grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
This was just posted by someone on the Facebook Mach e UK page.......

Had this response from the Ford EV team (not dealer). They are checking where my specific order is, but by these timescales I should have had it delivered by now....

“All the vehicles are offloaded to Antwerp for several reasons. Antwerp is the host of a new inspection centre, where all the vehicles are unloaded and have to pass a 50-point check before they can be released for delivery. This is to make sure there are no quality concerns and they can fine tune the car to perfection. They process up to 300 Mach-E models every day for vehicles throughout Europe, for which an electronic report is generated using an online inspection tool, which immediately reports any issues back to our manufacturer.

These checks take an estimated 5-10 weeks turnover time. From Antwerp it then takes an estimated 7-14 days to ship to the UK. The cars are taken from Antwerp, to Flushing (Belgium) then it will arrive into Dagenham where the cars will be loaded onto a transporter to dealers around the UK”
Nothing in that post that we didn't already know. That's what my dealer told me at the beginning of April
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Anyone heard anything following that Ford dealers' call on the Mach E yesterday?
Just spoken to my dealer. Although he didn't participate because he is hosting test drive event for 3 days he was under the impression it was just about ordering. Perhaps the GT order book is opening soon

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Just spoken to my dealer. Although he didn't participate because he is hosting test drive event for 3 days he was under the impression it was just about ordering. Perhaps the GT order book is opening soon
Thanks for asking!

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
My PTI still says December so I doubt Mr Elvis will be on time!
Mine is same still showing 8th Dec. Frustratingly my original Sr rwd that was on immacolata end of march as well had its checks done in first week of April. There just seems to be no order to these checks ?.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Mine is same still showing 8th Dec. Frustratingly my original Sr rwd that was on immacolata end of march as well had its checks done in first week of April. There just seems to be no order to these checks ?.
Or that database is also out of date!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
mine is still 8th Dec too

stesir

First Name
Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag
Exactly same behaviour for me! (4:27AM, which is 17 minutes after you)

Just tried to reactivate it, and got errors (something went wrong, contact Ford). Had this for 4-5 trials. Now, it is waiting for activation for 2-3 minutes and then fails (what I had before having this waiting time for days).

There is definitely something happening!
Finally!

(disclaimer: that does not mean that cars are going to be delivered in the next few days unfortunately…)
@Wonky_Donkey and @Cricri67 look at my new post, this is logged in F12 at https://remotesetup.ford.com/#/welcome second VIN entry, tappsResponseTemplate ... my exaple
oemCorrelationId: 447​
tappsDateTime: "2021-05-07T12:35:22.454Z"​

An OEM update by 6 every time user activation request is sendt in FordPass

David-HC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
If this keeps up, w/e 12 June is going to be a very busy week. Personally I don't think we have heard the last of date changes unfortunately.

Got my test drive on Saturday, so those of you who have them tomorrow, please be careful. :D
Hi @portlandg

My test drive is also Saturday (at Dinnages in Brighton) - looks like we'll have a great opportunity to test the windscreen wipers and the handling on wet roads ?

I'm also hoping for an update on delivery as my last one was for 22 May ........ but am expecting to join the new 12 June group ?

Hope your drive goes well

Cheers
David

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Hi @portlandg

My test drive is also Saturday (at Dinnages in Brighton) - looks like we'll have a great opportunity to test the windscreen wipers and the handling on wet roads ?

I'm also hoping for an update on delivery as my last one was for 22 May ........ but am expecting to join the new 12 June group ?

Hope your drive goes well

Cheers
David
OOOPPPSSSS. Hadn't looked at the forecast. Such is life. Hope your date hasn't changed although I will be a bit miffed if it hasn't ? Hope your test drive goes well too.

Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
Has anybody else had their dealer ask them to choose a registration plate for their Mach E yet? Mine has today so he must be confident it will arrive before the change to 71 plate in September!!! ???

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Has anybody else had their dealer ask them to choose a registration plate for their Mach E yet? Mine has today so he must be confident it will arrive before the change to 71 plate in September!!! ???
That's exciting but not me ?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Not me but then I am using the same plate that I have on my current car.

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
Has anyone read up on how good the security is on them? There have been a number of Ford’s stolen, guessing clone key etc, just wondered if the MME was ‘as secure’ as it could be.
Sponsored