Unfortunately this is not the case for UK cars, between my business partner and I we have two cars on order, one was on the Grande Houston and has a PTI update date of 29th March, and mine was on the Immacolata and has a PTI update date of 20th April, this corresponds to an updated "compound in" date as it moved from Aktrion back to the holding area in Antwerp. Obviously neither car is at the dealer yet!

However I felt it would be useful for a lot of us as it tells us fairly definitively if our cars has been through the QA process yet or not. All you need is your VIN, please see the pictures below

Step 1 - go to https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do and enter your VIN in the box as per pic

etis1.jpg

Step 2 - on the next page, click on the "View PTI information"

etis2.jpg

Step 3 - Expand the second box which mentions the Electronic Control Units for your VIN

etis3.jpg

Step 4 - Check the date on the far right column

etis4.jpg

This will be your production date if the car has not been through the QA yet, and it will be a date after arrival in Antwerp if the car has already been through QA.

Hopefully as enough cars go through QA and other cars arrive in Antwerp they will start to shift the cars in Dagenham and we will have ours soon!
Hi @Coolcatshaft

Thanks for your post, which gives some great information ?

My car is showing a date of 12-04-2021 in all the date columns, which I guess is good news ?

I noted various member mentioned Compound Out dates. Apologies if I have missed this somewhere earlier, but how am I able to see this?

• I have tried on a number of occasions using the F12 developer view but have yet to find this type of information (probably my fault!)
  • Or is this something my dealer can provide from their "Vista" system (is that correct?).
  • I have also downloaded the Ford Pass App and added my VIN, which give some additional information - albeit I decided not to try and activate my car just in case it caused any problems.
Would you be able to advise how I can check the Compound Out status/date?

Many thanks,
David

David-HC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
Hi @Coolcatshaft

Thanks for your post, which gives some great information ?

My car is showing a date of 12-04-2021 in all the date columns, which I guess is good news ?

I noted various member mentioned Compound Out dates. Apologies if I have missed this somewhere earlier, but how am I able to see this?

• I have tried on a number of occasions using the F12 developer view but have yet to find this type of information (probably my fault!)
  • Or is this something my dealer can provide from their "Vista" system (is that correct?).
  • I have also downloaded the Ford Pass App and added my VIN, which give some additional information - albeit I decided not to try and activate my car just in case it caused any problems.
Would you be able to advise how I can check the Compound Out status/date?

Many thanks,
David
Hi @Coolcatshaft

Just some further info to my last post - the order status from F12 shows ......

gobStatusCode"VDOS"
gobStatusDesc"OffSite"
vmacs2CharCode"91"
vmacs3CharCode"711"
vmacsStatusDesc"COMPOUND IN "
vmacsStatusDate"2021-04-22 14:09:00.0"
gobStatusDate"2021-01-09 07:26:25.0"

The vmacsStatusDate of 22-04 is therefore after the ETIS date of 12-04 .....all very confusing (to me at least!).

Kind regards
David

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Hi @Coolcatshaft

Just some further info to my last post - the order status from F12 shows ......

gobStatusCode"VDOS"
gobStatusDesc"OffSite"
vmacs2CharCode"91"
vmacs3CharCode"711"
vmacsStatusDesc"COMPOUND IN "
vmacsStatusDate"2021-04-22 14:09:00.0"
gobStatusDate"2021-01-09 07:26:25.0"

The vmacsStatusDate of 22-04 is therefore after the ETIS date of 12-04 .....all very confusing (to me at least!).

Kind regards
David
Hi David

There's a lot of people on here who have a better insight into the workings at Antwerp than I do, bit here's my 2p worth.

The F12 compound IN or OUT doesnt really matter once in Antwerp it changes a lot for many people as the car moves through different stages. What's important is the update date keeps changing which means the car is making progress.

Your F12 dates status are very similar to mine, I think last I checked mine was compound in on 23/04.

I think this means our cars have finished the QA and are now going through Antwerp customs. I think if we looked at Vista our status would be ANTCUST.

The next step should be the cars moving to Vlissingen (Fluahing) or Dagenham and then to our dealers. So we are nearing the endgame. But it would depend on logistics as two how many cars clear customs and are worth hiring a ship etc for maybe?

