grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Sorry peps, but I am sat at work bored again. Can't seem to get any information from my Ford account, my dealer or concierge team so I am going to pose a non shipping, non delivery, non QC check question. Who, on this forum, will the MME be their first venture into the EV world. I'll start. ME

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
This is my first one too, charger installed really, just need the long awaited car now!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Just seen this on YouTube, can’t see any RHD but at least cars are getting closer. No idea what they are saying either.

The ship is the viking amber and she is doing the route Antwerp (dep 22/4), Zeebrugge (arr 23/4), Bremenhaven ( arr 24/4) and Drammen (arr 28/4) so one can assume she is delivering some German and Norwegian cars. Like I said a few posts ago, because FordEUR are controlling the checks at Antwerp they are making sure their cars get out first.

ChrisR101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
huh
The ship is the viking amber and she is doing the route Antwerp (dep 22/4), Zeebrugge (arr 23/4), Bremenhaven ( arr 24/4) and Drammen (arr 28/4) so one can assume she is delivering some German and Norwegian cars. Like I said a few posts ago, because FordEUR are controlling the checks at Antwerp they are making sure their cars get out first.
Nice to see some that have had the checks done and being offloaded just wish they were ours.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Sorry peps, but I am sat at work bored again. Can't seem to get any information from my Ford account, my dealer or concierge team so I am going to pose a non shipping, non delivery, non QC check question. Who, on this forum, will the MME be their first venture into the EV world. I'll start. ME
It will be my first EV as well. I’m feeling more confident in the car itself especially after my test drive.

It’s just all the logistics around it that are causing me cause for concern and Ford aren’t helping with their order ‘process’.

Have to wait until order is confirmed by dealer to get confirmation that is needed to apply for grant from the EST in Scotland and then get the charger installed.

They don’t like making it easy do they??

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Just seen this on YouTube, can’t see any RHD but at least cars are getting closer. No idea what they are saying either.

Here is a translation from the video.

Here comes the first customer-sold Mustang Mach-E to Norway. A specially chartered car freighter exclusively loaded with customer-sold Ford Mustang Mach-E arrived today Drammen port from Antwerp, Belgium. As a result, the handovers to Norwegian customers will start in full over the next few weeks, and they will continue at large volumes through May and into June.

BearStang

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD LR
Country flag
Here is a translation from the video.

Here comes the first customer-sold Mustang Mach-E to Norway. A specially chartered car freighter exclusively loaded with customer-sold Ford Mustang Mach-E arrived today Drammen port from Antwerp, Belgium. As a result, the handovers to Norwegian customers will start in full over the next few weeks, and they will continue at large volumes through May and into June.
Good translation @portlandg ! Finally cars are arriving to Norway, mine amongst them - confirmed via UECC's tracker (https://www.uecc.com/support/vintracklite/). Not sure they use same shipping company to UK, but worth a try to search your VIN number on that one and see if you get any hits in the coming days.

Fingers crossed they soon start coming to UK as well.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1619621301104

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Good translation @portlandg ! Finally cars are arriving to Norway, mine amongst them - confirmed via UECC's tracker (https://www.uecc.com/support/vintracklite/). Not sure they use same shipping company to UK, but worth a try to search your VIN number on that one and see if you get any hits in the coming days.

Fingers crossed they soon start coming to UK as well.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1619621301104
Nothing to do with me. Translation courtesy of google translate, but thanks anyway. I think I know the ships that ours will be on eventually and I think I have managed to get the shipping company ( not Grimaldi this time I believe) but I don't think there is much point in trying just yet. Above link DIDN't work with mine.

BearStang

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD LR
Country flag
Nothing to do with me. Translation courtesy of google translate, but thanks anyway. I think I know the ships that ours will be on eventually and I think I have managed to get the shipping company ( not Grimaldi this time I believe) but I don't think there is much point in trying just yet. Above link DIDN't work with mine.
Hehe, I started trying this link a few days after arrival in Antwerpen (with GH), got to have something to do while waiting. Which shipping company do you believe will be used for UK?

Supposedly Norwegian cars were gonna be put on train to Zeebrugge and shipped from there, but it's not been the case for these first ones, instead they got Viking Amber to stop by Antwerp and collect - not sure if it is due to the high volume coming at the same time or not so this might change for later arrivals where the numbers are not that big. :)

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
First venture into full EV world for me - I've had a plug in hybrid (Mitsubishi Outlander) since 2017, and definitely ready to say goodbye to petrol. Means I've got a good feel for the public charging network (which I'll need as I can't charge at home - no off-street parking). The growth of 150kW chargers around the country in recent months has been really encouraging.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
I’ve never been in an ev before.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Hehe, I started trying this link a few days after arrival in Antwerpen (with GH), got to have something to do while waiting. Which shipping company do you believe will be used for UK?

Supposedly Norwegian cars were gonna be put on train to Zeebrugge and shipped from there, but it's not been the case for these first ones, instead they got Viking Amber to stop by Antwerp and collect - not sure if it is due to the high volume coming at the same time or not so this might change for later arrivals where the numbers are not that big. :)
I hope yours arrives soon. The ships that I believe will be used are the Wilhelmine, Celestine and Adeline running daily schedules from Vlissingen to Dagenham. I can't remember who the shipping agent is, I don't think it's Grimaldi, but I can't remember where I found it, and it was only Tuesday when I looked. Haven't seen a direct ANTWERP to DAGENHAM route so the most logical is from Vlissingen. But as always, I am just guessing.
Sponsored