Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
It was on the Gral San Martin (the “Will it, won’t it go to Lagos” boat). Can’t remember the exact date it arrived into Antwerp, but seem to recall it was around 23/04
Thanks. So you are a ship ahead of mine (Grande Florida). Out of interest, do you know your current expected delivery date as according to Ford/on vista?
Sponsored

markpilky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mache on order
Country flag
Thanks. So you are a ship ahead of mine (Grande Florida). Out of interest, do you know your current expected delivery date as according to Ford/on vista?
The latest from both the dealer and Hannah is week ending 26/06. Can’t believe it’s going to be another 4 weeks from Flushing though!

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
The latest from both the dealer and Hannah is week ending 26/06. Can’t believe it’s going to be another 4 weeks from Flushing though!
Thanks that gives me hope. You are a week ahead of me on dates, so hopefully your car will be on its way over soon ish and then I shouldn't be far behind!
@Smuddell @BlackheathDiggs @bazzac

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Mine was Gral San Martin too but the vehicles were swapped over onto the Grande Florida at Baltimore and we all arrived together - the GSM carried on to Lagos!

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Mine was Gral San Martin too but the vehicles were swapped over onto the Grande Florida at Baltimore and we all arrived together - the GSM carried on to Lagos!
Ooooh interesting, so perhaps that gives me a little more hope for my car too.

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
It was on the Gral San Martin (the “Will it, won’t it go to Lagos” boat). Can’t remember the exact date it arrived into Antwerp, but seem to recall it was around 23/04
How sure are you that it was on the Gral San Martin? It's just I was told mine was on this ship also. Even when I queried the peculiar route I was assured by Ford that it was on the GSM. However, by using the Grimaldi shipping tracker I was able to confirm my suspicions that my car was in fact on the Grande Florida. If I were to rely on Ford then I'd still believe my car had been on the Gral San Martin. I stopped tracking the GSM so not sure where it went after Lagos but would be surprised it arrived Antwerp around the dates you think (if at all). But the Grande Florida arrived at Antwerp on 22nd April which is around when you think your car arrived also. From this I would suspect your car was on Grande Florida. Did you check your vin on the Grimaldi shipping tracker because this would confirm for you. Kind of academic at this point though I guess as we are now all focused on when the cars get the hell out of Antwerp.

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
I’ve just cancelled my black ER RWD car that’s due into dealer (in Edinburgh) mid to end June if anyone interested. keygate is the final straw for me (actually that’s not the reason but it has pissed me off). I’ve also got same car in star white due end of July I’ll likely also be cancelling. wont bore anyone with reasons why, but Ford have totally fcuked this up for me and I’ll be spending my £50k elsewhere. Really wish everyone all the best when you finally get your cars! The forums been a great source of info the past 16 months So thanks to all for info and advice. Cheers, Mark

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Sorry to hear that.

I liked the experience at the beginning where we looked forward to confirming our orders then rushed to do that.

But then a few months back problems started to appear in getting the cars to us from mexico and zero information.

And it never improved.

By the time I wanted to give up it was impractical to cancel. I'd already spent money on the home charger so couldn't just buy another Kuga and I could no longer delay my purchase by joining another queue.

This has been worse than a house move.

Last edited:

averyp2

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Curently M135i, soon to be Mach E
Country flag
Mine was on the Halifax that arrived Antwerp (IIRC) on 18th April. Was due to be available mid June, now been told 2 week delay to early July :mad:

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Mine was the Grand Houston which I think was the first ship and a December build. Currently eta this week at the dealer.

I wonder if cars on that ship have reached dealers yet? And the one immediately after it which was probably only a week after. I suspect they are also stuck/behind in the process.

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
Sorry to hear that.

I liked the experience at the beginning where we looked forward to confirming our orders then rushed to do that.

But then a few months back problems started to appear in getting the cars to us from mexico and zero information.

And it never improved.

By the time I wanted to give up it was impractical to cancel. I'd already spent money on the home charger so couldn't just buy another Kuga and I could no longer delay my purchase by joining another queue.

This has been worse than a house move.
I agree Steve.

I was not in the market for a new car just yet but, after seeing the Mach E, I just had to have one.

I was so excited when I ordered it, especially, as I appeared to pick up a cancelled order (built 28/11) with delivery on 10/05.

I’ve since become so fed up with the process from Ford with lack of communication, some pretty poor manufacturing issues reported in the USA and slippage of delivery I’ve been on the brink of cancelling a number of times.

The only thing that has kept me going is that I’ve invested too much in the car. I’ve purchased a private reg, had my charger fitted and booked in for a ceramic coating. Not forgetting the £3k grant.

#Keygate is the last straw and, depending on how I go in this week, I might have a private reg for sale.

My delivery now is looking like mid June at the earliest and most of you have now caught up with me.

I’m so happy for you all getting your cars. I just feel like instead of getting a cancelled order built in November last year (now nearly 7 months old) and having to have all the quality checks done, I could have had a brand new one which, hopefully by now, has been built right!

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Knowledgeable people in my phone. What does the bottom line with the date mean?
I noticed this morning that it happened to change as I refreshed it, it is an hour behind our time, but I'm thinking it means nothing and it is the top two dates and times (still unchanged from last week) that mean something.

"updateDate":"2021-06-01T08:25:52.183","packageCode":"RMVS_PK00201","model":"CX727"}}

Holy Driver

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD SR
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hi @Iwantonenow
As others have said the tappsDateTime shows if there has been any activity in the car.

Hope this helps,
David
Is that confirmed?
That means when someone enters the car or driving the car the tappsdatetime updates to the actual time?
I know that the tappsdatetime updated when I tried to activiate the car in fordpass app. That was in April.

The the tappsdatetime updates, when the car as loaded to the ship.
Now my car is in quality control in antwerp and the time updates every day.
So they are working on it?

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Knowledgeable people in my phone. What does the bottom line with the date mean?
I noticed this morning that it happened to change as I refreshed it, it is an hour behind our time, but I'm thinking it means nothing and it is the top two dates and times (still unchanged from last week) that mean something.

"updateDate":"2021-06-01T08:25:52.183","packageCode":"RMVS_PK00201","model":"CX727"}}
The updateDate usually refreshes automatically when you access the data page (so usually shows the current time (in GMT, so an hour behind). I find it can be a bit slow to update sometimes though, but doesn't indicate someone in your car. The packageCode you have there is the updated software delivered during the QI process (someone from the Norwegian thread confirmed this).

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Is that confirmed?
That means when someone enters the car or driving the car the tappsdatetime updates to the actual time?
I know that the tappsdatetime updated when I tried to activiate the car in fordpass app. That was in April.

The the tappsdatetime updates, when the car as loaded to the ship.
Now my car is in quality control in antwerp and the time updates every day.
So they are working on it?
tappsDate updates happen both when you send an activation request, and when someone enters the car - so if you send lots of activation requests, its hard to see when someone is doing something to the car
Sponsored