I am popping over for a test drive and a chat with the dealer on Saturday. Hopefully we will all have some info by then if not I'll probe the dealer some more.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Apparently vista only updates on Mondays. My dealer told us to call him around midday tomorrow,. Unfortunately I can't call tomorrow as I will be working all day, can't exactly get my phone out in front of 30 kids! Might be a good time to call your dealer to see if there are any changes on the system too.
Not strictly true as my latest status date was 21st, which was last Wednesday and my dealer emailed it to me on Friday 23rd

David-HC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
Hi David

There's a lot of people on here who have a better insight into the workings at Antwerp than I do, bit here's my 2p worth.

The F12 compound IN or OUT doesnt really matter once in Antwerp it changes a lot for many people as the car moves through different stages. What's important is the update date keeps changing which means the car is making progress.

Your F12 dates status are very similar to mine, I think last I checked mine was compound in on 23/04.

I think this means our cars have finished the QA and are now going through Antwerp customs. I think if we looked at Vista our status would be ANTCUST.

The next step should be the cars moving to Vlissingen (Fluahing) or Dagenham and then to our dealers. So we are nearing the endgame. But it would depend on logistics as two how many cars clear customs and are worth hiring a ship etc for maybe?

I am popping over for a test drive and a chat with the dealer on Saturday. Hopefully we will all have some info by then if not I'll probe the dealer some more.
Hi @Coolcatshaft

Many thanks for your post - that's really helpful, and it looks as though our cars may be sharing the journey to the UK ?

Hope you have a great test drive on Saturday, and will be interesting to hear your thoughts afterwards. My test drive is the Saturday after yours ?

Kind regards
David

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
@portlandg - truly weird why yours is displaying the data it is. As you know our cars have been joined at the hip from the day of production (only 20 cars between our VIN's), and mine is showing ETIS PTI Update dates of 14-04-2021 and QA COMPOUND OUT of 16-04-2021. In customs since 22nd awaiting shipping. I'm sure it's just a data snafu!
how far is my VIN from yours and Grahame's ? - I think I'm the same build date (9th Dec)

The only difference appears to be a different ship but the results I'm getting are the same as Grahame's - no info on the F12 and the latest check on the PTI or whatever it is, is the same.

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
So.. I have been following our Dutch friends who have started receiving deliveries.

They have been able to track the software updates on their cars using a system calld FordEtis. This shows when the PTI (not sure what the acronym stands for) for the ECUs on the car are last checked/updated. I remember @portlandg mentioning there are quite a few software modules that need to be individually checked and updated. If Ford Etis has a date AFTER it arriving in Antwerp it most likely means the car as been through the Aktrion QA process. In fact, for our dutch friends, it appears that the cars are arriving at dealers about a week or two after the last PTI update date on FordEtis.

Unfortunately this is not the case for UK cars, between my business partner and I we have two cars on order, one was on the Grande Houston and has a PTI update date of 29th March, and mine was on the Immacolata and has a PTI update date of 20th April, this corresponds to an updated "compound in" date as it moved from Aktrion back to the holding area in Antwerp. Obviously neither car is at the dealer yet!

However I felt it would be useful for a lot of us as it tells us fairly definitively if our cars has been through the QA process yet or not. All you need is your VIN, please see the pictures below

Step 1 - go to https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do and enter your VIN in the box as per pic

etis1.jpg

Step 2 - on the next page, click on the "View PTI information"

etis2.jpg

Step 3 - Expand the second box which mentions the Electronic Control Units for your VIN

etis3.jpg

Step 4 - Check the date on the far right column

etis4.jpg

This will be your production date if the car has not been through the QA yet, and it will be a date after arrival in Antwerp if the car has already been through QA.

Hopefully as enough cars go through QA and other cars arrive in Antwerp they will start to shift the cars in Dagenham and we will have ours soon!
Well, mine is still showing 27-11-2020 so it would appear mine has not gone through QA checks yet?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Well, mine is still showing 27-11-2020 so it would appear mine has not gone through QA checks yet?
Looks like that was near your build date. Mine says 8/12 when my build date was 9/12. As far as I am aware mine HAS gone through the checks. I am hoping that Rebecca/Hannah can confirm for me.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Not any more. ETIS website, according to my browser, has crashed. Probably due to everyone on here trying to access their car details. With any luck it might get Ford to give us so info
Iā€™ve just checked your ETIS for you and still showing 08-12-2020 :(