Alex_whietehad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
Grande New Jersey has left Davisville and is on the way to Baltimore (eta 28th may) ? Doesn't seem to be sticking to the schedule posted on here last week but oh well. Just hope it arrives in Antwerp on time or early ??
Sponsored

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
This thread hasn't had any images for a while so here's one from me.

I picked up my car this morning. Too busy driving it to post here earlier. No issues that I can find so far. Fit and finish is fine. No buzzing from screen in front of driver. Brakes don't grab like the test car did. I'm very happy with it. Good luck to everyone else. Your cars can't be far away now and I'm sure you'll love them.

car.jpg
Yay - another delivery. ?

Saw one more today on the WhatsApp group as well. We’re slowly getting there !

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag

Glaekit

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red AWD SR MachE
Occupation
Retired Training Manager
Country flag
A happy update from me. I collected my car late this afternoon. All I can say is WOW. It’s all I hoped for and more. I love OPD. I used it from the start and have done 95 miles and only touched the breaks twice by habit rather than need. I don’t have my charger installed yet so I am using the 3 pin plug one and the current estimate to charge from 45% to 95% will take until 6:30pm tomorrow. Fortunately I have Centrica coming tomorrow to survey and hopefully install my wall box. Here are a couple of photos.
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers C8D19143-7610-4185-AB4E-D39004F020BA
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1D8C156C-7899-4561-B917-9A2319DC16BA

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Cheers mate. Hey you experience any problems registering your Fordpass charge card?
That was the one thing that actually went smoothly with the whole IT side of things :)

EVS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
spark EV.
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm happy for the UK customers finally getting some deliveries! You all have been desperately waiting for these for so long that I felt bad for you guys. I know how painful it is to wait for something you want.
Nice to see some pictures finally showing up in the thread. Enjoy!

In separate news, Mustang Mach-e is now the top selling Ford plug-in in Norway + Netherlands+Spain. It is now #16 to be precise while Focus EV moved to #18. Deliveries are going pretty strong.

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
This thread hasn't had any images for a while so here's one from me.

I picked up my car this morning. Too busy driving it to post here earlier. No issues that I can find so far. Fit and finish is fine. No buzzing from screen in front of driver. Brakes don't grab like the test car did. I'm very happy with it. Good luck to everyone else. Your cars can't be far away now and I'm sure you'll love them.

car.jpg
Is yours a SR or ER? And is that infinite blue?

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
A happy update from me. I collected my car late this afternoon. All I can say is WOW. It’s all I hoped for and more. I love OPD. I used it from the start and have done 95 miles and only touched the breaks twice by habit rather than need. I don’t have my charger installed yet so I am using the 3 pin plug one and the current estimate to charge from 45% to 95% will take until 6:30pm tomorrow. Fortunately I have Centrica coming tomorrow to survey and hopefully install my wall box. Here are a couple of photos.
Excellent to see a Rapid Red north of the border. Looks stunning ?. That’s the same spec that I’ve went for.
Did you get much notice the car was here prior to collection?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I'm happy for the UK customers finally getting some deliveries! You all have been desperately waiting for these for so long that I felt bad for you guys. I know how painful it is to wait for something you want.
Nice to see some pictures finally showing up in the thread. Enjoy!

In separate news, Mustang Mach-e is now the top selling Ford plug-in in Norway + Netherlands+Spain. It is now #16 to be precise while Focus EV moved to #18. Deliveries are going pretty strong.
all the other options are old tech like the focus EV and the modeo electric? If so it's a default to be the top selling ford plug-in!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Glad to see that FINALLY deliveries seem to have picked up and more and more of you are getting your cars. I hope you enjoy them and have as much fun with them as I am with mine. Just watch your licence. They are quick.
Things I HAVEN'T got or am having issues with. Remember I have a RWD ER so if yours is different these might not apply.
1. No ambient lighting
2 Walk away lock not available
3. PAAK not available
ISSUES
Mainly with FordPass app which I may have mentioned before I have NEVER had a good experience with.
1. Can't upload to my car the remote vehicle setup profile that I set up in the app. It just won't send
2. Can't send from the app to my car departure times, charging times etc.

My car IS connected to my app because I can get the lock/start/stop/unlock feature. It also shows charge status. I contacted a 'guide' who had to go to someone else who did get in touch who then handed the issue to the tech guys. Waiting on an outcome.
One other thing, I have found that if you take the car OUT of OPD it will 'creep'.
Happy driving.

EVS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
spark EV.
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
all the other options are old tech like the focus EV and the modeo electric? If so it's a default to be the top selling ford plug-in!
I guess I should have been clearer. It is the top seller year to date, even though it just started selling there like a month ago. The other models have been selling the whole year.
I've been watching it slowly climb up the ranks. Think it will be in the top 10 by the end of the year.

MfrModelYTD
FORDMUSTANG MACH-E (#16)EV1427?
MGZSEV1417?
FORDFOCUSEV1331

Source: eu-evs.com
Sponsored