Vehicles
Mach-e RWD extended range
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
I contacted my dealer today.

No change to my ETA date of 22/05.

The car is still in Antwerp.

He is not aware of any cars leaving Antwerp yet. (I assume that refers only to UK cars)

I hope that helps.
My ETA date was also 22/05 - this was on 2 April and car was in Antwerp (ANT QPD1, whatever that is). Now it has been put back to w/e 26/6 for no apparent reason. dealer doesn't know aas Ford have told him nothing. Still in Antwerp showing code ANT CUST - anyone know what that means?

al14

First Name
Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e RWD extended range
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
a ship into Liverpool?
My ETA date was 22/05 - this was on 2 April and car was in Antwerp (ANT QPD1, whatever that is). Now it has been put back to w/e 26/6 for no apparent reason. dealer doesn't know as Ford have told him nothing. Still in Antwerp showing code ANT CUST - anyone know what that means?

David-HC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
Sorry peps, but I am sat at work bored again. Can't seem to get any information from my Ford account, my dealer or concierge team so I am going to pose a non shipping, non delivery, non QC check question. Who, on this forum, will the MME be their first venture into the EV world. I'll start. ME
Hi @portlandg

Me also ?

As with @BlackheathDiggs I currently have a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV (2016) which was a great intro to (albeit very limited mileage!) electric driving. When I got this, I planned to look again in 5 years for a full electric car.

In the event, it is my wife's fault I fell for the MME (that's what I keep saying to her ?). She kindly asked if I wanted anything from the supermarket and, being bored with the lockdown, I asked her if she could find a paper or mag to read ...... and she returned with the What Car 2021 Awards mag with the MME on the front and a review inside.

I ordered the car the next day and, other than a few concerns over ground clearance and the ride quality, I haven't looked back!

Like everyone here I am really hoping it turns up soon (currently as with @SteveUk it's saying 22/5) and that my Ford Connected Wallbox arrives before it (currently somewhere in Germany I understand) ?

Hope work has been less boring today!

Cheers,
David

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1926 Chrysler 60, 1929 Austin 7, 1965 Ford Anglia
Country flag
Sorry peps, but I am sat at work bored again. Can't seem to get any information from my Ford account, my dealer or concierge team so I am going to pose a non shipping, non delivery, non QC check question. Who, on this forum, will the MME be their first venture into the EV world. I'll start. ME
First EV. Full on petrolhead with over a dozen cars at the moment ranging from 1926 to a 2018 Mustang GT which we've just chopped for our MME order.

Reactions: EVS

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
Just seen this on YouTube, canā€™t see any RHD but at least cars are getting closer. No idea what they are saying either.

Roughly translated he is saying:

ā€™Fords have built a dream, a car everyone wants to own, a masterpiece, but, itā€™s a mirage. A figment of your imagination. I know you are all scanning the cars to see if you can see yours..... even I did and donā€™t even have one on order! Eventually they will send 007 to prove this. Happy Waiting!ā€™

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
Me too Graham.

yorkieboy

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3, Volvo XC90, Alfa 156
Country flag
Second one for me. Currently have a BMW i3. 5 years and 85,000 miles later still hasn't missed a beat. Love driving it every day. The acceleration of an EV is intoxicating. But more than anything you find yourself trying everything to increase the range by adjusting your driving style. I have to confess there is a certain joy in beating almost every car away from the traffic lights.

What I would say is that you need to adjust your thinking in terms of electricity bills. They rise alarmingly and you have to remind yourself that you are not forking out a fortune on fuel.

Test drove the Mach e on Saturday. A well built, great handling car. Two things I did not like. The brakes were way too sharp, and the screen would be better angled towards the driver. Minor points on what is an amazing car.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
My ETA date was 22/05 - this was on 2 April and car was in Antwerp (ANT QPD1, whatever that is). Now it has been put back to w/e 26/6 for no apparent reason. dealer doesn't know as Ford have told him nothing. Still in Antwerp showing code ANT CUST - anyone know what that means?
I think code CUST means customs.

26th june! I think the magnificent 7 from earlier in this thread might have to head to Antwerp to rescue the Mache prisoners if we are all pushed back to late June!

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Roughly translated he is saying:

ā€™Fords have built a dream, a car everyone wants to own, a masterpiece, but, itā€™s a mirage. A figment of your imagination. I know you are all scanning the cars to see if you can see yours..... even I did and donā€™t even have one on order! Eventually they will send 007 to prove this. Happy Waiting!ā€™
I'm starting to believe Grahame's theory that the Ford Europe cars are the priority and the UK ones will be shipped last out of Antwerp.

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
Fed up with the doom and gloom. Does anyone know if the UK FE customers will also be receiving the 3D printed wire frame model. Looks quite cool.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 21.17.37

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I've just done a search back through your messages and see your production date is 9th December.

The same as mine, Grahame's and others who were in that very early run.

To see your eta date being now pushed back to 26/06 is of great concern.

Something doesn't make sense, unless we are to believe getting your car to Scotland requires another month of transit time compared to mine, which has a 22/05 eta.

Either our eta's are next to be pushed back again or yours is over pessimistic.
Sponsored