Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
Does anyone know if there is a list of confirmed charging networks covered by the FordPass?

I can see in the app for rapid chargers we’ve got BP Pulse, Shell Recharge, Osprey and IONITY. I’m happy to set up a charging thread and do some pricing comparisons across the networks via the various payment methods. Let me know if that would be helpful (something to do while we wait for the cars!)
I would certainly find this extremely useful! As I can't charge at home (no garage or offroad parking) I'll be relying on public chargers.
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I emailed Elena Ford last week (Chief Customer Experience Officer for Ford Motor Company, I thought might as well go straight to the top) and haven't even had the courtesy of an acknowledgement! Even if she was genuinely looking into what is going on, it's only good service to drop a line to say, "sorry, I'm looking into it and will get back to you as soon as I can"
I've sent 3 emails to Emma Bergg and had a likewise response. Nothing. Not bad from the Global EV Communication Manager.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Feb/March I think. If you go back through the thread you can find out! They batch sent them to all the victims who had ordered upto that point.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Feb/March I think. If you go back through the thread you can find out! They batch sent them to all the victims who had ordered upto that point.
That long ago!!! Doesn't time fly when you are (not) enjoying yourself ?

JStepha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD ER
Country flag
At what point did you receive your Ford Pass charging network card? I haven't received mine yet, should I be chasing?
I chased last week and got this response:

“All our customers are entered into a dispatch list once they have confirmed their order. The dispatch is once every week from our supplier Zetweka in Germany. There will be a charge card placed inside the vehicle when you receive it, so either way you will be getting a card. I can't track your charge card whereabouts unfortunately, however good news you will be receiving one.”

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I've sent 3 emails to Emma Bergg and had a likewise response. Nothing. Not bad from the Global EV Communication Manager.

I suggest that Ms Bergg is the communications manager for the press and Media- not plebs like us!

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
It must be fun working there if your American bosses are enforcing a policy of passive agressive behaviour to your customers.

I think maybe she should reply to emails with

"No comment"

At least it would amuse us.

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I ordered my car on the 23rd, found out yesterday that it has a vin allocated. In the groups experience, what happens next? Presumably a build date will be applied.
I've had no communication about concierges etc- should I have done?
I'm test driving one next Tuesday at the garage I allocated for the sale as it happens so I can chase up the sales manager if I've heard nothing. Probably just get BS which is why I prefer to manage it myself- but not sure where to start or am I being impatient?

David-HC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
Does anyone know if there is a list of confirmed charging networks covered by the FordPass?

I can see in the app for rapid chargers we’ve got BP Pulse, Shell Recharge, Osprey and IONITY. I’m happy to set up a charging thread and do some pricing comparisons across the networks via the various payment methods. Let me know if that would be helpful (something to do while we wait for the cars!)
Hi @BlackheathDiggs

That's a great idea ?

It would be really helpful to understand all the networks and their own tariffs and subscriptions compared to accessing them via the FordPass app. The FordPass app certainly appears to offer convenience, but at what cost? ?

On a similar subject, I'm sure members of this forum are aware of this but, for home charging, a number of the electricity providers are now offering EV tariffs that give your something like 4 hours each day at a considerably reduced tariff (usually early morning e.g. 00:30 to 04:30). Examples are Bulb and Octopus, but you need to look closely at how they structure the overall tariffs ?

Cheers,
David

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Ask to see what Vista says.

Bear with me as I am new to this- is this something only the dealer can do or can I access it?
Sponsored