Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Nice to hear someone who understands it a little. I have a lot on a ledger for my boys so it will give them a healthy start to life, perhaps even pay their mortgage off.

I'm not going to continue this here - it is a Mach E forum after all. But here is food for thought....

Whoever here thinks the current FIAT money is king is deluded. In the 70s, money was pegged Gold as a store of value. FIAT, as we know it now is pegged to thin air and only worth the number it has on the paper it is wrote. Money as we know it is dysfunctional and why so many people are slipping into poverty - they print it so it is inflationary. Bitcoin is deflationary and mathematically capped and can't just turn the printer on like do with FIAT.
Thanks for the financial advice although it may be better to avoid using words like ā€˜uneducatedā€™ and ā€˜deludedā€™ ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Just had an email from my dealer. Latest update on vista is compound in 7/5 Antwerp NO DELAY reason. Previous one was compound in 21/4 ANT CUST with a delay reason of CT.
Could this mean that things are at last starting to happen? ? ? ? ?

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Just had an email from my dealer. Latest update on vista is compound in 7/5 Antwerp NO DELAY reason. Previous one was compound in 21/4 ANT CUST with a delay reason of CT.
My vista dates mirrored yours, as did the CT delay reason. We can but hope!

stesir

First Name
Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag
Something happens, we hope for YOU ! - NEW Norwegian Thread Born today

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Something happens, we hope for YOU ! - NEW Norwegian Thread Born today
Great enjoy your cars and look forward to reading your reviews and seeing the pics. Hopefully UK and countries whose cars are shipping from Antwerp can open similar threads very soon ??

stesir

First Name
Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag
Great enjoy your cars and look forward to reading your reviews and seeing the pics. Hopefully UK and countries whose cars are shipping from Antwerp can open similar threads very soon ??
Yes, I hope so, Ford must fasten, -up, and will deliver now - I Think! :) ? :cool:

Last edited:

Ant379

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Shame it's Crytpo currency worst thing for the environment. All the switch to EVS and Bitcoin cancels it out and more.
lets talk about the gold market and all the mining operations around the world -all while we move to sustainable energy.

Ant379

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Thanks for the financial advice although it may be better to avoid using words like ā€˜uneducatedā€™ and ā€˜deludedā€™ ?
Not saying anyone is uneducated and definitely not insulting anyone . Just saying comments with personal opinions thought out of thin air do not hold much weight.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
I donā€™t mind a wee bit of variety every now and again as long as itā€™s in moderation and in a respectful manner.

After all thereā€™s only so much compound in/compound out that any sane man can take! ?

Iā€™m almost Mustangā€™d out at the minute and Iā€™ve got up to 6 weeks still to go for deliveryā€¦if I believe my eta!??

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Posts seem to be going off topic ag
My vista dates mirrored yours, as did the CT delay reason. We can but hope!
The most important status update I want to see is compound in, location DAGTOPS which will then mean that the car is on UK turf. We might see compound out ANTWERP, compound in and out FLUSHING ( VHC) but at this stage DAGTOPS is the one needed.

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Would it be too optimistic to hope that the Grande Floridians might get on this also I wonder? We only arrived Antwerp 22 April and no ETI updates so probably far too ambitious but a boy can dream!